Hello friends I have low budget of only 40 lakhs. My office is in noida so i want to live nearby. I have filtered noida extension for myself. Current average bsp in noida extension is between 3000 to 3500. I have to take home loan. If price keep moving this way i think it will cross 4500 by end if 2014. Then i will not be eligible to take so much home loan also.What is your suggestion. Should i book now at avg 3200 bsp somewhere in noida extension or wait for sometime. In most projects resale is not allowed. Want to know your suggestions. Should i wait for resale if you think resale price will be very low than the builder price later.

Please share your suggestions.
Read more
Reply
18 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am not able to take decision because i think resale price will be much less. If builder price will be more than 4000 or resale price will be more than 4000 later they why will somebody take flat in noida extension. If he can put some more money why will he not buy in 77,78 etc sectors of noida. i might be wrong. Please let me know your views.
    CommentQuote
  • Resale Rates are generally 10% to 25% lesser than listed rates.

    However, it seems that resale in Noida Extension is not going to happen in near Future as builders still have very large inventory to offload.
    CommentQuote
  • does that mean that if resale open up by around dec 14 and bsp reach 4500+ by that time i should expect resale price of around 3600-3900. i calculated that if i buy today at 3200 and take home loan i pay around 8 lacs interest in 2 years. So for the flat i book today i actually pay bsp of around 4000 by possession if its given in 2 years. so what is better for me ? buy today or wait for resale ? will noida extension livable in 2-3 years from now ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anshu27
    does that mean that if resale open up by around dec 14 and bsp reach 4500+ by that time i should expect resale price of around 3600-3900. i calculated that if i buy today at 3200 and take home loan i pay around 8 lacs interest in 2 years. So for the flat i book today i actually pay bsp of around 4000 by possession if its given in 2 years. so what is better for me ? buy today or wait for resale ? will noida extension livable in 2-3 years from now ?


    Negotiate a bit more and you can get rates of 3000 and below for good builders.

    77-78 is now heavy on pockets but if you can manage , it will be better than this.

    I personally believe in doing things now rather than waiting for something to happen which may or may not happen.
    CommentQuote
  • can u pl suggest 2-3 good projects in extension where i should try within this 3000 range
    CommentQuote
  • Try with brokers too.

    Sector - 1, Projects.

    If U want I will send you number.

    But no Buy/sale on IREF -----As per rules.
    CommentQuote
  • sorry i didnt know that but i was only asking about projects not brokers as i dont have money to pay to brokers :( i read on this forum 2 projects stellar jeevan and arihant arden are good but i think their rates are high.

    Planner sir u seem to be veteran here can u please answer to my first query - should i wait for resale or buy straightway. i hope this is not against rules :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anshu27
    sorry i didnt know that but i was only asking about projects not brokers as i dont have money to pay to brokers :( i read on this forum 2 projects stellar jeevan and arihant arden are good but i think their rates are high.

    Planner sir u seem to be veteran here can u please answer to my first query - should i wait for resale or buy straightway. i hope this is not against rules :)


    As if you are reading my mind. I was going to propose these 2 projects only .

    Another fact is builder does not offer you best rates these days , Brokers do.
    But it depends upon builder to builder so can not be generalized.

    If you negotiate hard enough with any broker he will get you SJ at around 3100.
    CommentQuote
  • what resale price do u think stellar project will reach by possession?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anshu27
    sorry i didnt know that but i was only asking about projects not brokers as i dont have money to pay to brokers :( i read on this forum 2 projects stellar jeevan and arihant arden are good but i think their rates are high.

    Planner sir u seem to be veteran here can u please answer to my first query - should i wait for resale or buy straightway. i hope this is not against rules :)


    Sorry
    Unable to help.......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anshu27
    what resale price do u think stellar project will reach by possession?


    I think they will give possession by end of 2014 , and rates should be around 4200-4500 .But this is just speculation , do not base your decision on this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anshu27
    does that mean that if resale open up by around dec 14 and bsp reach 4500+ by that time i should expect resale price of around 3600-3900. i calculated that if i buy today at 3200 and take home loan i pay around 8 lacs interest in 2 years. So for the flat i book today i actually pay bsp of around 4000 by possession if its given in 2 years. so what is better for me ? buy today or wait for resale ? will noida extension livable in 2-3 years from now ?



    You're forgetting one thing. By the time re-sale opens in NEX, flats might already be RTM, and so you would have to shell out the complete amt upfront including any colored component.

    All things accounted for (resale or fresh, loan interest etc), I can assure you no area including NEX is going to get more affordable in future than it is now.....until a major slowdown happens which doesn't look like in at least a few years from now, if at all
    CommentQuote
  • Appropriate time for Resale

    I have a flat booked at AMRAPALI GOLF HOMES (4th Floor) around september 2010 ........ As per news noida extension rates are getting hiked and my flat rates as per builder new rates are also above then my purchased ............should I wait for some more time or SALE ? please suggest ...........
    CommentQuote
  • Carry on guys this keep alive effort ... Now public is not fool .. Now everyone knows that paper rates are not worth the paper it's written on.

    With the fate of land hanging in balance how can anyone mortgage his entire life for the mirage


    Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • @Rohit

    so whats the advice for me? Should i jump in 3200 or wait for a year more until resale opens up in extension ?
    CommentQuote