Hello,

I have been checking out this forum for some time and I must say this is a forum where you can find lots of information and help :) I know this may be your "another generic query" thready but for me it means a lot :)

I have checked some threads but couldnt find specific information (ya my search skills are not good)

So here I am asking my questions and looking for help from seniors and experienced buyers.

I am looking for an apartment with a bugdet of 50L to 60L . I would prefer it to be 3+1 (SQ), should be more then 1700 SQFT. If it is RTM then it is great but I am not in a hurry and can wait for an year as well for possession. Would prefer low rise but can go for high rise apartment as well if it is really good.

I have already checked Supertech Czar villas and Eldecco Mystic Green and I am considering them but want to be sure of all the options before I make a decision. Also Grande Forte is great but I dont think they have any offer there in my budget.

Also checked Unitech Habitat, Heights and Cascade.. Honestly, I am not satisfied with the quality of the construction and lot of polishing and finished work is left in some towers.. it looks like builder has run out of money and is now just dragging the project..

Another option I am considering is Eldecco Meadow Greens but cant find an apartment in low rise yet (if any reader has any option then please let me know :bab (59): )

So seniors and veterans please provide your inputs.. I will be visiting GN tomorrow again and again on next few weekends. however if you can let me know of your inputs it would help tremendously,.
Read more
Reply
38 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • must have a look at Stellar Sigma in Sigma-4. near Grand Forte.
    CommentQuote
  • You can buy in stellar legacy or Paramount golfforest (villas and apartment options)
    CommentQuote
  • Checked out stellar sigma apartments..and I was told by the guy there that builder inventory is not there and all the apartments are in re-sale with a price of 3200-3400 Psf. which is kind of out of my budget. Also checked for resale in meadows green and same, the resale price is 3400 PSF and above..

    Referring to the post above by Hinudustan, I think the stellar legacy or Paramount golfforest are far away from posession. Whereas I am looking at RTM or posession in one year at max.. AFAIK these projects are still far away from that stage..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Averagebuyer
    Checked out stellar sigma apartments..and I was told by the guy there that builder inventory is not there and all the apartments are in re-sale with a price of 3200-3400 Psf. which is kind of out of my budget. Also checked for resale in meadows green and same, the resale price is 3400 PSF and above..

    Referring to the post above by Hinudustan, I think the stellar legacy or Paramount golfforest are far away from posession. Whereas I am looking at RTM or posession in one year at max.. AFAIK these projects are still far away from that stage..


    Paramount Villas are RTM in next 6-8 months. But yes Apartments possession date is after 2.5 years and same with Stellar Legacy 2-3 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Averagebuyer
    Checked out stellar sigma apartments..and I was told by the guy there that builder inventory is not there and all the apartments are in re-sale with a price of 3200-3400 Psf. which is kind of out of my budget. Also checked for resale in meadows green and same, the resale price is 3400 PSF and above..

    Referring to the post above by Hinudustan, I think the stellar legacy or Paramount golfforest are far away from posession. Whereas I am looking at RTM or posession in one year at max.. AFAIK these projects are still far away from that stage..

    Yes Steallar Sigma is available only in resale. 6 month back rate was 2800 in resale.
    Its one of my favorite projects.

    Check out "Unitech Cascades" its also one of the Good projects in Greater noida and would come in your budget as well.
    6 months back 1500+ sqft(3 BHK) unit was available in 43 lacs all inclusive and possession in 8-12 months.
    CommentQuote
  • I must say, Stellar Sigma is awesome, makes me feel I am late by few months for that project.

    I have checked Unitech Cascades but I am not very sure about unitech projects, though I must admit, it has the most greenery in the area.

    Next Saturday will check out Paramount Villas else will go for Eldecco Mystic Greens or supertech czar villas, depending on family's preference..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Averagebuyer
    I must say, Stellar Sigma is awesome, makes me feel I am late by few months for that project.

    I have checked Unitech Cascades but I am not very sure about unitech projects, though I must admit, it has the most greenery in the area.

