Hi All,

One of my friend is looking for low rise apartments in main Greater Noida. He does not prefer high rises with high loading and underground parking and hoopla.

What are his options - both RTM and under construction ?
Read more
29 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If location is not a major concern then Stellar Sigma is probably one of the best option.

Kings Park has low rise options but I believe it may no longer be available directly from builder.

Buy a Plot in Swarn Nagri or P3
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks, but Stellar Villas are out of budget. Not really looking for plots.
    CommentQuote
  • It all depends on budget. Low rise is always costly and person may prefer to go for plots in such case, if can wait for sometime. Good RTM low rise range would start from 50 lacks for around 1200+ sf ft. UC properties like Eldeco mystic green may come somewhat cheaper but you need to look for location too. Provide more info about budget, time to wait and location preference and you may get better response.
    CommentQuote
  • i would suggest Eldeco Mystics Green minimum size is
    2BR, 2T1345 Sq.ft.4,266,200.
    CommentQuote
  • Eldeco Green meadows has a combination of low and high rise. It is RTM in 60+ budget
    CommentQuote
  • My suggestion would be to go for Stellar Sigma. Last time I checked (2-3 months back), there were 1850-1900 sqft apartments were available in the range of 54-57 Lakhs.
    Construction Quality is one of the best in GNoida, but the location is not that good. right across the road is land kept for industrial sector.
    CommentQuote
  • 90 sqmt RTM built up house in omicron -II.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aap4you
    My suggestion would be to go for Stellar Sigma. Last time I checked (2-3 months back), there were 1850-1900 sqft apartments were available in the range of 54-57 Lakhs.
    Construction Quality is one of the best in GNoida, but the location is not that good. right across the road is land kept for industrial sector.

Yes its Top class.
    by the way, Sector across the raod is meant non polluting industries...not an issue. also there is huge green belt between.
    CommentQuote
  • RTM 100 qs meter duplex are availabe in Millenium Village, opp Kailash Hospital, alpha-I just for 60 Lacs

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pradyot1315sqf
    RTM 100 qs meter duplex are availabe in Millenium Village, opp Kailash Hospital, alpha-I just for 60 Lacs

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

its cooperative society ..and I guess you can't add any floor above on this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    its cooperative society ..and I guess you can't add any floor above on this.

U r absolutly right sir, any harm?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pradyot1315sqf
    U r absolutly right sir, any harm?

No Harm.. but why go for such option?
    CommentQuote
  • whole of GN is very low density ...so look for medium level density so that u dont have to carry gun with u in case u move late night..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    No Harm.. but why go for such option?

just 600 meter from Pari chowk, on main road, independent villa of 100 sqm in just 60 Lacs.
    CommentQuote
  • You can opt for Paramount GolfForeste Villas next to Zeta sector. Disadvantage is that location is average w.r.t parichowk, but bang on 130m Noida-Gnoida road.
    CommentQuote