Hi Folks,

I am about to finalize the deal between one of them and wanted the expert views about choosing the right one for self use.

I know both of them serves different purpose's based upon location.

Few factors to give you clear picture about the requirement:
1. Looking at 3 BHK with decent space 1400+ sqft
2. Working at Sector 144 Expressway, looking at the current condition not sure about the future
3. Have got school going kid (5 years), another kid is 1 year old, surly need better schools around
4. Budget is around 50 lacs, don't want to go beyond otherwise it's like killing our present with the hope of better future
5. Should go only for CLP because of present scenarios/unpredictability in RE

Currently living in South Delhi, owning a small flat, of course can wait for 2-4 years but wanted to invest early and to get the better peaceful space for family later on, not liking the crowded places at all and even driving become hazardous these days in Delhi.

Visited the PRC and Stellar Jeevan yesterday, found PRC better and may yield good results in the future but surly not now and price is almost similar to Stellar Jeevan , costing 59.86 lacs for 8th plus floor without IFMS, getting a deal for 3100 after 150 rs discount in CLP.

PRC is quit isolated and even possession is in March 2016.

Saw the Stellar Jeevan 1441 sqft, getting 5.5% discount on BSP direct from SJ in first meeting but I don't find location is good enough as per my POV.

I am even not sure about the NE future on the other hand side GN looks free of issues as of now.

Looking forward to you guys to give better advise to choose between one of them, would appreciate if tell me about the better deal at the same time.

If you need any other pointer then please do ask, I am trying to make this thing happen now as it's been sometime to search 'the one' :)
Read more
26 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • More options

I am even open for more better options if you guys have.
    CommentQuote
  • In my opinion and talks I had with PRC marketinG manaGer Mr. Irfan (I dont remember his name correctly), it seems that Purvanchal does not want to complete the project before 2017. They have not opened bookinG for their front portion of plot which is facinG expressway(which is truly required to stay at such place). This reGion has all qualities to fly but not before 8 years. 2020 is the year of Chi Phi in Greater Noida.

When we Go to select a property for our end use, we check a lot and find the concrete reality and also look only for the existence. Existence means only what is present physically riGht now. End user will seldom look for the forthcominG items. PRC is way ahead then Stellar. People often comment upon quality of builders by lookinG at the sample flat. But I rather Go for maintenance. There are inadvertent problems while construction of multistoried buildinGs with the current technoloGy used in India. Builders who have some reputation always use same material and workmanship. You dont believe me. Go to any 2 sites, ask the contractor in which projects has he worked earlier. I am pretty sure he will tell you almost all the runninG projects.

Prominent builders Go with their loyal contractors and they do not allow to sub contract further.

Just GooGle "resale Noida Apartment" Groups in GooGle Groups. You will find enouGh distress sale offers. Just Go thru them and come aGain we will have a better discussion here. Do not rush please. Have some healthy discussion. Read out some post by Ravikanth/Amit Pandey/Aam Aadmi/Zohaib etc..... they will Give you some insiGht in RE.
    CommentQuote
  • it seems that Purvanchal does not want to complete the project before 2017.

Is the first phase you are referring here or phase 2. ?
    CommentQuote
  • I dont know I visited PRC and had some discussion with MarketiNG Guy mentioned above. There was no work at site on that day. I am really not aware about ph 1 or 2. I was shown layouts of 58.96 wala. That Guy was smart enouGh and offered me a unit at below price i.e. loGin at Rs. 1700/-. AskinG price was same as arif_iq mentioned. In that case I could have saved some money. I backed out as I didnt have this much money and there was no firm deadline for possession told.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lalitonhp
    In my opinion and talks I had with PRC marketinG manaGer Mr. Irfan (I dont remember his name correctly), it seems that Purvanchal does not want to complete the project before 2017. They have not opened bookinG for their front portion of plot which is facinG expressway(which is truly required to stay at such place). This reGion has all qualities to fly but not before 8 years. 2020 is the year of Chi Phi in Greater Noida.

