Last updated: July 6 2013
33 | Posts
3935 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused !! Where to invest

Hello frnds,

I need your advice regarding investment in GN authority Plots.
    I have budget of/around 50 L . OF course I wanted to buy in some sector where my investment will raise exponentially but I know that can happen in my dreams only

Dealer ke kehne pe jao to yahi bolte hain " sir aaj 50 L ka lelo , 1 saal baad 65 L ka hum mangenge to bhi nahi doge"
    Sir ek bahut achi deal aayi hai sir jaldi karo nahi to kal tak nikal jayegi.

Sab mante hai kii nearest to pari chowk lo , its best and safe .

1) Then why people are going toward MU - XU and even omicron.these are all more than 7 km from parichowk ?
    Isnt it better to go for a 60 meter plot in alpha 1 ( 45 L ) or 100 meter beta /gamma rather than Xu 1 ( 53 L ) or Omicron 2(62 L ) .
    Rho 1 and rho 2 are also good as they are closer to parichowk.

2) How the prices are shooting up even when there is nothing new/big coming near these sectors.
    All good schools are in alpha beta gamma sectors. And colleges /IT companies on YEway.

3) How much % appreciation one can expect Say after putting 50 L in 2-3 yr time frame.?

4) Regarding change of completion rule by GN authority -- Would it affect plots which have acquired completion certificate.
    Does they now need to rebuild to fulfill the new criteria (75% completion).

5) Today I read in TOI that GNA plans to give farmers compensation by raising money from Alottees of Residential Plots and other commercial .
    So which Residential Plot alottees come under this category .
    How will it affect the market of these plot/buildup houses.

So guys who have fair idea about the market plz comment what to look for and where ( SECTOR ???? ). !!

I have been told by dealer as XU-1 , 120 meter houses as good option. Is it really ??

Regards
    Nitin

Re : Confused !! Where to invest

Nitin Bro...if i had money ...i would ve invested in Unitech plots in mu. Builder plots provide exclusivity and security. With Omaxe project coming up nicely, this sector would become well inhabited in coming years.

Comment

Thanks Nandunaada for ur reply.
      Yeah I too heard of unitech plots in MU.but the thing is everybody is suggesting to go for authority houses instead .
      By The way I checked unitech plots a.month back . 2300psy , was the rate if I am not wrong.

Authority ke liye yahi bolte hai k jitne mai aap unitech mai plot loge utne mai yahan buildup house mil jayega with minimum maintenance. Bas yahi soachke chod diya tha.

Comment

If you are a pure investor then why are you heading towards Greater Noida ?
        Originally posted by nitin4u View Post
        Hello frnds,

I need your advice regarding investment in GN authority Plots.
        I have budget of/around 50 L . OF course I wanted to buy in some sector where my investment will raise exponentially but I know that can happen in my dreams only

Dealer ke kehne pe jao to yahi bolte hain " sir aaj 50 L ka lelo , 1 saal baad 65 L ka hum mangenge to bhi nahi doge"
        Sir ek bahut achi deal aayi hai sir jaldi karo nahi to kal tak nikal jayegi.

Sab mante hai kii nearest to pari chowk lo , its best and safe .

1) Then why people are going toward MU - XU and even omicron.these are all more than 7 km from parichowk ?
        Isnt it better to go for a 60 meter plot in alpha 1 ( 45 L ) or 100 meter beta /gamma rather than Xu 1 ( 53 L ) or Omicron 2(62 L ) .
        Rho 1 and rho 2 are also good as they are closer to parichowk.

2) How the prices are shooting up even when there is nothing new/big coming near these sectors.
        All good schools are in alpha beta gamma sectors. And colleges /IT companies on YEway.

3) How much % appreciation one can expect Say after putting 50 L in 2-3 yr time frame.?

4) Regarding change of completion rule by GN authority -- Would it affect plots which have acquired completion certificate.
        Does they now need to rebuild to fulfill the new criteria (75% completion).

5) Today I read in TOI that GNA plans to give farmers compensation by raising money from Alottees of Residential Plots and other commercial .
        So which Residential Plot alottees come under this category .
        How will it affect the market of these plot/buildup houses.

