Hi Guys

After roaming in and around Greater noida, Indirapuram etc in last few days and with a few limitations applicable to my little pocket kindly advise me if its wise to login Stellar Jeevan at current BSP of 3300/-

Also the fact that Resale & RTM 2bhk/3bhk anyways would at least cost me above 50 lacs and I am unable to pay a premium in black from my pocket which would range anywhere from 5 lacs to 15 lacs.

Its too difficult to grab a deal where most of the part will be taken care by bank loans. Cash component will anyways be there and i am unable to pay it from my empty pockets :-)

I have visited the projects at NE.I find Stellar to be the one which i believe wont give me surprises with construction quality on posession. I believe what they are promising is what they will provide to end users.

With a current BSP of 3300 in flexi plan ( 60% payment they are asking within 2 months ) ....Do u guys suggest me to proceed with this ? Possession time 2 years
Read more
18 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • :-) This is fantastic but seems like Stellar hasn't opened resale yet ...let me check with Ankit

Thanks a lot...Waise pradyot bhai i m looking for a 3bhk ...1441 or 1693 sq ft unit... advise me on that too...i know someone who has both these units at stellar..he is offering me 1441 unit at 3350 all inclusive & 1693 at 3200 all inclusive...

Kindly suggest..
    CommentQuote
  • Can u plz suggest me some projects where its more likely to find all white deals ? I tried for MSX homes, Parsvnath estate, Eldeco golf view etc but all resale deals include cash component in plenty..
    CommentQuote
  • The main doubt i have at booking Stellar is that resale prices, if goes way below my login price, at possession or whenever Stellar allows resale...would hurt me a lot...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishek1980
    :-) This is fantastic but seems like Stellar hasn't opened resale yet ...let me check with Ankit

Thanks a lot...Waise pradyot bhai i m looking for a 3bhk ...1441 or 1693 sq ft unit... advise me on that too...i know someone who has both these units at stellar..he is offering me 1441 unit at 3350 all inclusive & 1693 at 3200 all inclusive...

Kindly suggest..

I have a 1694 sqf unit in steller n have good offers but not intrested.

Originally Posted by royalcity
    Rtm in greater noida is 3500-4000 all incl. Is fully ready complexes, with all amenities and no land issues.
    And above all 50-70% Less dense than Noida extn

And there are many all white deals
    With banks financing easily

Regd future, greater noida main will not only remain least dense but will be closest to all top mncs coming in Noida expressway.

Metro is ever comes to greater noida will come to pari chowk first. Not noida extn

Noida extn will not be liveable for next 7-8 years. Too much construction and too many land issues.

Royal bhai, don't worry. I have no intrest in main greater noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Pradyot bhai now that has made me gain some more confidence...

But do u feel resale would open at above the current login price of approx 3300 all inclusive ?
    CommentQuote
  • :-)

Acchha ye sawaal rehne dete hain.. yehi batado which tower n floor u have a unit in ?
    CommentQuote
  • bhai mujhe bechnaa nahi hai
    CommentQuote
  • Sir tower & floor wala sawaal rehgaya :-)

Aapka nahi khareedna hai ...just asking like that...
    CommentQuote
    Pradyot bhai now that has made me gain some more confidence...

But do u feel resale would open at above the current login price of approx 3300 all inclusive ?

its a game of demand and supply. For better inventry ppl may pay more than builder's offer but i don't think it in present time.
    CommentQuote
    Sir tower & floor wala sawaal rehgaya :-)

Aapka nahi khareedna hai ...just asking like that...

F tower, middle floor:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Great.. i am planning for D tower in case i go with 1693 and T if its 1441 ...

The study room & attached Toi doesnt seem to give much advantage however the rest of the layout seems to be better than in 1441... especially the kitchen size and thats where my home ministry is pushing me to go with 1693...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pradyot1315sqf
    F tower, middle floor:bab (59):

I have few queries in regards to Stellar....

1) Location in Compare to GN & Connectivity with EXP W.
    2) Which is best 1) Mahagun My Woods 2) Gaur City since Saundaryam is too Expensive 3) Stellar in terms of quality,price & future appreciation.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Badnaseeb
    I have few queries in regards to Stellar....

1) Location in Compare to GN & Connectivity with EXP W.
    2) Which is best 1) Mahagun My Woods 2) Gaur City since Saundaryam is too Expensive 3) Stellar in terms of quality,price & future appreciation.

1) nearest to pari chowk and gateway of EXP W at greater noida.

2) Mahagun location is so so. Gaur city-1 is far better.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All, i am planning 3BHK (1441) in tower R,S,T from 5th to 8th floor for end use. The project looks near possession this year in Dec 14.
    My friend booked the same size flat in Tower T in Oct 13 at BSB 3500 (excl. 5.5 disc.)

I ve been offered price BSP 3510 (incl. 5.5% discount) 2 days back with free car parking direct from direct builder.

Need advice from experts (no broker pls):-
    Is this GOOD price to enter?
    Is this good time to enter? (or shall i wait considering the sluggishness and high inventory in market?)
    CommentQuote
  • From BOOKING to LOGIN really we have come a long way in information technology.

Rohit
    CommentQuote