Hi,

Is there anyone who is into selling of Antriksh Projects, esp in Noida extn. Also, please provide me the reviews of this project like what is the current rate of fresh booking and re - selling is going on?
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any one buying any property of Antriksh, I would request you to visit the following link to see what a scrap this builder is and how he is playing with the monies of so many investors:

Antriksh Zeal, SEC-112

This is the worst Builder do not invest your money with this...u will regret your decision
    CommentQuote
  • Antriksh Group

As far as I am concerned I am happy with Antriksh Group. I already have one 3BHK in Antriksh Forest Noida Sector 77. And now I have also bought two 2BHK with study in Antriksh Golf Link Noida Extension. My friend also bought one flat in resale last week in Antriksh Golf Links in 2700 + 300 total goes to Rs 3000 all inclusive. I know this is good deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Duplicate thread: Duplicate thread being closed. Original Thread https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/greater-noida-real-estate/12714-antriksh-golflink-noida-extension/page7?t=14995&page=7

Search Before Creating a New Thread - Before starting a new thread, please use 'Google Custom Search' or 'forum search' to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established. There is a big chance it has. Not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple/duplicate threads, it will also help you to get an answer much quicker. If you find an active thread, place your comments there instead (as long as it doesn’t constitute to thread necromancy and hamper the flow of the discussion). Multiple threads on the same topic divide the discussion and create a disparate communication path.
    CommentQuote