When we Go to select a property for our end use, we check a lot and find the concrete reality and also look only for the existence. Existence means only what is present physically riGht now. End user will seldom look for the forthcominG items. PRC is way ahead then Stellar. People often comment upon quality of builders by lookinG at the sample flat. But I rather Go for maintenance. There are inadvertent problems while construction of multistoried buildinGs with the current technoloGy used in India. Builders who have some reputation always use same material and workmanship. You dont believe me. Go to any 2 sites, ask the contractor in which projects has he worked earlier. I am pretty sure he will tell you almost all the runninG projects.

Prominent builders Go with their loyal contractors and they do not allow to sub contract further.

Just GooGle "resale Noida Apartment" Groups in GooGle Groups. You will find enouGh distress sale offers. Just Go thru them and come aGain we will have a better discussion here. Do not rush please. Have some healthy discussion. Read out some post by Ravikanth/Amit Pandey/Aam Aadmi/Zohaib etc..... they will Give you some insiGht in RE.

Thanks Lalit, have been reading a lot these days on IREF since last 3-4 months, actively checking Noida/GN threads and got to learn many stuff from there only.

You are right, PRC would take least 2017 or may even go beyond, looks like even they don't have much booking as of now and keeping good unit on hold for future.

The reason not to go for resale property, is the amount in hand otherwise resale is always better options to fetch good reasonable deals, I could have bought on Noida Expressway in resale.

That's the limit which I have with me hence looking for fresh projects only.

The other factor is budget (50 lacs), can't get a decent 3 BHK on Noida Expressway and that's my preferred location due to office/schools proximity and to reach out Delhi occasionally.
    CommentQuote
  • No arif_iq you will find many people who want to take thru cheque only because its the capital Gain they can invest some where else. Need to have patience and must have direct meetinG. Dont blindly Go on forum advise. Various people various motives various views will definitely confuse you. The person who is invested somewhere may just Give biased views about his property which you may feel helpful.......Money is yours. If you take the riGht decision based upon your calculation, Gut feel then you will support it even in the event of crash... but if you follow someone else advise you will feel like you were the best idiot.....so take time
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lalitonhp
    I dont know I visited PRC and had some discussion with MarketiNG Guy mentioned above. There was no work at site on that day. I am really not aware about ph 1 or 2. I was shown layouts of 58.96 wala. That Guy was smart enouGh and offered me a unit at below price i.e. loGin at Rs. 1700/-. AskinG price was same as arif_iq mentioned. In that case I could have saved some money. I backed out as I didnt have this much money and there was no firm deadline for possession told.

Can you be a bit clear what do you mean by ". loGin at Rs. 1700/-" did they actually offered you BSP of 1700/- or what ?

Regards
    Sandsan
    CommentQuote
  • No no BSP was 3100 only but he offered me to LoGin at 3100. in that case I had to Give some amount in black. Reason for him to take that Gesture was simple as I was accompanied with my bro who was in Police uniform.
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (59):he Got an idea that I must have black money.......
    CommentQuote
  • Comments awaited from cookie ji, trialsurvey bhai and the other old timers of IREF :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arif_iq
    Hi Folks,

I am about to finalize the deal between one of them and wanted the expert views about choosing the right one for self use.

I know both of them serves different purpose's based upon location.

Few factors to give you clear picture about the requirement:
    1. Looking at 3 BHK with decent space 1400+ sqft
    2. Working at Sector 144 Expressway, looking at the current condition not sure about the future
    3. Have got school going kid (5 years), another kid is 1 year old, surly need better schools around
    4. Budget is around 50 lacs, don't want to go beyond otherwise it's like killing our present with the hope of better future
    5. Should go only for CLP because of present scenarios/unpredictability in RE

Currently living in South Delhi, owning a small flat, of course can wait for 2-4 years but wanted to invest early and to get the better peaceful space for family later on, not liking the crowded places at all and even driving become hazardous these days in Delhi.

