I'm starting this thread inviting all genuine responses from brokers / end users/ investors.....in terms of zeroing down on good locations for property investments in NCR ( GN/Noida Expressway/Noida Extension) . I'm planning to buy 2/2.5/3 BHK apartment, however i'm confused about the locations. I stay in GN,Sec Omega I, however have many wellwishers who have invested in either Noida Expressway/Noida Extension...but few in GN.

The fact that i have a max budget of 35 - 40 L and the requirement of a carpet area ~ 1000 sqft...limits my options across Noida expressway, as most of the prices are above my threshold.

I personally favor GN , cause i have been living here the past 2 years and have seen things change....

Can any one suggest (searching for a property in GN/Noida Extension), which of the 2 is much better...

Requirements. - Must have in the vicinity
-----------------------
1. Amenities ( Daily needs(Kirana) /Schools/Hospital/Banks)
2. Already Habited
3. Easy Connectivity ( Public Transport )
4. Proposed Metro
5. Good infrastructure ( roads)

Projects looked /Sites Visited till date...

Logix County - 133,Noida
Paras Teirra - 134,Noida
NRI Residency - Pari Chowk,GN
Kings Park - Sec Omega, GN * ( Any thoughts on this project as it has picked up its pace very recently ( past 6 months))
Read more
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by GThomas
    I'm starting this thread inviting all genuine responses from brokers / end users/ investors.....in terms of zeroing down on good locations for property investments in NCR ( GN/Noida Expressway/Noida Extension) . I'm planning to buy 2/2.5/3 BHK apartment, however i'm confused about the locations. I stay in GN,Sec Omega I, however have many wellwishers who have invested in either Noida Expressway/Noida Extension...but few in GN.

The fact that i have a max budget of 35 - 40 L and the requirement of a carpet area ~ 1000 sqft...limits my options across Noida expressway, as most of the prices are above my threshold.

I personally favor GN , cause i have been living here the past 2 years and have seen things change....

Can any one suggest (searching for a property in GN/Noida Extension), which of the 2 is much better...

-----------------------
    2. Already Habited
    4. Proposed Metro

Logix County - 133,Noida
    Paras Teirra - 134,Noida
    Kings Park - Sec Omega, GN * ( Any thoughts on this project as it has picked up its pace very recently ( past 6 months))

Omega is one of the best sectors of Greater noida and has everything.

Small correction
    logix county and Paras tierea both located in sector-137.
    CommentQuote
  • my apologies ....you are right...i have read many of your posts...so its good to see a response from a veteran...also if could share your views on project Kings Park...i'm staying in Raksha Enclave ( plot right next to Kings Park), between Eldecco and Parsavnath...have very recently seen the progress pick up pace....around the past 6 months....they have constructed ~ 9-10 floors in most of the towers.. work on low rise has also started, and infact they have have come up with the main entrance gate the past one week...i know all this cause i drive in to my residence (next gate) every day...though many of my friends who have invested in noida/noida expressway/extension have expressed their reservations around this project...i somehow have a inclination building for this project looking at their progress ....
    CommentQuote
  • Every proposed thing is not better than shit in the pot my friend... Its never going to happen, stay away from this region completely. Its an favorite area for both the local political parties to fill there pocket....
    There agenda is: Propose --> loot --> and then cancel the plan.. Airport, SEZ, more manufacturing industries etc they were never been there and will never going to be there..

Metro is their new agenda..
    You can't trust these white dressed crooks ..

However if you want to feel the heat :) and have warm pockets, you are more can welcome to enjoy the thrill..
    Entire NCR is over priced currently...
    CommentQuote
  • airport did not happen because of out govt in Delhi.

for more read about no airport in 100 kms radius of delhi airport
    CommentQuote
    my apologies ....you are right...i have read many of your posts...so its good to see a response from a veteran...also if could share your views on project Kings Park...i'm staying in Raksha Enclave ( plot right next to Kings Park), between Eldecco and Parsavnath...have very recently seen the progress pick up pace....around the past 6 months....they have constructed ~ 9-10 floors in most of the towers.. work on low rise has also started, and infact they have have come up with the main entrance gate the past one week...i know all this cause i drive in to my residence (next gate) every day...though many of my friends who have invested in noida/noida expressway/extension have expressed their reservations around this project...i somehow have a inclination building for this project looking at their progress ....

Yarr project is good, Just drain is flowing by one side of this project I guess That the only issue I see.
    CommentQuote
  • i have stayed in the society right next to this construction for 2 years...though i have never felt any serious issues with the drain flow till now....

btw Orange cap and Mr. Veteran...i'm being quoted 2900 /sqft for the project Kings Park...thats amidst one of thebest sectors in GN...do you think its still a bad deal..??

Noida Expressway ...is above 4000/Sqft and also not connected to amenities....and not even habited....
    Noida Extension....is within financial reach however i will not be wrong to say that it would take another 5-7 year to be livable conditions....

So dont you think its a better deal...amongst already habited societies Parsavnath/Eldeco/Engineers Park...next to Bank/School/Daily Shopping needs..etc...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinavbajaj
    airport did not happen because of out govt in Delhi.

for more read about no airport in 100 kms radius of delhi airport

So, you are saying UP government airport was proposed without doing any ground reality check?
    Shouldn't it be the first check that where you can make an airport and where you can not?
    Wouldn't you think this was governments moral responsibility before spreading the rumor of airport?
    Whats up next then? No new metro company can be formed within 100KM radius of DMRC network?
    Come on bro, whom you are trying to defend here?

Neemrana is getting an airport, do you know that...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by orangecap
    So, you are saying UP government airport was proposed without doing any ground reality check?
    Shouldn't it be the first check that where you can make an airport and where you can not?
    Wouldn't you think this was governments moral responsibility before spreading the rumor of airport?
    Whats up next then? No new metro company can be formed within 100KM radius of DMRC network?
    Come on bro, whom you are trying to defend here?

