I am getting a flat in resale in Gaur city 2 - 16th avenue. Buyer is asking for 35lac all inclusive+transfer charge. Current price is around 43-44 lac for the same.

Unit details -2 Bhk, 1089 sqft, 4th floor

Is this a good deal ?
Read more
25 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • TCs imposed by Gaur are too steep
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mls633
    I am getting a flat in resale in Gaur city 2 - 16th avenue. Buyer is asking for 35lac all inclusive+transfer charge. Current price is around 43-44 lac for the same.

Is this a good deal ?

there no 1089 size in gc16.
    CommentQuote
  • I am getting a flat in resale in Gaur city 2 - 16th avenue. Buyer is asking for 35lac all inclusive+transfer charge. Current price is around 43-44 lac for the same.

Is this a good deal ?

sellar ko aur kam main lao.... lakhs of flats will be delivered once NE will be livable

----------------------------------------
    Sent via micromax P362 andriod using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote
  • Transfer charges are INR 500/sqft. You can also try RTM in crossing republic......

Originally Posted by mls633

Is this a good deal ?
    CommentQuote
  • plz suggest any good viila plots near varthur or chanasandra for investment

Hiall
    plz suggest any good bmrda or bda appoved layouts in varthhur in and around for investment purpose.my budget is around 30lak prelaunch or approved projects by good reliable builders
    thanks
    raji
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by del_sanju
    there no 1089 size in gc16.

Its corner flat so they added extra for balcony.
    CommentQuote
  • Try in GC 1 you will get the same price.
    CommentQuote

Is this a good deal ?

What are the transfer charges??? I dont remember anythign of that sort in my BBA!
    CommentQuote
  • can anyone tell me the resale rate going on currently??
    CommentQuote

Is this a good deal ?

Immediately doubt should come in your mind why he is selling at 20% loss ?? ....ok probably bcoz of some urgent need ? right ! you do one thing say yes for 35 lac and ask him to bear transfer charges, if he is really in need then he will accept else you must use google help to look for "resale in gaur "X' avenue and get the clear idea about "ACTUAL" resale price !! google will connect you so many sellers who want to sell their unit....go get it :)
    CommentQuote
  • This is not cheap deal, same resale rates r there. 35lac for 2 bhk is not cheap for NE.
    Originally Posted by derek111
    Immediately doubt should come in your mind why he is selling at 20% loss ?? ....ok probably bcoz of some urgent need ? right ! you do one thing say yes for 35 lac and ask him to bear transfer charges, if he is really in need then he will accept else you must use google help to look for "resale in gaur "X' avenue and get the clear idea about "ACTUAL" resale price !! google will connect you so many sellers who want to sell their unit....go get it :)
    CommentQuote
  • :) singhpa sir its really Interesting!! in first message you said "Current price is around 43-44 lac" and in next message your words are 180 degree opposite " 35lac for 2 bhk is not cheap for NE" ?? one should be firm on his words :)
    CommentQuote
  • Suggestions for Panchsheel Greens2 and Saviour GreenArch

Hi Members,

I have a budget of around 27 lacs and have found two projects good.

1. Panchsheel Greens II is offering 50% payment now and 50% payment at possession. + point is i only need to pay 15% and rest 35 % will b paid by bank. So my EMI will remain stable till possession, -ive point is they have large number of flats in their layout and might result in congesion.

2. Saviour GreenArch--> Its offering 860 Sqft flat 2970/sqft =Around 26 Lacs. + point , this is the only project which i found to be ecofriendly with lots of greenry planned in their layout(8 acres for green belt out of total 10 Acres land). Good facilities which other builders are not offering(modular kitchen, wifi area etc). - point is they will keep asking for the amount under flexi plan and my EMI will keep raising and i might end up with paying EMI of around 20k+ even after the tower gets completed, because majority of builders build the structure first to get the amount from the users and then takes more than 2 years to offer the possession.

Kindly share your ideas for this ..more comments will help me decide properly..

Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rkagrawal
    can anyone tell me the resale rate going on currently??

3400-3600/sq ft all incllusive.
    CommentQuote
  • Greenarch : bsharma059 ji there is newly constructed shamshan (almost completed) behind Greenarch and till now no one is confident here whether Saviour is having stake in this project.....better u plan for site visit and trust your eyes only.
    Panchsheel 2 : Location is ok however you may ask for maximum discount bcoz as per plan small sizes are not having good view for the amenities of complex....spend some time to ckeck it.
    CommentQuote