Another new one near Unibera !

--------copied ------------

Morpheus Pratiksha

Morpheus group come with a new project " MORPHEUS PRATIKSHA" a luxurious apartment in noida extension near by balak inter college.

When it comes to homes no one builds it better, stronger and spectacular than Morpheus. With a proven track record of delivering what it promises, Morpheus is a real estate developer with in Delhi NCR. Whatever it has touched has turned into gold.

Morpheus is a respected name in the real estate fraternity. Noida Extension, where they are coming up with a landmark township, Morpheus Pratiksha. With a portent to become benchmark for all future real estate developments, Morpheus Pratiksha, spread over 120 acres, is a fine amalgam of high living ensconced not only by the greenery but all the modern amenities such as multiplex, stadium, swimming pool, hotel, hospital and schools among others.

Situated Oppsite to Balak Inter College, Noida, the icing on the cake is that you don't have to go far to enjoy the good life as Morpheus is only 11 km from Kalindi Kunj and 7 km from the functional Sector 32, Noida City Centre Metro Station. And now moving on in its expansion mode, a enviable living destination for those desirous of an ultra modern lifestyle.

So don't resist the temptation. Give in. We promise it will be worth it.

Morpheus Pratiksha Highlights

Sports facilities & training centers
    Located in Noida Extension
    Medical Centers & Educational facilities
    5.7 km far from City Center
    Situated inside Sports City
    Fitness activities available
    Social clubs & community centers
    Close to Buddha International Racing Circuit
    Near commercial zones
    Shopping complex nearby
Read more
30 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Pratiksha.....
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Morpheus Pratiksha is it any good?

I think its quite affordable but I have no idea about this builder is it reputed one? The prices are very tempting and I am considering it, anyone booked any house here please reply how much you paid for psf and any info that is useful, when is possession and what about location it is near to Stellar Jeevan though.

Secondly, I am also looking for Saya Zion how will you compare both ?
    CommentQuote
  • Beware of these projects:
    1. Morpheous Pratiksha
    2. Dewa Groups-Kings Valley
    3. Future Estate
    4. Unibera H++
    5. Morpheous Bluebells
    6. AIMS Golf view
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tripathi83
    Beware of these projects:
    1. Morpheous Pratiksha
    3. Future Estate
    4. Unibera H++
    5. Morpheous Bluebells
    6. AIMS Golf view

Any reason? links ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tripathi83
    Beware of these projects:
    1. Morpheous Pratiksha
    3. Future Estate
    4. Unibera H++
    5. Morpheous Bluebells
    6. AIMS Golf view

Pl elaborate in detail....comments without reasons are also treated as ambiguous.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi can anyone please advise on the Morpheus Pro Developers track record and how it is as a builder? Do you think Pratiksha would be a good investment?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes any comments because I am getting nervous now, I contacted agent and he says everything is done, they got environmental clearance + they have all NOC and they forwarded files to bank for loan approval and right now 2 banks are in list IDBI and HDFC. But I am surprised that price they are quoting is less than other builders in that area beside the location look crap its in front of Aminabad village and that itself is a let down. Agent claimed to sold lots of houses there but I doubt he is telling the truth. I cannot find anything abt this builder except that they have RTM flat in Noida Morpheus Blue bells, probably someone can enlighten us who has booked flat there.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by indianknight
    Yes any comments because I am getting nervous now, I contacted agent and he says everything is done, they got environmental clearance + they have all NOC and they forwarded files to bank for loan approval and right now 2 banks are in list IDBI and HDFC. But I am surprised that price they are quoting is less than other builders in that area beside the location look crap its in front of Aminabad village and that itself is a let down. Agent claimed to sold lots of houses there but I doubt he is telling the truth. I cannot find anything abt this builder except that they have RTM flat in Noida Morpheus Blue bells, probably someone can enlighten us who has booked flat there.

Cool.

Just pray for the suceess of the builders.
    Once the house will be constructed , you will not be in Loss.

