Hi all,

What is or are the reasons behind change of name from noida ext to gr noida west.

Is it to fool the new buyers who are aware of noida ext problems but do not know that gr noida west is just the same area.

Or

Is it something else .... Would like see what the guys of noida ext .. Err gr noida west have to say in this matter.

Rohit
Read more
62 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Toi

Toi
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Mr Warren Errr Rohit Warren

What do u hv to say in this matter ?
    CommentQuote
  • reason is not the same as in case of Neharpar is called Greater Faridabad.

Greater Noida West is part of Greater Noida. and to understand the difference between main greater Noida and this west part it is named so.
    CommentQuote
  • The newspaper report said that new beginning .... Of what the entire issue remain where they are .

Nama badal kar public ok ullu bananyege?
    CommentQuote
  • Earlier Noida extension (NE) name used to sound similar to some part of Noida.
    But to make the public aware of the fact that it is part of Greater Noida not Noida, they renamed it to GN west.
    Itni si baat hai, sabko easily samaj aha chuuki hoogi. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    Earlier Noida extension (NE) name used to sound similar to some part of Noida.
    But to make the public aware of the fact that it is part of Greater Noida not Noida, they renamed it to GN west.
    Itni si baat hai, sabko easily samaj aha chuuki hoogi. :)

Oh really then why the brokers and builders speak about proximity to noida than gr noida ?
    CommentQuote
  • do you really need to know the answer of this question ?:)

Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Oh really then why the brokers and builders speak about proximity to noida than gr noida ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren

just as Noida has best proximity to Delhi similarly Greater Noida has best proximity to Noida.

we don't expect such kiddish question from a guy who has done research in Greater Noida West.
    CommentQuote
    My answer lies in your question ... In 3 years the problems of gr noida west or noida xxx has been same or rather worsened ... So why not keep on writing the same stuff so. That new innocent buyers don't get trapped.

Rohit

Rohit I know Greater Noida west has made Neharpar market Dead after commencement of Projects in Greater Noida West.

better you accept it soon.

By the way why Negharpar is called Greater Faridabad? Maal nahi bika?
    :D
    CommentQuote
  • Members, please take note -

Off Topic
    Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.

Insults/Flaming
    IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/important-threads/iref%C2%AE-rules/23095-how-to-avoid-a-suspension-ban?t=25257

19 posts deleted .
    CommentQuote
  • no difference

Noida ext to Greater noida west
    Neharpar to Greater Faridabad

Naam badal gaya par dukan wahi hai
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepdhingra
    no difference

There had been no neharpar it is just faridabad

The name of noida extension has been changed after the problems to be fool the innocent public.

Rohit

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    CommentQuote
    There had been no neharpar it is just faridabad

The name of noida extension has been changed after the problems to be fool the innocent public.

Rohit

Nothing to fool and to get fooled.

It was officially announced in Media by CEO after Master Plan passed.

Noida Extension thread is full of such updates and Innocent public do read that also in this forum.

Why you call "Neharpar waala area", "Greater fardabad"?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepdhingra
    no difference

Neharpar sounds down market :bab (59): that's why They started calling it Greater Faridabad.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Neharpar sounds down market :bab (59): that's why They started calling it Greater Faridabad.

Off topic lets stick to gr noida west.
    The problem s of erstwhile noida extension still exist in gr noida west but most of the builder agents say that its different area.

That is befooling the innocent buyer.

Rohit

CommentQuote