Within my budget I'm currently getting following ready to move options:

Option A: 3BHK 1700 sqft Flat in greater noida in gated society with all amenities
Option B: 2BHK 600sqft Builder floor in south delhi, Kalkaji

I'm confused which option to choose as I can manage either of two options.

Option A
Pro: Space, gated, all basic amenities like club, swimming pool etc.
con: Far from Delhi, Monthly maintenance, extra transportation and electricity cost

Option:B
Pro: In the heart of Delhi, Future appreciation is going to be more than GN Flat, no monthly maintainance to builder or third party, small saving towards trasportation, electricity costs due to Delhi

Con: Small, security as its not gated, no additional amenities like club, pool.

Please help!
Read more
37 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • could you please share your budget or prices of both the above flats ?

Prime facia , I can just tell you that Gr. Noida is future which will take hell of time to become reality in many ways (after you answer the above?)

South Delhi flat is delight in different ways -

MY POV Delhi flat
    CommentQuote
  • Quality of life - Greater Noida
    Nearness- Delhi
    CommentQuote
  • 2bhk in 600sqft? it should be 1bhk. What's about gentry and parking in and around? Does such builder floor really give returns?
    CommentQuote
  • 600 Sqft somewhat carpet as this builder floor has 2 rooms and one big drawing dining.

Being builder floor its doesn't have dedicated parking but due to open neighborhood its not a big issue. additionally its freehold with registry.

Its very near to Nehru place and adjacent to CR park area but still being in delhi its congested.
    CommentQuote
  • According to me,Greater noida is preferable in both ways(investment+living) as per my personal experience.you will be fed-up living in 600sq/ft house in couple of yrs and by that time even GN would be out of reach.go for GN as it is future
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by InventDK
    600 Sqft somewhat carpet as this builder floor has 2 rooms and one big drawing dining.

Being builder floor its doesn't have dedicated parking but due to open neighborhood its not a big issue. additionally its freehold with registry.

Its very near to Nehru place and adjacent to CR park area but still being in delhi its congested.

U talking abt govindpuri area of kalkagi?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Milindswn
    According to me,Greater noida is preferable in both ways(investment+living) as per my personal experience.you will be fed-up living in 600sq/ft house in couple of yrs and by that time even GN would be out of reach.go for GN as it is future

I second.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by del_sanju
    U talking abt govindpuri area of kalkagi?

Its kalkaji double story floors.
    CommentQuote
  • Why to go Greater Noida, Take a 2bhk in sector 50 noida, ready to move. Metro is 1km. Or property which is about to deliver. You can get in sector 45. Amrapali saffire in resale which is again close to delhi. Lotus boulevard on expressway is v. good option considering future appreciation also. You get all amenities.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • We need something ready to move option only. I would definitely prefer delhi 2bhk floors over Noida 2BHK however greater noida option was due to the fact that its big 3 bhk over 1700 sqft and currently livable.

does anybody know of any ready to move 3 bhk flat in this budget in Noida? 3 bhk flat in this budget in Noida? 3 bhk flat in this budget in Noida?
    CommentQuote
  • u can look at earliest phase of unitech unihomes which has 990 sq ft 3bhk. but possession will be abt a year or maybe earlier, but the sector is far from liveable for next 3-4 yrs.
    CommentQuote
  • Amrapali grand in zeta
    eldeco in pi sector

above mentioned are with enough occupacy with all functional amenities specialy in your budget,otherwise there is a big list of "rtm" flats in gn
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Milindswn
    Amrapali grand in zeta
    eldeco in pi sector

above mentioned are with enough occupacy with all functional amenities specialy in your budget,otherwise there is a big list of "rtm" flats in gn

Unitech Horizon is also good option
    CommentQuote
  • Rather than asking this forum, its better to speak to the people living at both the places to see what your life be at these places...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kapil706
    Why to go Greater Noida, Take a 2bhk in sector 50 noida, ready to move. Metro is 1km. Or property which is about to deliver. You can get in sector 45. Amrapali saffire in resale which is again close to delhi. Lotus boulevard on expressway is v. good option considering future appreciation also. You get all amenities.

Cheers

I agree with Kapil, go for property in NCR as quality of living would be better. Go for expressway in Noida or Sector 37C/D in gurgaon, I believe at present these locations will be liveable in short term. In Noida expressway you will be able to get property in range 3800-5000(All Inclusive). In Gurgaon sector 37C/D rate will be Rs. 5500-6000 all inclusive.
    Some other options will be:
    Sector 7X Noida: Rs. 4500-5500 All inclusive.
    Sector 8X Gurgaon: Rs. 5500-7000 All inclusive.
    CommentQuote