Sort by :
Filter by :
- Yes it is a very good move from Authority to arrange for draw for allotment of industrial plots as It will bring more transparency and quick result. As far as location is concerned It is kept as secret which will be disclosed at later stage of the scheme however if taken into the consideration the land authority might have it will be 10- 14 km away from Pari Chowk. the good part is that the allotee will have an oportunity to pay in installment and the disadvantage is that one will have to wait for the adequate infrastrucure to be laid firstly properly which generally takes good amount of time. Another choice is to go for already developed plots where one can establish the operation on the next day itself and the price of these good plots range from 10000- 14000 sq mtr. These plots are within 5 kms from Pari Chowk and hardly 200mtr from main road. So if one does not have fund issue then it is always better to go for plots in developed area as it might start giving result from day one. Now the choice is individual.CommentQuote0Flag
- How to apply for these industrial plots?CommentQuote0Flag
- These are totally waste as GN is one of the baddest region in NCR for industry to setup .. Many of my frnds having industrial plots here are crying , as they are not able to sell at all. .
Prefer haryana to setup industry as land is still very cheaper im areas like kundli , rai , faridabad , manesar like areasCommentQuote0Flag
- Land rate of Industrial plot in Haryana is also same as of GNoida.I checked at IMT faridabad. There are rate is around 10,000 per sq yard. Why is there problem in sale purchase of industrial plot in G noida? Is it because buyers not available or rate is high? I am planning to apply for 250 meter plot. I am not sure whether I will setup industry or not. I may or may not. If i look at it from investment perspective, should I move forward for applying?CommentQuote0Flag
- The only draw back of Greater Noida is that it is not allowing pollution making industries into its territory. If they allowed them the same way its neighbour states do there would have been many structure in place operational. In long term this is a good strategy as the place along with its infrastructure will remain the greenest and cleanest to live and work. Yes shifting of Airport has disappointed the plans of development for some years but as Noida is getting out of land stock it will not be a long time if Greater Noida takes the next place of becoming the new modern choice of all those who want to live in NCR but away from hustle and bustle life of Delhi. In terms of connectivity Greater Noida will have good access to. In fact the way the master plan is drawn and area being earmarked for development it will be a seperate entity thus will need a lot of all kinds of development. The next big turning point for Greater Noida will be arrival of metro. In my opinion industrial plots are not to be taken from appreciation point of view but they give a start to new openning if a factory is established, good lifetime return as rental and get appreciated with time so overall Commerce and industries are the two which become the engine of growth in a stable market, Whereas residential growth depends upon the sentiments of the buyers. I think that if good infrastructure and support of local authorities is there then 10000-15000 per sq yd rate for industries is not bad at all.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by vpa1977Land rate of Industrial plot in Haryana is also same as of GNoida.I checked at IMT faridabad. There are rate is around 10,000 per sq yard. Why is there problem in sale purchase of industrial plot in G noida? Is it because buyers not available or rate is high? I am planning to apply for 250 meter plot. I am not sure whether I will setup industry or not. I may or may not. If i look at it from investment perspective, should I move forward for applying?
Yes there are not buyers for every sectors but yes there are some sectors which are demanding high value as big as 30000 rs per sq mtr for a 450 sq mtr plot. Actually industrial investment falls in the category of commercial activity and imagine to have a 250 sq mtr plot in possession to start a new buisness wheras if one will want to go for shop/office space of 500 sq ft he will have to pay min. 15 lakhs to 50 lakhs and a carpet area of 300 sq ft as a result.CommentQuote0Flag
- You can download the form from the website and after filling it duly submit the form i think the last date for filling is approaching soon(2/05) so if you are really interested go ahead. There are requirement of papers to be presented to authority to enable you a successful applicant for draw, Just go through that list carefully and prepare all the papers.CommentQuote0Flag
- aspply or not
Any experienced person can suggest if it's good scheme as they have extended the last date as well which means not many takers :(CommentQuote0Flag