Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Budget 60L - Confused...Big greater Noida flat Vs Small Delhi Kalkaji Builder floor

Collapse
X
Collapse

Budget 60L - Confused...Big greater Noida flat Vs Small Delhi Kalkaji Builder floor

Last updated: October 20 2013
37 | Posts
5296 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Budget 60L - Confused...Big greater Noida flat Vs Small Delhi Kalkaji Builder floor

Within my budget I'm currently getting following ready to move options:

Option A: 3BHK 1700 sqft Flat in greater noida in gated society with all amenities
    Option B: 2BHK 600sqft Builder floor in south delhi, Kalkaji

I'm confused which option to choose as I can manage either of two options.

Option A
    Pro: Space, gated, all basic amenities like club, swimming pool etc.
    con: Far from Delhi, Monthly maintenance, extra transportation and electricity cost

Option:B
    Pro: In the heart of Delhi, Future appreciation is going to be more than GN Flat, no monthly maintainance to builder or third party, small saving towards trasportation, electricity costs due to Delhi

Con: Small, security as its not gated, no additional amenities like club, pool.

Please help!

Re : Budget 60L - Confused...Big greater Noida flat Vs Small Delhi Kalkaji Builder floor

could you please share your budget or prices of both the above flats ?

Prime facia , I can just tell you that Gr. Noida is future which will take hell of time to become reality in many ways (after you answer the above?)

South Delhi flat is delight in different ways -

MY POV Delhi flat

Comment

Re : Budget 60L - Confused...Big greater Noida flat Vs Small Delhi Kalkaji Builder floor

Quality of life - Greater Noida
      Nearness- Delhi

Comment

2bhk in 600sqft? it should be 1bhk. What's about gentry and parking in and around? Does such builder floor really give returns?
        Thanks

Comment

600 Sqft somewhat carpet as this builder floor has 2 rooms and one big drawing dining.

Being builder floor its doesn't have dedicated parking but due to open neighborhood its not a big issue. additionally its freehold with registry.

Its very near to Nehru place and adjacent to CR park area but still being in delhi its congested.

Comment

According to me,Greater noida is preferable in both ways(investment+living) as per my personal experience.you will be fed-up living in 600sq/ft house in couple of yrs and by that time even GN would be out of reach.go for GN as it is future

Comment

Originally posted by InventDK View Post
              600 Sqft somewhat carpet as this builder floor has 2 rooms and one big drawing dining.

Being builder floor its doesn't have dedicated parking but due to open neighborhood its not a big issue. additionally its freehold with registry.

Its very near to Nehru place and adjacent to CR park area but still being in delhi its congested.
              U talking abt govindpuri area of kalkagi?

Comment

Originally posted by Milindswn View Post
                According to me,Greater noida is preferable in both ways(investment+living) as per my personal experience.you will be fed-up living in 600sq/ft house in couple of yrs and by that time even GN would be out of reach.go for GN as it is future
                I second.
                Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by del_sanju View Post
                  U talking abt govindpuri area of kalkagi?
                  Its kalkaji double story floors.

Comment

Why to go Greater Noida, Take a 2bhk in sector 50 noida, ready to move. Metro is 1km. Or property which is about to deliver. You can get in sector 45. Amrapali saffire in resale which is again close to delhi. Lotus boulevard on expressway is v. good option considering future appreciation also. You get all amenities.

Cheers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X