Guys,

I am considering buying a flat in Gaur city 1 (excluding GC2 and GC3) in resale. I dont have much of initial amount to buy a resale flat in NOIDA or Noida Eway.

I do not have much of idea about the resale prices in Gaur City. I am getting quotes of 36K-38K per sqft AI. Please help if I should go for it OR shall I buy something else in NE at freshe rates.
Read more
Reply
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mayank1502
    Guys,

    I am considering buying a flat in Gaur city 1 (excluding GC2 and GC3) in resale. I dont have much of initial amount to buy a resale flat in NOIDA or Noida Eway.

    I do not have much of idea about the resale prices in Gaur City. I am getting quotes of 36K-38K per sqft AI. Please help if I should go for it OR shall I buy something else in NE at freshe rates.


    As per the ad of the builder the 70 percent of the unit is unsold

    In 3 years if builder is not able to sell even half then what can one expect in coming 3 years.

    It seems like unsafe project.

    Rohit

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    As per the ad of the builder the 70 percent of the unit is unsold

    In 3 years if builder is not able to sell even half then what can one expect in coming 3 years.

    It seems like unsafe project.

    Rohit

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

    Thanks Rohit for the infor. Can you please suggest anything else in NE to go for Resale/Fresh
    CommentQuote
  • By any chance are u interested in neharpaar ? If yes then ur abt to get a lot of suggestions soon...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishek1980
    pehle rohit se ye to poochlo if he wud suggest for NE... resale/fresh ki baat to hoti rahegi

    By any chance are u interested in neharpaar ? If yes then ur abt to get a lot of suggestions soon...

    Abhishek,

    You can see I am new to the IREF and has been wandering in and across NE for last few days.
    Your response suggests me that Rohit is not too much inclined towards NE and thus brings me back to my thread question..
    CommentQuote
  • This thread might be of help:

    confused between cr-rne-gn-ne
    CommentQuote
  • If you have cash for resale, try Noida 7X or Noida Exp first, if you are still inclined toward NExtn, do read this thread NExtn : Beyond Glossy Brochures and here is the list of projects in NExtn.



    Originally Posted by mayank1502
    You can see I am new to the IREF and has been wandering in and across NE for last few days.
    Your response suggests me that Rohit is not too much inclined towards NE and thus brings me back to my thread question..

    CommentQuote
  • FW bhai his first post reads "....... I dont have much of initial amount to buy a resale flat in NOIDA or Noida Eway."
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishek1980
    This thread might be of help:

    confused between cr-rne-gn-ne

    Thanks Abhishek

    The thing is I am not considering any other option apart from NE and N-Eway (if get a deal at around 4K ps in resale). I saw that of all reputed builders' projects Gaur City and Stellar have something to show at their respective sites. I was thinking of buying a resale unit in Gaur City 1 and am getting quotes of Rs 3700 AI but I am not too sure if I should go for it at this price.
    CommentQuote
  • U will have to chose between quality and location...thats what i can suggest at the moment... Gaur is not bad either...but a big project...quality wise i guess Stellar is no doubt better than any other project at NE... make a choice asap...prices are again about to revise anytime...atlst for Stellar...

    Others should be able to suggest on this particular 3700 AI deal for Gaur...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by FieldWorker
    If you have cash for resale, try Noida 7X or Noida Exp first, if you are still inclined toward NExtn, do read this thread NExtn : Beyond Glossy Brochures and here is the list of projects in NExtn.





    FieldWorker Bhai

    I dont have budget at this moment to go for resale in 7X.
    I can stretch myself to buy a resale unit in Noida at around 4500 ps AI only after 3-4 months but I think what is now at 4500 ps AI would be at around 5000-5200 after this much time and thus would be out of my reach which is why I was considering NE option now. Please suggest should I wait for 3-4 months till I get money in hand or should I book in NE. I am an end user and cannot take loan as I already have a home loan running.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishek1980
    U will have to chose between quality and location...thats what i can suggest at the moment... Gaur is not bad either...but a big project...quality wise i guess Stellar is no doubt better than any other project at NE... make a choice asap...prices are again about to revise anytime...atlst for Stellar...

    Others should be able to suggest on this particular 3700 AI deal for Gaur...


    yes Abhishek is right.
    resale rate r on higher side im GC1. even i am getting resale offer AI 3100 (including transfer charge 250) for 15th floor for vedantam.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mayank1502
    FieldWorker Bhai

    I dont have budget at this moment to go for resale in 7X.
    I can stretch myself to buy a resale unit in Noida at around 4500 ps AI only after 3-4 months but I think what is now at 4500 ps AI would be at around 5000-5200 after this much time and thus would be out of my reach which is why I was considering NE option now. Please suggest should I wait for 3-4 months till I get money in hand or should I book in NE. I am an end user and cannot take loan as I already have a home loan running.

    Thanks Abhishek, Pradyot and FieldWorker on this.

    The problems I am finding with Stellar at the moment as far as I am concerned are
    - No resale. No 2BHK +study at lower floors in fresh. Have to look for 1441 only.
    - Location (not that big a concern).
    - Gaur's is a 125 acres (G. City 1) which I think would be better than a 20 odd acres project to live. I may be wrong though. Any opinion in this regard?

    I can push myself for 1441 if I get below 7th Floor in Stellar. Please tell me at what AI resale would Gaur city 1 (below 7th Floor) be advisable over Stellar's 1441. THis info would help me make my decision ASAP.

    Also please advise on my message quoted in this reply.
    CommentQuote
  • in whole gaur project only those which are main road facing or stadium facing - gc6 is the best for ventilation so in that u r getting the deal go ahed .gaurs location Is good and someday It will be better than those congested 7x sectors ..so if u r enduser go ahed for gc6 stadium facing units.as its a whole city all the perks are excellent...when metro will come to gaur chakkar all the threads will be changed over here. even if comes upto sai mandir connectivity will be very good upo kisan chowk.without any doubt one can go for gaur city 1 stadium facing unit or ajanara 130 or cherry county or rg ---but 130 mtr road facing units only
    CommentQuote
  • hi All
    this is my first post in IREF
    i was looking for property in gaur avenue 4, gc 1 , PLease suggest me if i should buy through channel partner or through gaur's directly?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,


    I am Planning to buy Ground FLoor in GC-5 F block Gaur city 1, on price 3495 + 395000 double car parking + IFMS charges back side
    can you guys please help me out, as some brokers confused my that some garbage dumb is coming over there and in high rise ground floor is not Authorized and also few people are saying that registry is not allowed there

    please help me out as i am already given 1lakh cheque to book the Flat, please help me out so that can cancel the cheque now


    Thanks
    CommentQuote