TRhe main thing is the Construction........
    CommentQuote
  • Iran billionaire executed over $2.6B bank fraud
    Associated PressAssociated Press – Sat, May 24, 2014
    Email
    Share15
    Print
    In this picture Feb. 18, 2012 photo, released by the Iranian Students News Agency, ISNA, Mahafarid Amir Khosravi speaks at his trial in a court in Tehran, Iran. Khosravi, a billionaire businessman at the heart of a $2.6 billion state bank scam, the largest fraud case since the country's 1979 Islamic Revolution, was executed Saturday, state television reported. Authorities put Mahafarid Amir Khosravi, also known as Amir Mansour Aria, to death at Evin prison, just north of the capital, Tehran, the station reported. The report said the execution came after Iran's Supreme Court upheld his death sentence. (AP Photo/ISNA, Hamid Foroutan)
    View Photo
    Associated Press/ISNA, Hamid Foroutan - In this picture Feb. 18, 2012 photo, released by the Iranian Students News Agency, ISNA, Mahafarid Amir Khosravi speaks at his trial in a court in Tehran, Iran. Khosravi, …more
    RELATED CONTENT
    In this picture Feb. 18, 2012 photo, released by the Iranian Students News Agency, ISNA, Mahafarid Amir Khosravi speaks at his trial in a court in Tehran, Iran. Khosravi, a billionaire businessman at the heart of a $2.6 billion state bank scam, the largest fraud case since the country's 1979 Islamic Revolution, was executed Saturday, state television reported. Authorities put Mahafarid Amir Khosravi, also known as Amir Mansour Aria, to death at Evin prison, just north of the capital, Tehran, the station reported. The report said the execution came after Iran's Supreme Court upheld his death sentence. Banners in Persian quote Iranian leaders about the importance of the fight against financial corruption. (AP Photo/ISNA, Hamid Foroutan)View Photo
    In this picture Feb. 18, 2012 photo, released by the Iranian Students News Agency, …
    TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — A billionaire businessman at the heart of a $2.6 billion state bank scam in Iran, the largest fraud case since the country's 1979 Islamic Revolution, was executed Saturday, state television reported.
    Authorities put Mahafarid Amir Khosravi, also known as Amir Mansour Aria, to death at Evin prison, just north of the capital, Tehran, the TV reported. The report said the execution came after Iran's Supreme Court upheld his death sentence.
    Khosravi's lawyer, Gholam Ali Riahi, was quoted by news website khabaronline.ir as saying that the death sentence was carried out without him being given any notice. Death sentences in Iran are usually carried out by hanging.
    "I had not been informed about the execution of my client," Riahi said. "All the assets of my client are at the disposal of the prosecutor's office."
    State officials did not immediately comment on Riahi's claim.
    The fraud involved using forged documents to get credit at one of Iran's top financial institutions, Bank Saderat, to purchase assets including state-owned companies like major steel producer Khuzestan Steel Co.
    Khosravi's business empire included more than 35 companies from mineral water production to a football club and meat imports from Brazil. According to Iranian media reports, the bank fraud began in 2007.
    A total of 39 defendants were convicted in the case. Four received death sentences, two got life sentences and the rest received sentences of up to 25 years in prison.
    The trials raised questions about corruption at senior levels in Iran's tightly controlled economy during the administration of former President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
    Mahmoud Reza Khavari, a former head of Bank Melli, another major Iranian bank, escaped to Canada in 2011 after he resigned over the case. He faces charges over the case in Iran and remains on the Islamic Republic's wanted list. Khavari previously admitted that his bank partially was involved in the fraud, but has maintained his innocence.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by indianknight
    Yes any comments because I am getting nervous now, I contacted agent and he says everything is done, they got environmental clearance + they have all NOC and they forwarded files to bank for loan approval and right now 2 banks are in list IDBI and HDFC. But I am surprised that price they are quoting is less than other builders in that area beside the location look crap its in front of Aminabad village and that itself is a let down. Agent claimed to sold lots of houses there but I doubt he is telling the truth. I cannot find anything abt this builder except that they have RTM flat in Noida Morpheus Blue bells, probably someone can enlighten us who has booked flat there.

Morpheous bluebell is not a full fledged project. Morpheous group took fsi from a builder and building just one of the tower among the entire project (I forget the complete name). I've visited that project couple of month ago when morpeous praiksha was in soft launch and I didn't like the quality of the construction. If you talk about builder reputation, Morpheous pratiksha is their first project. Morpheous group shows their subsidiary companies in films, hotel, blah blah industries but when I tried to dig more into details, I found they do not have any footmark in any of the industry they mentioned (except the one hotel which they have somewhere in northen hills which too is just few huts in plain areas :P) . So, I doubt the credibility of this builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Any advice on this project? What are ongoing rates?
    CommentQuote
  • Construction has finally started in this project and is going on at a good pace.
    Construction of the bridge connecting Noida Sector 78 to Greater Noida West is also in progress and this road is expected to be ready way before possession of this project.
    A good investment as well as end use option.
    Very competitive price.
    Subvention Plan available.
    CommentQuote
  • Buy back scheme of Morpheus pratiksha

I have been a victum of the buy back scheme Morpheus pratiksha has introduced. I invested in sec 2013 and they promised to return the money at an yeary interest rate of 30%. When the time came to get my hard earned money back, and I deposited the cheque in the bank, it got returned with a note, insufficient fund. I have all the mou and other documents. Can any one suggest what should I do next.

I also encourage everyone not to invest with such a cheap, irresponsible and cheat builder...

Please advise what should I do next
    CommentQuote
  • thats the true story....we all r sufferers.....
    CommentQuote
  • R u in touch with their CRM team......the cheque that they gave u was of morpheus company account...r u in touch with some more buyers of pratiksha
    CommentQuote