Last updated: May 6 2017
99 | Posts
25357 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaur Galaxy North Avenue II Secter 16 C Noida Extension

Hi,
    I am negotiating a flat (1250 sq. ft.) in Galaxy North Avenue 2 in Noida extension, which is being constructed by Galaxy under Gaur builders. Can you guys please give review on below mentioned points:
    1. Galaxy builder
    2. Location
    3. Appreciation of the property in future
    4. Risk factor
    Any other additional information also is very much welcome.
    Also, if you know about any other projects in Noida / Gr. Noida within 40 lacks with good appreciation in future, please let me know.

Last edited March 30 2014, 12:38 AM.

Re : Gaur Galaxy North Avenue II Secter 16 C Noida Extension

You may find some info here.. https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...est-ne?t=39177

Comment

Thanks Amit, I went through the thread mentioned by you but I don't found anything suitable to my questions.

1. Came to know that there is plan for dumping ground closed to this project. Is it correct news?
      2. Is there any high-tension wire around the property?
      3. What would be the effect of river closed to this property?
      4. Most important, builder and construction quality.

Well, I am planning to revisit the property for my above question but in case anyone has the answer for my above questions, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!

Comment

Rajiv, you will have to see your investment in terms of the rate you are getting...what is the psf you being offered ?

1) dumping ground - it is proposed to me made behind mahagun, i have visited the place and mahagun itself is a big project....so there should atleast a distance of 1 km from the proposed dumping ground...also you will have to understand that with such a high density of residential flats around....high prob is that the dumping ground will get scrapped !
        4) builder is a relatively new builder (they have an ongoing project in gaur city 1 as well) ...however i believe being located in gaur city...some kind of quality will surely be maintained...also the location acc to me is better than projects which are far off from gol chakkar !

other 2 points m not sure...

Comment

Thanks Nike007.

Still, I am bit scared because of the disputes in Noida extension.

I am planning for my first property investment and getting good offer in Galaxy then the current market price so if someone can put more light on this property then it would be good for me to take the decision to have it.

Comment

as i said earlier it depends wat is the offer you didnt mentioned the psf you being offered.....as far the dispute is concerned....trust me on this...no one can give a concrete reply to it....the future can swing either ways !!!

Comment

can any one please let me know construction update in galaxy north avenue - 2 and the banks that are offering home loan for this project.

Comment

Last week, I visited the place and there was no construction. As per builder they will start construction sometime in January. As of now, as per my knowledge only private banks are giving loan.

Comment

Hi,
                  I am looking for apartment in Galaxy North Avenue 2 and getting a rate of 3200 bsp + other charges.. Can you please let me know if this looks fine considering the project details.

Comment

I bought flat in Galaxy North Avenue-2...i was charged rs 3200 PSF + other charges. location is apt. metro is expected to come in 2016.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X