Hi. Has anyone invested in Cosmic Corporate Park (Yamuna Expressway) or any other Cosmic Projects? What has been the experience? Do they deliver on their assured returns? Will it be wise to invest in Corporate Park 2 in Sec 140 Noida. Currently, they are offering 500 psf discount in soft launch.
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vikaaw245
    Hi. Has anyone invested in Cosmic Corporate Park (Yamuna Expressway) or any other Cosmic Projects? What has been the experience? Do they deliver on their assured returns? Will it be wise to invest in Corporate Park 2 in Sec 140 Noida. Currently, they are offering 500 psf discount in soft launch.

vikaaw245: On checking their website they claim that construction started, even facebook managed very professionally. But Online ki yahi problem hai, anyone can manage website and classifieds saying their project best. I somewhere found on web that the photos they are using of construction is actually dummy (Dont recall on which site otherwise could have given you link here).
    But just use your brain, construction site pics show 1/2 JCB, are they going to complete project using that 1 JCB only ya just website pe photo daalna tha isliye.....Looking really genuine feedback on their project, if you got any do share plz
    CommentQuote
  • If anyone really has genuine comments on Cosmic Corporate Park project do share. Visiting their website is not of any use because every builder's website says its Best Project, Preferred location. Agar har project ki location preferred hai to kharab location kis project ki hai
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Shishodia! I went for a site visit to their proposed location (Sect 140) and it was just an empty land then. When enquired about the timeline for start of excavation and construction, i was told that it would start in early Jan 2013. However, at present no activity has started.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikaaw245

Vikaaw I and my two other relative and friends have invested in Cosmic Corporate Park 2.

They did pretty well on corporate Park 1. Not only did they sell good, they are good with assured return part and they also started construction pretty soon unlike some other builders.

For Corporate park 2, locations seems fine, they are selling good on this one too. Price increasing from early next week. Still in pre launch so discount will be available. Their prices are very competitive. In addition to 500 discount if you do not opt for assured return you get 30% discount in Flexi plan and additional 2-4% depending on your negotiation. And mind the office spaces are furnished as well as unfurnished. I am sure they will launch in Feb or early March and start construction towards end of year.

Someone mentioned about no construction starting on Sector 140 site I.e. Corporate Park 2, Hello oo... This Project is still in pre launch so how do you expect construction to start be little practical.

And FYI for few who wrote above construction has started on their Gurgaon Project as well as on Corporate Park 1, so don't mislead people by saying pictures are from somewhere else. No one if doing fraud will post proof on their web sites.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks idn66805
    Do you think investing in virtual space in this project is advisable? Since i am investing in commercial property for the first time, i am not sure how easy or difficult is it to sell virtual space after say 2-3 years. Can you share your experience? Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • hi .
    i want sell mine office cosmic corporate yummuna expressway .. 150 sq ft.
    anyone luking for that can contact me directly.

thanks
    rajesh
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Can anybody give the contact number of any buyer in cosmic who has filed the case against cosmic? One of my friend is stuck in Cosmic Cruise & he want to file the case against Cosmic.
    CommentQuote