After the Newspaper Clip where I could identify the Builder to be a very reputed name in Greater Noida - The project mentioned is by Cosmic Group, its very first project (I think as per my best of knowledge, Cosmic Corporate Park) - Will the builder be still able to deliver its commitments or the money of investor and public is again getting blocked in yet another case - In last few years, several investors have lost their earnings by investing on wrong choices, especially in this Noida and Greater Noida belt. Although the builder is also having other parallel projects launched but still the state of construction is all way same in all of them.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=29497

Kindly comment what you possibly feel on state of this builder so that some of the investors reading this can at-least ensure that their money still is safe or in risk..............
Attachments:
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Is construction on now or still blocked ?
    CommentQuote
  • assured return

assured returns are stopped for everyone and every investor
    CommentQuote
  • My friend has invested in this project. He is not getting the assured return amount from April 2015. He has written a mail to them. Cosmic immediately replied that they are facing financial problem and given very much assurance that from October 2015 all pending dues will definitely be cleared. They also claimed to have submitted the TDS also.
    CommentQuote
  • Are we talking about Cosmic Corporate Park III, the new one Tarun Goel; pollyrock; ?
    CommentQuote