Sarvottam Group is offering a Commercial Project and Upcoming Iconic Tower at a Offer Price of 1990 Rs Per Sq Ft and 2990 Rs Per Sq. Ft. Still wonder how can a company offer base price of its project even below what it comes as construction costs. To my best of knowledge, such Commercial Projects have the base construction costs of 2000 Rs per Sq Ft approx. So should i believe that company is offering something even below their construction costs.
Will it be a safe investment with the group as nowhere they have any reviews or profiles, so is this a new company or associated with existing track-records in real estate industry. In recent years lot of companies have done Frauds and floated projects which were never delivered as committed, so its essential to have some suggestions before investing with them. Expecting a response on my query................

Want some Reviews on SARVOTTAM GROUP, NX – ONE, PLOT NO.- 17, SECTOR – TECH ZONE-IV, GREATER NOIDA...........
Read more
61 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nehasood
    Dear Members,

I have recently purchased 2 units in their corporate studios two days back.after reading your reviews on this website I am little confused now Because I have visited their site office its already in place,excavation is 60 % complete.Their are also having big machines on their site which are already in place.I have also checked their legal papers but they are all fine,they were available on the site.
    Being at this location the property rates are obviously be high by the time the they will give possession.
    I really want to ask is this a good option or not to invest if not,please throw some light why?
    Thanks in advance

Any feedback guys as i am planning to invest in retail shop!!
    CommentQuote
  • Hello All,

Nx One is one of the best project available in Greater Noida west . It is located at Prime location of greater noida west just 400 metres from Gaur Round About and walking distance of Proposed Metro station. This project is also good because it is having Residential towers, Big 5star hotel, Studio Appts, IT office towers, Retail Mall, Multiplex and food court so all the facilities at one place with good crowd.

This is one of the best investment opportunity to invest as well as for personal usage for residential, Office or shop.

Apart from this builder is also very good having already many under construction projects in Vasundhra prime locations. I have personally visited Vasundhra projects Sarvottam shree, KSN square , the construction quality is very good and projects are running at faster pace.

At the same time builder also started the NXONE project construction from last october 2013. Residential tower Rafting already completed. Project is already bankable from ICICI BANK.

Overall very good project in G Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked two flats in NX One.... very good priced and rafting already completed..
    CommentQuote
  • Icici bank loan approved. Fully safe
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ManavNoida
    I have booked two flats in NX One.... very good priced and rafting already completed..

Congrats !!
    That's grt you have booked two flats in this project and the best man who may answer all queries on this forum

1-Kindly confirm the khasra number and whose name (person / company) the plot is registered ??......Since every plot has a unique khasra number so NOT more than one person / company own the same khasra number !!

2-Confirm Land use licence as per documents you received.....This clearly specifies the land use is, means whether land is for developing residential or commercial property, floors or plots etc.

3-Is 100% project land acquisition is done successfully .....In many cases builder successfully acquires 80-90 % project land and 10-20 % gets under dispute and for that legal proceedings move on !! But builder shows that disputed land in his site plan means one or more towers are allotted for that disputed land portion...if buyer book his flat in that disputed land tower(s) he gripped by 'Never ending" trouble !!

your cmment will benefit lots of "would be" buyers....
    CommentQuote
  • Mr Manavnoida, almost one week is paased and I hope you would have spent some time from your busy ? schedule to check the documents and now will be in position to silence people like me by answering the valid points .....anxiously waiting for replyfrom a buyer who invested in "Best and safest" project !!
    CommentQuote
  • promoting site ban gaya hai iref!!! i appritiate dereks efforts to aware people
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anjali2010
    promoting site ban gaya hai iref!!! i appritiate dereks efforts to aware people

Thanks anjali ji, my only aim to write here is to show the truth and make people aware.
    CommentQuote
  • Good to see they have given construction contract for couple of the IT towers to Modern Construction Company Ltd (check out link below)

Modern Construction Company

For the sake of the investors, I hope this does get built
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,

I am looking to buy a flat in Indrapuram (not for investment). Could you please let me know the feedback for Sarvottam Shree.
    - Whether the builder is authentic, he has valid license?
    - Whether the building map is GDA approved.
    - Quality of construction.

Thanks a lot in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anc1234
    Dear All,

I am looking to buy a flat in Indrapuram (not for investment). Could you please let me know the feedback for Sarvottam Shree.
    - Whether the builder is authentic, he has valid license?
    - Whether the building map is GDA approved.
    - Quality of construction.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Please post in ghaziabad forum for faster response
    CommentQuote
  • saw a big board on the plot which had some "DAH Greentech Ltd" name also mentioned along with NX-ONE name ... whats goin on ? Has Sarvottam Group sold some part of the land to this DAH Greentech ?
    CommentQuote
  • it is DAH NX One now... One of Sarvottam directors left and now most of the property is in DAH directors ...

aisa unhone bataya jo site pe bhethi h sales team
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by giriji
    it is DAH NX One now... One of Sarvottam directors left and now most of the property is in DAH directors ...

aisa unhone bataya jo site pe bhethi h sales team

and ever since DAH has taken over it seems no construction is happening ... any idea by when they will resume the construction work ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by busmissed222
    and ever since DAH has taken over it seems no construction is happening ... any idea by when they will resume the construction work ?

that is something new .. they were showing me T3 and T4 constructed 6 floors...
    and housing on 16th floor...

T2 is starting... on ground floor...

Can you please tell me when did you last see it so we both know how much they done till now...
    CommentQuote