    Next Saturday will check out Paramount Villas else will go for Eldecco Mystic Greens or supertech czar villas, depending on family's preference..

    looks like you have searched almost all Greater noida projects.
    according to you..
    which are worth buying for end-use?
    CommentQuote
  • Well I have not searched all greater Noida projects but what ever I have found so far, here are the key findings:

    Under construction projects currently have a rate of 2800 PSF to 3200 PSF depending on locality and their current status

    All the builder projects gets delayed by an year easily.

    RTM apartments have the price of 3200 PSF to 4000 PSF depending on the society and how well it built as well as occupancy level in the society.

    My personal favorite and obviously our of budget are Eldecco Meadow Greens, they have excellent and rock Solid RWA and occupancy is higher then 80%. The near by area is also occupied.

    Another favorite is Grand Forte, low rise.. occupancy is 70% and more, very well build and maintained. Resale inventory is there but with a premium. The smallest apartment they have is 3BHK

    Near to Grand Forte is stellar sigma, they have just started giving possession and only have resale inventory. Very well built and looks good. Though compared to the apartments, the greenery cover inside is less but then just outside the apartments there is a huge GNIDA park. The RTM resale price here is less then Grand Forte but is still around 3300-3400 PSF. If any one can afford, it is an excellent option.

    Currently any project under construciton but expected to be ready is supertech Czar suites and villas, Some of the towers are ready and some will be ready in an year and half. Currently for RTM they are not charging any maintenance charge. The open parking is free and underground/covered is paid. Nicely built up but they are way behind original schedule and I wont be suprised if they take another 2-3 years to complete entire project. Price here are currently 2800 PSF. Adjacent to that is Eldecco Mystic Greens, progress is good and since it is a low rise, it is my current favorite which I am seriously considering. Phase 1 handover will start from first quarter of 2014 which seems realistic keeping the current pace of projects. AFAIK they dont have much inventory left for first phase.

    Yet to check parsavnath projects in the surroundings but what i have seen is that either they are RTM which is again somewhat costly or the under going projects are far from posession. In any case will check them this Saturday.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Averagebuyer
    Well I have not searched all greater Noida projects but what ever I have found so far, here are the key findings:

    Under construction proj......... Adjacent to that is Eldecco Mystic Greens, progress is good and since it is a low rise, it is my current favorite which I am seriously considering. Phase 1 handover will start from first quarter of 2014 which seems realistic keeping the current pace of projects. AFAIK they dont have much inventory left for first phase.

    Yet to check parsavnath projects in the surroundings but what i have seen is that either they are RTM which is again somewhat costly or the under going projects are far from posession. In any case will check them this Saturday.


    If you have gone that deeper and ready to buy in Czar and Eldecco Mystic Greens, then why go for govt villa is Omicrin 2,1, Mu or Xu.
    Cookie has bought a 200 sqm RTM villa there.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey, I am not going for Government Villa, when did I said that I am opting for Govt Villa... The reason I am not opting for it is because a) its out of my budget 2) even if I buy it, i will end up shelling out good amount to polish it with all denting and painting etc...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jai_Singh
    If you have gone that deeper and ready to buy in Czar and Eldecco Mystic Greens, then why go for govt villa is Omicrin 2,1, Mu or Xu.
    Cookie has bought a 200 sqm RTM villa there.


    Jai has also one villa there . :)
    CommentQuote
  • For investment purpose for next 10 years .. the villas are gold I would say. Only a plot can give better results then those villas.. for living there, it depends on the budget and individual life style.. For me, it is out of my budget :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Averagebuyer
    For investment purpose for next 10 years .. the villas are gold I would say. Only a plot can give better results then those villas.. for living there, it depends on the budget and individual life style.. For me, it is out of my budget :(


    Agree.
    its not livable at present..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Averagebuyer
    Hey, I am not going for Government Villa, when did I said that I am opting for Govt Villa... The reason I am not opting for it is because a) its out of my budget 2) even if I buy it, i will end up shelling out good amount to polish it with all denting and painting etc...



    Galti ho gayi sir :( ....aap cookie ji se gyan lo:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Koi nahi sir.. app dil par na lo.. anaadi samajh kar jaaney do.. m new here so still learning :)
    CommentQuote