Visited the PRC and Stellar Jeevan yesterday, found PRC better and may yield good results in the future but surly not now and price is almost similar to Stellar Jeevan , costing 59.86 lacs for 8th plus floor without IFMS, getting a deal for 3100 after 150 rs discount in CLP.

PRC is quit isolated and even possession is in March 2016.

Saw the Stellar Jeevan 1441 sqft, getting 5.5% discount on BSP direct from SJ in first meeting but I don't find location is good enough as per my POV.

I am even not sure about the NE future on the other hand side GN looks free of issues as of now.

Looking forward to you guys to give better advise to choose between one of them, would appreciate if tell me about the better deal at the same time.

If you need any other pointer then please do ask, I am trying to make this thing happen now as it's been sometime to search 'the one' :)

Bro

If you work on expressway, go for PRC.
    even all best schools of Noida are located on expressway. even Hospital.

Builder is good.
    despite FAR increased, Main Greater noida will remain low density since there is mostly plotted development while NE has only High Density High rise residential only..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arif_iq
    Thanks Lalit, have been reading a lot these days on IREF since last 3-4 months, actively checking Noida/GN threads and got to learn many stuff from there only.

You are right, PRC would take least 2017 or may even go beyond, looks like even they don't have much booking as of now and keeping good unit on hold for future.

The reason not to go for resale property, is the amount in hand otherwise resale is always better options to fetch good reasonable deals, I could have bought on Noida Expressway in resale.

That's the limit which I have with me hence looking for fresh projects only.

The other factor is budget (50 lacs), can't get a decent 3 BHK on Noida Expressway and that's my preferred location due to office/schools proximity and to reach out Delhi occasionally.

Looking at the little information you have given, i would recommend you to go for PRC, as far as delays is concerned (2017, although it is sept 2016) it is personal preference, for me it is better if the project got delayed min by a year ,i dont mind , provided i should get a decent apartment (definition may vary ) at the end after 1/2 year delay.no body knows the future but looking at the track record of GN, plots are not appreciated much ( for whatever reasons ) thr was a speculative raise in plot prices in 2006 but after that i dont see even a linear increase in plot prices ( reasons are obvious, it is GN), i have booked couple of units in PRC ( so i can be biased ), and i dont consider myself stupid.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandsan
    Looking at the little information you have given, i would recommend you to go for PRC, as far as delays is concerned (2017, although it is sept 2016) it is personal preference, for me it is better if the project got delayed min by a year ,i dont mind , provided i should get a decent apartment (definition may vary ) at the end after 1/2 year delay.no body knows the future but looking at the track record of GN, plots are not appreciated much ( for whatever reasons ) thr was a speculative raise in plot prices in 2006 but after that i dont see even a linear increase in plot prices ( reasons are obvious, it is GN), i have booked couple of units in PRC ( so i can be biased ), and i dont consider myself stupid.

Plots not appreciated..........its 101 percent untrue.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Well in all my opinions ( which are just opinions ) you just have picked one. ( Plot rates ), well you are more informed than me about GN ( although i am living in GN since 2005 ), if i look at the price in plots in 2006 and now ( which are stable) i dont see 100% raise ( 6 years ), i already said i dont know the future. But i have seen in past some premium properties like ATS/Purvanchal have gained more than plots here, and may be in future when this place is secure enough i would also like to have a plot instead of my apartment. No offence to anybody, it is just my thought process.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandsan
    Well in all my opinions ( which are just opinions ) you just have picked one. ( Plot rates ), well you are more informed than me about GN ( although i am living in GN since 2005 ), if i look at the price in plots in 2006 and now ( which are stable) i dont see 100% raise ( 6 years ), i already said i dont know the future. But i have seen in past some premium properties like ATS/Purvanchal have gained more than plots here, and may be in future when this place is secure enough i would also like to have a plot instead of my apartment. No offence to anybody, it is just my thought process.

I am saying on the basis of what I have seen in last one year..

sigma-4 duplex was for 15 lacs in 2003. now it is for 65-70 lacs.
    CommentQuote