Hi,
I am negotiating a flat (1250 sq. ft.) in Galaxy North Avenue 2 in Noida extension, which is being constructed by Galaxy under Gaur builders. Can you guys please give review on below mentioned points:
1. Galaxy builder
2. Location
3. Appreciation of the property in future
4. Risk factor
Any other additional information also is very much welcome.
Also, if you know about any other projects in Noida / Gr. Noida within 40 lacks with good appreciation in future, please let me know.

Read more
89 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi All,

For galaxy north avenue 2, for flexi payment they have requested payment of the next installment:
    10% casting of 2nd floor.

Total 60% payment complete in flexi payment.

Has anyone visited the site to see if the foundation is indeed in place now?
    Can someone post a pic please?
    CommentQuote
  • Need help

I am planning to buy a flat in Galaxy north avenue 1 in GC3. Please advice if it is wise to book a flat here. I am getting a quote of 36 lakhs (all inc.). Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I'm getting a 10th floor 2 BHK park facing apartment in 33.82 lacs (excluding ST, electric meter and IFMS) in North Avenue 2. Is this something I should go for? The dealer is giving me 6% discount on BSP of 3580. Seniors, please advise and help me decide.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I'm getting a 10th floor 2 BHK park facing apartment in 33.82 lacs (excluding ST, electric meter and IFMS) in North Avenue 2. Is this something I should go for? The dealer is giving me 6% discount on BSP of 3580. Seniors, please advise and help me decide.
    CommentQuote
  • I request experts to help me choose an apartment for end use. My budget is 35 lacs and I can pay up to 50% upfront and rest as construction progresses. One option is the Galaxy North Avenue 2 as described in my post above.

Sent from my -SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Guys please reply if 35 lacs AI is good price for it or not. Should I try to bargain harder?

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by exnexgc
    Guys please reply if 35 lacs AI is good price for it or not. Should I try to bargain harder?

I think this is a good deal. you can bargain, but it can give you marginal saving as this a good reasonable price at this project
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by exnexgc
    Hi, I'm getting a 10th floor 2 BHK park facing apartment in 33.82 lacs (excluding ST, electric meter and IFMS) in North Avenue 2. Is this something I should go for? The dealer is giving me 6% discount on BSP of 3580. Seniors, please advise and help me decide.

i also got similar discount. booked flat at 10th floor
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Guys,

I got the demand letter of next istallment for flexi payment (70%).

Have you got letter for 70% in flexi for F Block.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit Sinha
    Hello Guys,

I got the demand letter of next istallment for flexi payment (70%).

Have you got letter for 70% in flexi for F Block.

Yes Amit, me too got demand letter for 70% in flexi for F Block. And that means they are done with 5th floor. In their website they uploaded pics of F floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi builder had sent the demand letter of 70% and as have not given any allotment letter,promised first transfer free ,now he is asking 100/sq.ft as transfer fee.And he had cancelled my unit and deducting 50% of the amount paid as i have paid only 20%(they are deducting 10% of the total cost of the flat.so please help me what to do.
    CommentQuote
  • Galaxy North Avenue II Gaurcity 2

I want to book a flat in Galaxy North Avenue II, I am getting a good deal, can someone guide me if it is good to invest, they are promission possesion by dec 2015,

Should I go for top floor, as good offer getting for that
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I want to book 3bhk- 1250 flat on top floor, and getting good deal, can some guide if it is good investement..

Is Top floor is ok to live
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Shona,,

You have already booked in Galaxy NA 2, do feel it is good to booke flat there, any risk of being new buildor..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Shona, Go to the office of Galaxy North. They can charge you interest for delayed payment but not cancel your property. That should be there preferred approach.
    CommentQuote