Neemrana is getting an airport, do you know that...

Neemrana/alwar is not getting an airport, you must have not read the latest news.
    CommentQuote
  • Travel Biz Monitor :: MoCA warns against Alwar Aerotropolis project's impact on passenger traffic at IGI Airport

buddy you know , even dmic the Indian Japan conglomerate did this mistake

it is only for our dirty politics mate. or else noida g n would have been no less then 10000 per sq feet

remeber Delhi govt also promised several things. since last 10 yrs they have spent 10000 crores on cleaning Yamuna. do u see any cleanliness
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gthomas
    i have stayed in the society right next to this construction for 2 years...though i have never felt any serious issues with the drain flow till now....

Btw orange cap and mr. Veteran...i'm being quoted 2900 /sqft for the project kings park...thats amidst one of thebest sectors in gn...do you think its still a bad deal..??

Noida expressway ...is above 4000/sqft and also not connected to amenities....and not even habited....
    Noida extension....is within financial reach however i will not be wrong to say that it would take another 5-7 year to be livable conditions....

So dont you think its a better deal...amongst already habited societies parsavnath/eldeco/engineers park...next to bank/school/daily shopping needs..etc...

2900 ai?
    CommentQuote

-----------------------
    2. Already Habited
    4. Proposed Metro

Logix County - 133,Noida
    Paras Teirra - 134,Noida

I believe, you already know what to do just got for it and negotiate hard to get the best deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Apologies I went off to sleep without realizin ystrday night...
    @Mr.Veteran...its 2900 on BSP...additional abt 250-300 around other charges that include Park facing,club membership,parking,lease maintainence,Power Backup charges... So around 3200 AI...

Also how is the builder/construction quality...have seen other threads with mixed reviews..

Heard they had faced some issues in the project...

@arif...I've not yet made up my mind..but luking at pros and cons and to the best of my knowledge, I thought Kings Park was turning out to be a better option..(Though I'm relatively new in the field to make the right calls).

Hypothetically speaking...I feel even in 3-4 years, people who will interested in buying homes will weigh their options w.r.t amenities provided by the society and amenities nearby..and most importantly habitable..with people already living in and around the area....distance was a factor for ppl stayin in GN..however if what has been promised (metro/FNG/some new wide road connecting Ghaziabad and NE and GN)..if all these comeup then I think distance is just gonna be another factor but not critical...what say ???

Also I feel, unless your property value is realized or you have potential buyers ..the appreciation one talks about is only virtual...and looking at the inventory buildup in the past 3 years ...it has shot by 100% (15 months to 31 months) in NCR...provided if economy stays the same ..then unless we have HNI's willing to leave their plush residences in Del/GGN..or new addition oh HNI's who will be interested in buyin property >60L..I feel most of the absorption will stay stable at about 4500/sqft considering risk apetite and status quo increase in an individuals disposable income...so effectively I feel if one buys ..its not just the appreciation one shud be luking at but also the liquidation prospects of the property...what say...
    CommentQuote
  • Apologies I went off to sleep without realizin ystrday night...
    @Mr.Veteran...its 2900 on BSP...additional abt 250-300 around other charges that include Park facing,club membership,parking,lease maintainence,Power Backup charges... So around 3200 AI...

Also how is the builder/construction quality...have seen other threads with mixed reviews..

Heard they had faced some issues in the project...

@arif...I've not yet made up my mind..but luking at pros and cons and to the best of my knowledge, I thought Kings Park was turning out to be a better option..(Though I'm relatively new in the field to make the right calls).

Hypothetically speaking...I feel even in 3-4 years, people who will interested in buying homes will weigh their options w.r.t amenities provided by the society and amenities nearby..and most importantly habitable..with people already living in and around the area....distance was a factor for ppl stayin in GN..however if what has been promised (metro/FNG/some new wide road connecting Ghaziabad and NE and GN)..if all these comeup then I think distance is just gonna be another factor but not critical...what say ???

Also I feel, unless your property value is realized or you have potential buyers ..the appreciation one talks about is only virtual...and looking at the inventory buildup in the past 3 years ...it has shot by 100% (15 months to 31 months) in NCR...provided if economy stays the same ..then unless we have HNI's willing to leave their plush residences in Del/GGN..or new addition oh HNI's who will be interested in buyin property >60L..I feel most of the absorption will stay stable at about 4500/sqft considering risk apetite and status quo increase in an individuals disposable income...so effectively I feel if one buys ..its not just the appreciation one shud be luking at but also the liquidation prospects of the property...what say...

are u sure u are a new iref member... reading ur post looks a senior member with a new user-name

----------------------------------------
    Sent via micromax P362 andriod using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote
  • @Johny....I'm a new member...a common man looking to have a roof on top of my head within my disposable financial limits...trust me...its just that I have been reading and researching across magazines/websites/forums/public discussions the past one month...since the time I seriously got myself thinking into buyin a property for myself...

@anyone..senior members... feel free to add your genuine views to my thread and my preference in terms of the project "Kings Park"....I will be really grateful..
    CommentQuote
  • Kings Park is a very decent residential location. Not on any major road but very near to Pari Chowk.

The Nalah is not really a spoil sports, anyway, now the nallah is completely blocked by the army housing there.

This project supposed to be Today's first project in this side but for various reason took a second seat to ridge residency project. Progress of ridge is extremely good.

Now the issues, heard that they had 2 contractors for 2 sides of the project and had issues with one side contractors. Also saw ground water coming during the foundation. There marketing is very poor. Not many people knows about the project even though the location is so nice and the builder reputation is not that bad.
    CommentQuote