Hello everyone

This is my first post to this forum.Today ,I went to omaxe palm greens in greter noida.I liked the floor plan.It is not ready to move yet but builder is promising to deliver by march .I am a bit confused will it be worth to purchse there for end use?Seniors , need your valuable feedback
Read more
51 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Seniors advice needed...pls... Or at least guide me where to buy in greter noida. I am looking for RTM or nearing posseesion flat .
    CommentQuote
  • Palm greens is a good project and will fetch u good returns too.though this march possesion u can stretch a lil more..i have a unit here in orchid avenue (part of palm greens but more affordable) and i am happy the way it is shaping up..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks divya...pls suggest me at what price all inclusive it is worth to purchase there? What was the total price at whic you purchased?
    CommentQuote
  • @buyerGN... For end use... This would be one of the best projects in Greater Noida.
    My suggestion : Go for unitech gof course facing unit rather then park facing
    CommentQuote
  • is there an issue with registry after possession as in most omaxe properties. read on iref that many omaxe properties r built but no possession is being given due to various reasons. kindly do homework thoroughly for ur own safety. also browse the other omaxe threads also.

greater noida veterans may help here.
    CommentQuote
  • Mine is 6th floor 3bhk 1405 sqft ,now u can get it at around 2700 rs per sq ft all inclusive in orchid in resale.i visited the site last weekend n managed to go in my apartment.construction quality is good.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by divya81
    Mine is 6th floor 3bhk 1405 sqft ,now u can get it at around 2700 rs per sq ft all inclusive in orchid in resale.i visited the site last weekend n managed to go in my apartment.construction quality is good.

Divya 81 ... I have a unit in palm greens.... since you visited in omaxe...when are you expecting the possesion ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by iforpunto
    is there an issue with registry after possession as in most omaxe properties. read on iref that many omaxe properties r built but no possession is being given due to various reasons. kindly do homework thoroughly for ur own safety. also browse the other omaxe threads also.

greater noida veterans may help here.

Nopes..there wont be any issue related to registry...this is the fully paid land
    CommentQuote
  • when i visited the site the work was goin in good speed.external development is on..they r almost through with inside tiling etc..so i am expecting possesion near may or june but it again depends on lots of other factors too..lets see.i am in no rush as mine is only for investment purposes.so the later the better.. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by divya81
    when i visited the site the work was goin in good speed.external development is on..they r almost through with inside tiling etc..so i am expecting possesion near may or june but it again depends on lots of other factors too..lets see.i am in no rush as mine is only for investment purposes.so the later the better.. :)

@divya...considering they offer possession in may june... What is the price you are expecting on possesion...
    CommentQuote
  • Right now its around 2700-2800.i am expecting it to be around 3400 (my pov)
    CommentQuote
  • 2700 All inclusive or BSP??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aditya735
    yes sir its a good project in RTM property as omaxe construction quality is very good.
    I do have good inventory in palm greens in resale do contact me 7838370006

@aditya 735... When is omaxe planning to give possesion ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aditya735
    yes sir its a good project in RTM property as omaxe construction quality is very good.
    I do have good inventory in palm greens in resale do contact me 7838370006

What is the all inclusive resale price for 1700 sqft unit ?
    CommentQuote
  • What is the exact location of Omaxe Palm greens in GN ?
    CommentQuote