Gurus..need help with a decision. I have a 4 BHK apartment in Omaxe Putting greens which is currently rented out but thinking of disposing it off for quite some time. Please advice on how is the market and name for Putting greens and shall I be holding it or selling it off. I am holding it off for last 5 years in the hope of sharp rise in prices as there was lots of talk about Metro, F1, Pari chowk etc but prices haven't risen at all except I have seen some upward movement in last 1 year.

I a NRI so don't know the real situation out there specifically compared to other properties and general property scene in greater Noida.

Please help

Thanks
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Putting Greens - Location is avergae, Now shadowed by NRI residency project

4 Bhk are big flats...i remember then being 2500 sq.ft plus

You are VERY LATE now , you should have Sold it in 2009, back then it would have fetched you 2800-3000 psf rate.
    You should have sold and bought in Noida expressway at similar rates in projects like LB, etc.

There the rates are now 5500-6000 psf

while this project will Only give you 3500 psf due to location. maintenance and big sized flat issues.

Unfortunately you are late in realising that Greater noida authority is just a mouth piece of builder lobby and post such media reports to fool people.

You have only 3 choices left

1. Sell this flat and Buy a decent size plot in Good Greater Noida sectors like swarn nagri, etc
    They will appreciate more than your Flat in LONG RUN
    Greater Noida property market is LONG RUN Market and you have to give 5-7 years

2. Hold on to it and just get rentals. Value of flat will not increase a lot in this project

3. Sell the flat and book in some good upcoming project like Purvanchal royal city , ATS Pristine, etc
    CommentQuote