Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DPL Flora Heritage Sector 1, Greater Noida West

Collapse
X
Collapse

DPL Flora Heritage Sector 1, Greater Noida West

Last updated: September 9 2014
32 | Posts
5392 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DPL Flora Heritage Sector 1, Greater Noida West

    One more new project !!!

    how many more to come !

    --- copied from a broker's mail ---

    Dpl flora heritage brings you an array of new residential apartments where the nobility exists, Feel the ambiance of luxurious lifestyle in the lap of magnificent green surrounding and pleasing amenities. Offering a total of 400 units for living in the form of 2bhk and 3bhk duplexes and penthouses, The project is going to present and aura of green environment attached with a whole new world of delight. Building a masterpiece dpl group knows the exact need of modern generation and with a vision of future the project is developed to satiate the desires with luxuries composites of many recreational facilities and very super lavish specifications.
    Located next to proposed metro station and 5 kilometers from main gaur circle dpl flora heritage noida shares the address in noida extension sector-1 with posh locality and developed atmosphere. These cost efficient homes are designed to redefine the community living with amenities and green surrounding. Garnished with breath taking gardens and landscape views the low maintenance and secure campus of 2.5 acres offers many more features that make your life more enjoyable. Clubhouse with banquet area and hall along with pool and a list of gaming feature both indoor and outdoor are some lively amenities within campus. Excellent neighborhood with best of infrastructure and proximity to all key areas make it favorable for everyone.






    Last edited August 2 2017, 04:04 PM.
  • #2

    #2

    Re : DPL Flora Heritage Sector 1, Greater Noida West

    Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
    One more new project !!!

    how many more to come !

    --- copied from a broker's mail ---

    Dpl flora heritage brings you an array of new residential apartments where the nobility exists, Feel the ambiance of luxurious lifestyle in the lap of magnificent green surrounding and pleasing amenities. Offering a total of 400 units for living in the form of 2bhk and 3bhk duplexes and penthouses, The project is going to present and aura of green environment attached with a whole new world of delight. Building a masterpiece dpl group knows the exact need of modern generation and with a vision of future the project is developed to satiate the desires with luxuries composites of many recreational facilities and very super lavish specifications.
    Located next to proposed metro station and 5 kilometers from main gaur circle dpl flora heritage noida shares the address in noida extension sector-1 with posh locality and developed atmosphere. These cost efficient homes are designed to redefine the community living with amenities and green surrounding. Garnished with breath taking gardens and landscape views the low maintenance and secure campus of 2.5 acres offers many more features that make your life more enjoyable. Clubhouse with banquet area and hall along with pool and a list of gaming feature both indoor and outdoor are some lively amenities within campus. Excellent neighborhood with best of infrastructure and proximity to all key areas make it favorable for everyone.






    Its Ad shows that it is one of the cheap builders... see how its ad showing a bridge over the Hindon river. which has not been even proposed..

    Also see the proposed metro stations..
    Be careful Guys from such Scums
    Thanks

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : DPL Flora Heritage Sector 1, Greater Noida West

      Originally posted by cookie View Post
      Its Ad shows that it is one of the cheap builders... see how its ad showing a bridge over the Hindon river. which has not been even proposed..

      Also see the proposed metro stations..
      Be careful Guys from such Scums
      yes .. so many new unknown builders coming up .. BE CAREFUL friends..

      cookie bhai any idea ye DPL builder ne pehle kuch deliver kiya hai kya ?
      and land seems to be that same unibera land i guess

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : DPL Flora Heritage Sector 1, Greater Noida West

        Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
        yes .. so many new unknown builders coming up .. BE CAREFUL friends..

        cookie bhai any idea ye DPL builder ne pehle kuch deliver kiya hai kya ?
        and land seems to be that same unibera land i guess
        Nahi Yarr

        Big Zero idea of this builder.
        Thanks

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : DPL Flora Heritage Sector 1, Greater Noida West

          Originally posted by cookie View Post
          Its Ad shows that it is one of the cheap builders... see how its ad showing a bridge over the Hindon river. which has not been even proposed..

          Also see the proposed metro stations..
          Be careful Guys from such Scums
          Mr Cookie,
          Before commenting on any builder and calling cheap,please do some homework then use such words.Have you seen the elevation of this project and overall layout of this project????Show me any builder in Sector 1 who is not using this proposed bridge in their layout.And DPL has very well mentioned that it is proposed.so wats wrong in it??
          I have invested in this project and let me tell you about this builder.They have made very much discussed Flora Farms(Around 400 Acre Project) such a splendid place to spend time.They are also developing another Farm Land project named Nature Retreat.Yes this is there 1st project in Group Housing But they are in market as a builder since 2005.
          DPL Builders Noida | 9999727438 | Farm House Noida

