Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you suggest?

Collapse
X
Collapse

What do you suggest?

Last updated: May 12 2013
3 | Posts
811 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What do you suggest?

    Hello everyone,
    I need some advice from people who have good knowledge about NE projects.
    I am looking for a 2 bhk unit (800-900 sqft)
    My budget is max 30 lacs 20:80 (Fresh booking)
    Looking for end use.
    Which project will be liveable after 4 years?

    Preferred location near gaur roundabout

    Till now i have liked ajnara le garden, but location is the only problem.

    Please give your valuable suggestions.

    I am sure this post will help a lot of people who want to own a budget house for end use.
  • #2

    #2

    Re : What do you suggest?

    Originally posted by nitin_0018 View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I need some advice from people who have good knowledge about NE projects.
    I am looking for a 2 bhk unit (800-900 sqft)
    My budget is max 30 lacs 20:80 (Fresh booking)
    Looking for end use.
    Which project will be liveable after 4 years?

    Preferred location near gaur roundabout

    Till now i have liked ajnara le garden, but location is the only problem.

    Please give your valuable suggestions.

    I am sure this post will help a lot of people who want to own a budget house for end use.
    u may check vedantam. location wise excellent. work is in full swing. average builder.
    NO RISK NO GAIN

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : What do you suggest?

      Originally posted by Pradyot1315sqf View Post
      u may check vedantam. location wise excellent. work is in full swing. average builder.
      I liked the location of vedantam, but i dont 2bhk will come under 30lacs (All inclusive)
      If it will, then please share some details of the broker who is offering at this price.

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : What do you suggest?

        Originally posted by nitin_0018 View Post
        I liked the location of vedantam, but i dont 2bhk will come under 30lacs (All inclusive)
        If it will, then please share some details of the broker who is offering at this price.

        search contact nos. of their channel partners.
        NO RISK NO GAIN

        Comment

        Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X