Sort by :
Filter by :
- mods .. by mistake I posted in GN forum .. kindly move to Noida forum .. thanks in advance :)CommentQuote0Flag
- Trial Bhai 79 mein itne project prelaunch mein hein... Launch kab hinge yeh project??CommentQuote0Flag
- Sizes (in Sq.Ft.) BHK Type
1500-1600 Sq.Ft 3 BHK Small
1650-1850 Sq.Ft 3 BHK Large
1950-2050 Sq.Ft 4 BHK Small
2100-2550 Sq.Ft 4 BHK Large
Rs.3700-3800 in down payment payment plan.
Rs.4100-4200 in flexi payment payment plan.
Rs.4400-4500 in construction linked payment plan.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by trialsurveygot an email from a broker :
this is to remind you that one of most awaited project in heart of noida is going to launch - AJNARA
Ajnara is going to launch its new project sector- 79 noida,
minimum size - 1400-1500 sq.ft. ( 3BHK)
booking amount - 6 lacs (approx 10% )
USP's - sector- 79
* direct connected to noida expressway
* surrounded by golf course
* close to FNG
* close to city centre
* close to NEPZ
* walking distance from proposed metro station
Trail .. sorry for that but never expected you to promote/give information about these kind of projects… my points of proving difference of opinion:
1. Sector itself is disputed.. any day u can hear a BAD news on this from Allahabad HC.
2. The Land was initially given to 3C, now sub-leased to shubhkaama, Gaur and Ajnaara. e.t.c , e.t.c , e.t.c
3. Ajnaara previous one launches in sec-118 – Ajnaara Ambrosia ****FLOP FLOP FLOP*** -- soft launches main investors/end-users ke paise phase hue hain attest more than 4 lakhs per head from more than an year now…. no ground work at the site .. other than fencing.
Last thing…. Avoid pasting this kind of information… I am a big Fan of urs and many more on this forum who can buy even with your words…
IREF will lose its shine and I will be disappointed …
- boss i am not promoting the project or advising people to buy in it .. just got that email from a broker and so pasted here for info .. no other intention
yes i agree sector 79 projects are currently all in the air .. they keep launching without taking off properly so farCommentQuote0Flag