So guys who have fair idea about the market plz comment what to look for and where ( SECTOR ???? ). !!

I have been told by dealer as XU-1 , 120 meter houses as good option. Is it really ??

Regards
        Nitin

Comment

Actually I am an end user ,seeing the beauty of gn -wide roads ,less traffic,greenery etc I want to stay there after some time.
          1 thing I am thinking is to invest in gn and whenever I want to stay then sale off my investment house and purchase in best possible place to live at that moment (within my budget that moment).
          also if the investment house itself is livable then stay there only..
          guys suggest me some options that fit into my pocket and requirements.
          thanks

Comment

Originally posted by nitin4u View Post
            Thanks Nandunaada for ur reply.
            Yeah I too heard of unitech plots in MU.but the thing is everybody is suggesting to go for authority houses instead .
            By The way I checked unitech plots a.month back . 2300psy , was the rate if I am not wrong.

Authority ke liye yahi bolte hai k jitne mai aap unitech mai plot loge utne mai yahan buildup house mil jayega with minimum maintenance. Bas yahi soachke chod diya tha.
            Authority houses have no maintenance for a reason....there is no maintenance
            If you look as end user, in this area security of your family would be of primary importance. This is the reason why ppl are still buying apartments in Gn when at the same price they can get buildups/plots.

Personally....i dont buy into "stay near to pari chowk" theory. Every region In GN to pari chowk can be traversed in <10 mins. Dont know how investers think, but end users would always want better bang for buck, bigger area for less money.

Take your call....both options are not bad.
            Last edited July 3 2013, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Enjoying this thread.

Comment

Stay AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE to Pari chowk....

You ignore this Thumb rule for a city like Greater Noida

You make a Blunder !!!

Xu, Mu, Omicron, etc etc...are sectors which have been completely forgotten about Gnoida authority and they will not remember them either.

They will be ''Liveable'' by some standards around 10 years from now...

How can I say that ????

Hmmmmmmm

2002 - 11 years back

Pari Chowk ... was in a FAR FAR FAR Better condition than existing conditions of sectors like xu, mu, sigma, omicron

Even after 11 years...its Not fully upto NCR Standards,...will take another 2-3 years.

Xu, Mu, etc are in a condition ...how sector alpha, beta were in later half of 90s

And mind you upto 2007...Greater noida authority had full interest in these sectors....Now they dont even bother about these sectors...all attention to Noida extension..

STAY AS CLOSE as possible to Pari chowk....

Comment

Originally posted by groundfact View Post
                  Stay AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE to Pari chowk....

You ignore this Thumb rule for a city like Greater Noida

You make a Blunder !!!

Xu, Mu, Omicron, etc etc...are sectors which have been completely forgotten about Gnoida authority and they will not remember them either.

They will be ''Liveable'' by some standards around 10 years from now...

How can I say that ????

Hmmmmmmm

2002 - 11 years back

Pari Chowk ... was in a FAR FAR FAR Better condition than existing conditions of sectors like xu, mu, sigma, omicron

Even after 11 years...its Not fully upto NCR Standards,...will take another 2-3 years.

Xu, Mu, etc are in a condition ...how sector alpha, beta were in later half of 90s

And mind you upto 2007...Greater noida authority had full interest in these sectors....Now they dont even bother about these sectors...all attention to Noida extension..

STAY AS CLOSE as possible to Pari chowk....
                  Could you please explain How?

Thanks
                  Thanks

Comment

Unitech Sector Mu plots....Wont be liveable for next 10 years

Builder will give you possession on paper and start charging hefty maintenance

Even if you make some rooms there...who will take on rent and...why / why not ??

- Service class DOESNT take such CC plots on rent...they take in flat societies

- Students want to live near their colleges, public transport and busy market...and they comprise of majority of tenants in the city..so they will not take on rent here

- Ex-villagers who are setting up base in this city on an alarming rate...have already got quota plots in various sectors...they buy some shops and set up property business....and Now (disturbingly) have started picking up flats in societies of the city on rent.
                    They wont

- Remains..labours, etc.....shockingly they are tenants in MOST posh plotted sectors of city in CC Houses...even societies like swarn nagri, Nri city are not spared...but they too wouldnt go that far..

This is ground reality....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X