Brokerage for rental rooms

Last updated: June 18 2013
5 | Posts
1189 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brokerage for rental rooms

I am staying in noida on rent.The room provided to us is a 3 seater room (we are adjusting 4 in that) and landlady too lives n the same house. The rent is rs 30000 and it is rented for just a month.
    Broker is asking for rs 7500 as brokerage form us.
    I wanted to know is the brokerage amount justified? Also if there is any rule of brokerage for rental rooms.

Re : Brokerage for rental rooms

7500 from each of u or total. generally brokerage is half rent or as agreed. but whole month rent is definitely higher.

Comment

Originally posted by aditi92agr View Post
      I am staying in noida on rent.The room provided to us is a 3 seater room (we are adjusting 4 in that) and landlady too lives n the same house. The rent is rs 30000 and it is rented for just a month.
      Broker is asking for rs 7500 as brokerage form us.
      I wanted to know is the brokerage amount justified? Also if there is any rule of brokerage for rental rooms.
      Brokerage should be finalized before moving to flat . A maximum of half month rent should be given in total. In your case, if stay is of 1 month itself then 5K should be sufficient.

Comment

7500 from all of us in total . . .

Comment

Chuuuuup,

Phir kyuon Chilla rahe ro bhaai,
          Bhagwaan se daro.

Een brokers ko bhi to apna pet paalna hai. Apne Bibi bacche & ghar dekhna hai.
          Bhagwaan ne en brokers ko hamare Brokarage ke sahare hi to palne kaha hai.

Broker ko ghar bhula kar ya unke ghar ja kar kuch Paise aur bhi de do yaar.
          15days ka money as a brokarage trend hai.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X