          I am attaching Elevation and Site plan with this mail.And i bet you would havn't seen such project in Noida Ext till date.
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • Krishna13
            Krishna13 commented
            Editing a comment
            Sir can you tell me what is the Possession Date of this project being investor, I think you have better Idea.
            as per DPL Builder last year they committed 2017 December, after that 2018 December. but as per construction status i dont think before 2020 they wont be able to deliver.
        • #6

          #6

          Re : DPL Flora Heritage Sector 1, Greater Noida West

          Originally posted by riteshgirdha View Post
          Mr Cookie,
          Before commenting on any builder and calling cheap,please do some homework then use such words.Have you seen the elevation of this project and overall layout of this project????Show me any builder in Sector 1 who is not using this proposed bridge in their layout.And DPL has very well mentioned that it is proposed.so wats wrong in it??
          I have invested in this project and let me tell you about this builder.They have made very much discussed Flora Farms(Around 400 Acre Project) such a splendid place to spend time.They are also developing another Farm Land project named Nature Retreat.Yes this is there 1st project in Group Housing But they are in market as a builder since 2005.
          DPL Builders Noida | 9999727438 | Farm House Noida

          I am attaching Elevation and Site plan with this mail.And i bet you would havn't seen such project in Noida Ext till date.
          are you serious?
          looks like some agent of this project.


          Yes I have not seen such elevation in my life. Thanks for showing but I still standby what I had said.

          if its not cheap, why showing bridge over Hindon river which is not even proposed there?


          its 1st project buyers need to be careful.
          Last edited June 26 2013, 10:25 AM.
          Thanks

          Comment

          • #7

            #7

            Re : DPL Flora Heritage Sector 1, Greater Noida West

            Originally posted by riteshgirdha View Post
            Mr Cookie,
            Before commenting on any builder and calling cheap,please do some homework then use such words.Have you seen the elevation of this project and overall layout of this project????Show me any builder in Sector 1 who is not using this proposed bridge in their layout.And DPL has very well mentioned that it is proposed.so wats wrong in it??
            I have invested in this project and let me tell you about this builder.They have made very much discussed Flora Farms(Around 400 Acre Project) such a splendid place to spend time.They are also developing another Farm Land project named Nature Retreat.Yes this is there 1st project in Group Housing But they are in market as a builder since 2005.
            DPL Builders Noida | 9999727438 | Farm House Noida

            I am attaching Elevation and Site plan with this mail.And i bet you would havn't seen such project in Noida Ext till date.
            and yes kindly check the elevation tower and towers in site plan, total mismatch and misleading.
            Thanks

            Comment

            • #8

              #8

              Re : DPL Flora Heritage Sector 1, Greater Noida West

              Originally posted by cookie View Post
              are you serious?
              looks like some agent of this project.


              Yes I have not seen such elevation in my life. Thanks for showing but I still standby what I had said.

              if its not cheap, why showing bridge over Hindon river which is not even proposed there?


              its 1st project buyers need to be careful.




              Guys pls beware of such fraudulent builder....FYI....this guy use to sell illegal Farmhouses on Noida BANKS and thus has no history of construction...its just that he has bough a plot from the procedddings he collected from selling illegal farmhouses on Noida river banks.And thus luanched a project...would be collecting your money and then running away again to some new place for launching a new project again.

              FYI...the builder has office in Patparganj I believe.


              !!SO BE CAUTIOUS OF THE BUILDER BEFORE YOU INVEST!!

              manrealty

              Comment

              • #9

                #9

                Re : DPL Flora Heritage Sector 1, Greater Noida West

                Originally posted by cookie View Post
                are you serious?
                looks like some agent of this project.


                Yes I have not seen such elevation in my life. Thanks for showing but I still standby what I had said.

                if its not cheap, why showing bridge over Hindon river which is not even proposed there?


                its 1st project buyers need to be careful.

                When somebody invest in a project then the person does enough homework and then invest.And after that the person justify his decision by telling the goods he has seen in the project.
                Why do you call every person a agent,if somebody praises a project.
                Please remember ATS village was the 1st project of ATS launched at Rs1300/- in 2003 and at that time people have similar reservations about the builder as you have today. And today you can see the difference between ATS village and Supertech Emrald(so called hero at that time).

                Why can't a builder make 1st project a reference project if that builder has good intention to get stable in market.I think old established builder have casual approach for their new launches than a new builder who launches its 1st project as its future depends on it.

                Comment

                • #10

                  #10

                  Re : DPL Flora Heritage Sector 1, Greater Noida West

                  Originally posted by cookie View Post
                  and yes kindly check the elevation tower and towers in site plan, total mismatch and misleading.
                  Why you guys always try to prove unnecessary point before doing home work.
                  How come Site plan is not matching with Elevation.Do you know who is the architect of this project???
                  One of the most famous Architect Ragvender Bisen

                  To know more about him see below link

                  Raghvendra Bisen Architects

                  This builder has announced the name of construction and Achitect team.
                  How many builders have done this in past????
                  i believe none....So please do complete homework before commenting on anyone so that buyer may not be misguided.
                  Attached Files

                  Comment

                  Tags: None
                  Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X