Last updated: January 26 2011
27 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Advise Sought -Noida or Greater Noida

New user

sorry Mr. Ravi,

This is my first day in this forum.I forgot to check d dt of post.Thanks for replying.This is first lesson i learnt on Indianrealestateforum.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rakeshsingh View Post
      sorry Mr. Ravi,

This is my first day in this forum.I forgot to check d dt of post.Thanks for replying.This is first lesson i learnt on Indianrealestateforum.

Thanks
      Rakeshsingh,

posting email address is not allowed - you should edit your previous post and remove the email address.

Rohit

Comment

thanks

hi all

how r u??

Comment

jaypee kassia

KASIA

PERSONAL SUITES

A WONDERFULLY NOVEL CONCEPT BROUGHT TO You by the people, who have given you myriads of modern living solutions.

These Homes are available in 1/2/3/4 bedrooms options and will showcase the grandeur of tropical lifestyle with innovative architecture and landscaping.

Comment

Originally posted by rakeshsingh View Post
            KASIA

PERSONAL SUITES

A WONDERFULLY NOVEL CONCEPT BROUGHT TO You by the people, who have given you myriads of modern living solutions.

These Homes are available in 1/2/3/4 bedrooms options and will showcase the grandeur of tropical lifestyle with innovative architecture and landscaping.
            I am not so sure about buying in Jaypee wishtown noida solely for investment purpose since you will be paying exorbitant amounts for the facilities that you will never use. Moreover, delays with Jaypee are unavoidable and that too huge ones. I would rather go for 2-3 BR flats in either sectors 7X or expressway.
            Also things to consider:
            1.PR relations and easy accessibility of builder is very important since you will be communicating with them from far far away mostly by e mail / .
            2. Do you have relatives / friends close by to keep an eye on the property. Specially important if you are investing in GN and /or buying a plot which are prone to land mafia misdeeds.
            3. Do you even remotely think of moving base to India in the future, in this case you should go for a nice and safe locality, noida or gurgaon instead of GN.
            4. Do you plan to rent the property, then dont invest in a plot.

Comment

Originally posted by aryan_ind View Post
              Hey
              I am a NRI based out of US, I am looking to invest 35-40 Lakhs in real estate in Noida/Greater Noida region. I have one dilemma, shall I invest in GN and
              1) get a ready to move in apartment
              2) Put in on rent which will fetch me around 5-8K per month
              3) I am assuming a 6-10% appreciation over 5 over years on the base Flat price

With this approach the builder risk is less as the apartment is already constructed

Other option is to book an apartment in Noida possession of which would be somewhere in 2011-2012, the benefit of this approach ( I am assuming) would be
              1) More appreciation - 10-14%
              2) Better Locality compared to GN

I want to know from the fellow members of this forum, what in their opinion is a good approach. Personally I am a low risk taker.
              Thanks

Did you invest anywhere yet,

I don't buy the arguments folks give for greater noida. Check out Purvanchal City 2, which is 2 km from pari chowk. It is avaliable in resale for 3300 psf which will make 1200+ 2 br + study apart nearby 43L. It fetches rental of 10K (effective 8K excluding 2K maintenance fees).

Have seen prices gone up by 10% since last yr in greater noida. Though new properties are coming up ready to move in at 2400+ psf all inclusive like unitech, amrapali

Comment

Originally posted by zakaas View Post
                Did you invest anywhere yet,

I don't buy the arguments folks give for greater noida. Check out Purvanchal City 2, which is 2 km from pari chowk. It is avaliable in resale for 3300 psf which will make 1200+ 2 br + study apart nearby 43L. It fetches rental of 10K (effective 8K excluding 2K maintenance fees).

Have seen prices gone up by 10% since last yr in greater noida. Though new properties are coming up ready to move in at 2400+ psf all inclusive like unitech, amrapali
                Zakaas & Noida78,

This is more than an year old thread.

The person queried in Oct'2009

Comment

Ha Ha....this more than a year old thread is a joke and should be removed by the moderator.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X