got an email from a broker :

note - following info is just copy paste from the email and do not reflect my views.

Dear Investors,

this is to remind you that one of most awaited project in heart of noida is going to launch - AJNARA

Ajnara is going to launch its new project sector- 79 noida,
minimum size - 1400-1500 sq.ft. ( 3BHK)

booking amount - 6 lacs (approx 10% )

USP's - sector- 79

* direct connected to noida expressway

* surrounded by golf course

* close to FNG

* close to city centre

* close to NEPZ

* walking distance from proposed metro station

Attachments:
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • mods .. by mistake I posted in GN forum .. kindly move to Noida forum .. thanks in advance :)
    CommentQuote
  • Trial Bhai 79 mein itne project prelaunch mein hein... Launch kab hinge yeh project??
    CommentQuote
  • Sizes (in Sq.Ft.) BHK Type
    1500-1600 Sq.Ft 3 BHK Small
    1650-1850 Sq.Ft 3 BHK Large
    1950-2050 Sq.Ft 4 BHK Small
    2100-2550 Sq.Ft 4 BHK Large
    Prices (Tentative):
    Rs.3700-3800 in down payment payment plan.
    Rs.4100-4200 in flexi payment payment plan.
    Rs.4400-4500 in construction linked payment plan.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    got an email from a broker :

Dear Investors,

this is to remind you that one of most awaited project in heart of noida is going to launch - AJNARA

Ajnara is going to launch its new project sector- 79 noida,
    minimum size - 1400-1500 sq.ft. ( 3BHK)

booking amount - 6 lacs (approx 10% )

USP's - sector- 79

* direct connected to noida expressway

* surrounded by golf course

* close to FNG

* close to city centre

* close to NEPZ

* walking distance from proposed metro station

Trail .. sorry for that but never expected you to promote/give information about these kind of projects… my points of proving difference of opinion:

1. Sector itself is disputed.. any day u can hear a BAD news on this from Allahabad HC.

2. The Land was initially given to 3C, now sub-leased to shubhkaama, Gaur and Ajnaara. e.t.c , e.t.c , e.t.c

3. Ajnaara previous one launches in sec-118 – Ajnaara Ambrosia ****FLOP FLOP FLOP*** -- soft launches main investors/end-users ke paise phase hue hain attest more than 4 lakhs per head from more than an year now…. no ground work at the site .. other than fencing.

Last thing…. Avoid pasting this kind of information… I am a big Fan of urs and many more on this forum who can buy even with your words…

IREF will lose its shine and I will be disappointed …
    CommentQuote
  • boss i am not promoting the project or advising people to buy in it .. just got that email from a broker and so pasted here for info .. no other intention

yes i agree sector 79 projects are currently all in the air .. they keep launching without taking off properly so far
    CommentQuote