Hi Friends,

I am interested in investment in plots. My budget is around 30-35 lacs (of which 25 lacs would be bank loan).

Could you please suggest me some good options where i can plan to live 5 years down the line.

I have shortlisted three options based on some earlier threads on IRES.
Ansals Golf links 2
Sunworld city, YE
Supertech Up Country, YE

Could you please help me to decide on the above three options? also please suggest if you find a better option that better suits my need and budget.

Thanks in advance
Read more
Reply
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dangg1
    Hi Friends,

    I am interested in investment in plots. My budget is around 30-35 lacs (of which 25 lacs would be bank loan).

    Could you please suggest me some good options where i can plan to live 5 years down the line.

    I have shortlisted three options based on some earlier threads on IRES.
    Ansals Golf links 2
    Sunworld city, YE
    Supertech Up Country, YE

    Could you please help me to decide on the above three options? also please suggest if you find a better option that better suits my need and budget.

    Thanks in advance


    Anyone on this? I think Ansal Golf Links-2 may be a very good option for plots coz YeWay could NOT be liveable for at least next 7-8 years. I am an end user and looking for some budget plots to construct house around after 3-4 years

    I request senior members to shed some light on this.
    CommentQuote
  • Bump.

    Kindly share some valuable info about this project senior guys.
    CommentQuote
  • Could be good option.
    Paramount golf foresste project is near Ansal Golf Link -2 only. right?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Could be good option.
    Paramount golf foresste project is near Ansal Golf Link -2 only. right?


    Yeh... Seems so.

    Im not 100% clear about the exact location but roughly, it seems nearby.
    CommentQuote
  • Because what I know, Golf forestte and Golf link -2 both come under UPISDA.
    Noida-greater Noida expressway passing by these projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Because what I know, Golf forestte and Golf link -2 both come under UPISDA.
    Noida-greater Noida expressway passing by these projects.


    Are you talking about 130 meter wide road? Or they both are separate roads?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rav1singh
    Are you talking about 130 meter wide road? Or they both are separate roads?


    same one ....
    CommentQuote
  • what is the current rate of ansals golf links 2 for 299 sq yard plot....any idea guys?
    CommentQuote
  • Ansal Golf Links 2 have a look guys
    The area is sparsely populated, with most plots and villas being vacant (possibly owned by people who bought the properties as an investment). That said, such a setting does have it's advantages...the place is peaceful and quiet with tree lined roads and airy surroundings. There are guards posted and one of the residents i met says they gave gunmen guarding the area at night. There is *talk* of a metro line coming up to Bodaki (which is a village with Peacocks and Nilgais, you have to see it to believe it!), and theres the "130m road" which should improve accessibility significantly in the coming years.

    If you have a big family with enough members who stay at home during the day this place should be good enough to live in even now, i can't really comment on the accessibility by road as i visited this place after visiting plots along Yamuna Expressway. Going rate 18-20k per sq. yd for plots of size 299sq yds & above (based on casual inquiries with the people i met there, which i feel is a bargain!).

    Disclaimer: I am nowhere near being an expert in properties.
    CommentQuote
  • @vk9999: Thanks bro for your valuable comments. I believe with 130 m road on verge of completion,and bodaki transport hub, DMIC and metro in line, I feel its a steal even at 25K per sq. yard. cuz once all these things fall in place which will happen very soon, any plot in given township wont be available for less than 50 K. Any takers ?
    CommentQuote
  • Ansals Golf links 2 Greater Noida


    Visited the site yesterday and would like to share details
    - saw a lot of construction, maintenance and up keep activities happening around. At least 6-7 beautiful kothis being constructed and Park's up keeping activities were happening around. 3- 4 guards were strolling around.
    - Even saw the big size Denso company just next door to ansals GL-2.
    -Also saw 130 meter road but not tarred and the clearly earmarked area for 100 mtr green belt. It was also communicated that water pipelines have been installed underground this 100 meter area. The future of the area looks promising.
    Regarding the prices, As communicated by people in township and dealers in and around, there is hardly any small size 150 sq yard plot available in township for resale and the rates for the same are hovering around 21-23000 psy and regarding the big size plots(239,299,359) the rates are prevailing between 18000- 21000 depending on location and size.
    He also told that the problem area for the 130 meter expressway has been acquired after disbursing compensation cheques to the farmers and for the remaining 1200 meter patch the JCB's have been installed and the work will be completed soon in few months.
    Well with all these developments underway it seems that the prices in the township are going to rise exponentially in very short time frame and the people there suggested to stay invested or probably do investment in the area.

    Experts' Valuable comments awaited
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GauravBhagat
    Ansals Golf links 2 Greater Noida


    Visited the site yesterday and would like to share details
    - saw a lot of construction, maintenance and up keep activities happening around. At least 6-7 beautiful kothis being constructed and Park's up keeping activities were happening around. 3- 4 guards were strolling around.
    - Even saw the big size Denso company just next door to ansals GL-2.
    -Also saw 130 meter road but not tarred and the clearly earmarked area for 100 mtr green belt. It was also communicated that water pipelines have been installed underground this 100 meter area. The future of the area looks promising.
    Regarding the prices, As communicated by people in township and dealers in and around, there is hardly any small size 150 sq yard plot available in township for resale and the rates for the same are hovering around 21-23000 psy and regarding the big size plots(239,299,359) the rates are prevailing between 18000- 21000 depending on location and size.
    He also told that the problem area for the 130 meter expressway has been acquired after disbursing compensation cheques to the farmers and for the remaining 1200 meter patch the JCB's have been installed and the work will be completed soon in few months.
    Well with all these developments underway it seems that the prices in the township are going to rise exponentially in very short time frame and the people there suggested to stay invested or probably do investment in the area.

    Experts' Valuable comments awaited


    Could you post some pics? (if taken)
    CommentQuote
  • To Hold or not to hold,Question: Ansals Golf Links 2

    I happen to hold a couple of plots in Ansals Golf Links 2 and have been hounded by brokers of late. On checking some are mentioning a 130 mtr road and others about likely installation of metro pillars soon.
    For those in the know, how serious are these claims?
    Having held this so long, I have half a mind to sell these plots off and invest somewhere more worthwhile. Opinions anyone?
    Expecially Mr Gaurav Bhagat..who seems to be in the same boat I am.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ComesAround
    I happen to hold a couple of plots in Ansals Golf Links 2 and have been hounded by brokers of late. On checking some are mentioning a 130 mtr road and others about likely installation of metro pillars soon.
    For those in the know, how serious are these claims?
    Having held this so long, I have half a mind to sell these plots off and invest somewhere more worthwhile. Opinions anyone?
    Expecially Mr Gaurav Bhagat..who seems to be in the same boat I am.


    Brother, At least wait till 2014, another 6 months, there are lot more triggers coming up like bodaki, 130m road and the metro as you said. Also the ROB work is to start. Wait if you can as they will certainly give boost to prices. Work is already in progress for 130 mtr road and for the rest, work will commence soon (hopefully). I am looking forward to diwali or probably 2014 and then will think of action.

    BTW what offers you getting and what plot size and which block you have plots in?
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone got any idea about how much is the circle rate increase in ansal golf link 2/ Upsidc circle rates and what will be the new circle rates now.??
    CommentQuote