Members,
I am looking a plot in greater noida and wanted to have your opinion on what are the good plot options in greater noida. Estimate is 50L max. This is purely for investment for 5 years.

I know Jaypee sport city has plots with in the range. Are there any good options? Please advise.

Thanks,
Mohit.
Read more
21 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

Please visit the below link of thread -- May be useful.
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/greater-noida-real-estate/59314-confused-where-to-invest/page2?t=60790&page=2

Also suggest you to search in details (Spend 3-4 hours and keep the paper pen ready with you to take the notes).

Hope you will find several .......the right answer.

Cheers,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by v2property
    Members,
    I am looking a plot in greater noida and wanted to have your opinion on what are the good plot options in greater noida. Estimate is 50L max. This is purely for investment for 5 years.

I know Jaypee sport city has plots with in the range. Are there any good options? Please advise.

Thanks,
    Mohit.

ETA sector is good option for investment purpose...200 sq mtr plot would be around 60 L (i guess).....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by quality
    ETA sector is good option for investment purpose...200 sq mtr plot would be around 60 L (i guess).....

But there are discussions going on regarding mandatory 100% construction on plots..If this is the case, prices should drop significantly once the buyers receives notices on mandatory construction. Till that time you can wait and watch, and stay tuned to IREF.

read this for more info:
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/greater-noida-real-estate/57485-gr-noida-authority-to-make-compulsory-house-completion-by-full-construction-of-land-area?t=58971
    CommentQuote
  • u can try for the MU block unitech property.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Everyone for all of your responses. As suggested i read 'Confused !! Where to invest' and also went thru other threads about getting ideas on plots. Also tried to make a note of all the different suggestions. Following the list which had good reviews

Unicon plots in MU
    NH-24 (wave city) plots
    Jaypee plots

But still before making a final decision, would like to have expert opinions from different perspective.

I want to compare Jaypee with Unicon plots in greater noida, however wave city is in ghaziabad also look promising to consider.

I looked Jayee sports city master plan and it looks promising if the entire project is completed. it has class of every type.

Q1 - what are your views Jayee sports city Vs Unicon plots.
    Q2 - How 'NH-24 (wave city)' is better than Jayee sports city/Unicon plots.

If someone can shed a light on three big advantages and disadvantages to these three project that can help me to decide which one to go.

Also please feel free to add more options in the list if you feel they are better than three options listed above.

I am thinking its going to be good discussion and can also help others to make a decision based on the expert advise from this thread.
    CommentQuote
  • Members,
    Any comment on Unicon plots in MU, NH-24 (wave city) plots and Jaypee plots. which one is better option for 4-5 years.

Please advice as banking help from this form...
    CommentQuote
  • Its Unitech Sir, Not Unicon :)

My take

1st Jaypee Sport City
    2nd Unitech Plots in sector-Mu
    3rd Wave City, NH-24.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Its Unitech Sir, Not Unicon :)

My take

1st Jaypee Sport City
    3rd Wave City, NH-24.

Thanks so much Cookie for the quick response and correction :-)

Also do you know if they are all clean plots as to they all have authority approval and no pending court case on any of them.

Also Jaypee sports city has quite a few plot options (i.e country home, sunnyvale homes etc...) can you please suggest which option with in jaypee sport city is good.
    CommentQuote
    Its Unitech Sir, Not Unicon :)

My take

1st Jaypee Sport City
    3rd Wave City, NH-24.

Please share idea of rates (Secondary Market). Also the available size.

Please...........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by v2property
    Thanks so much Cookie for the quick response and correction :-)

Also do you know if they are all clean plots as to they all have authority approval and no pending court case on any of them.

Also Jaypee sports city has quite a few plot options (i.e country home, sunnyvale homes etc...) can you please suggest which option with in jaypee sport city is good.

I am not sure about Wave city whether that land is all clear or not but Jaypee Sport city and Unitech Plot has no issues.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by planner

Please...........

Planner Bhai

I am not aware of sizes and resale rates. So won't be able to comment. but yes I would like you to share your views about Wave City,NH-24?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by planner

Please...........

Good question. I also dont have much idea about the rates so far. was thinking to explore the rates.

Cookie or other members - Please share the rates information if you guys have any. rough rates also would work if not exact.

Also important part for me is whether they are clean and have all the approvals with no court case pending.
    CommentQuote
    I am not sure about Wave city whether that land is all clear or not but Jaypee Sport city and Unitech Plot has no issues.

Thanks Cookie again. I just saw your reply about having no issues on Unitech/Jaypee plots :-).
    Thanks for your inputs as this was important for me.

Mr. Planner, your views on Wave City,NH-24 please?
    CommentQuote
  • i am also looking for plot options in greno or nearby. wanted to know whether jaypee earlier plots have started resale or not. and does anybody think that sunnyvale plots is abit far into the township than the earlier plot scheme.
    CommentQuote
  • I think that jaypee plots are trading on higher side and huge rate differences in the Unitech and jaypee rates
    CommentQuote