Airwil Intellicity, Greater Noida vs NCR Olympia

Last updated: January 11 2014
5 | Posts
3306 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airwil Intellicity, Greater Noida vs NCR Olympia

Airwil Intellicity - Airwil Business Park / Airwil Intellicity is located in Greater Noida West (Noida Extention) by Airwil Group. The Project is boasted to be Launched in Prime Location (Yet a Standard Tag Line Used by All Developers) in 25 Acres Corner Plot. The Broker Website says that "After the successful completion of its remarkable residentai projects, AIRWIL ,an eminent realtor come up with its latest project known as AIRWIL INTELLICITY" But I was unable ot find the credentials of the developer and its past projects. Anyone having information if the project actually is by first time developer or they have delivered something in past.

Several Projects in recent years were too delayed or in uncertainity so investor must make smart choices before risking their money. Kindly advice and provide credentials on this "AIRWEL INTELLICITY, Greater Noida.

Also one new name in the Greater Noida which came recently is "NCR Olympia", with same status not of enough credentials.

Re : Airwil Intellicity, Greater Noida vs NCR Olympia

Originally posted by anita08 View Post
    Airwil Intellicity - Airwil Business Park / Airwil Intellicity is located in Greater Noida West (Noida Extention) by Airwil Group. The Project is boasted to be Launched in Prime Location (Yet a Standard Tag Line Used by All Developers) in 25 Acres Corner Plot. The Broker Website says that "After the successful completion of its remarkable residentai projects, AIRWIL ,an eminent realtor come up with its latest project known as AIRWIL INTELLICITY" But I was unable ot find the credentials of the developer and its past projects. Anyone having information if the project actually is by first time developer or they have delivered something in past.

Several Projects in recent years were too delayed or in uncertainity so investor must make smart choices before risking their money. Kindly advice and provide credentials on this "AIRWEL INTELLICITY, Greater Noida.

Also one new name in the Greater Noida which came recently is "NCR Olympia", with same status not of enough credentials.
    Airwil intellicity location is superb I must say .... but I have doubts about the builder's capability of delivering such an ambitious project !

Comment

What is the Official Website of Airwil Group and their Project Website (For Airwil Intellicity) ?
      Any Construction Updates or Status they are providing on Website or Facebook ? anywhere
      Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
      Airwil intellicity location is superb I must say .... but I have doubts about the builder's capability of delivering such an ambitious project !

Comment

Anita.

Airwil Intellicity is in Pre Launch. I heard that 15th July is Bhomi Poojan for Intellicity. Airwil.in is airwill infra website and Intellicity is of this project.

Comment

NCR Olympia is scrapped long way back and now NCR group has come up with Auriel towne .

Yet both Airwil and NCR group has lot in common :

Lead Underwriters for both the project are same and most of them are known to push just sales and make money .
          These brokers can go to any length do close deal and they are not bothered about status of project .
          They collude with runaway builders and make quick bucks .

BTW there is no activity on this thread . M amazed ....

Comment

Dear Nawab ,

Seems you are on leftaway thread .

Here is the link for Airwil :

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...=46423&page=16

And here is the link for Auriel Towne from NCR Group :

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...t=66581&page=4

Hope you will participate there and give your valuable inputs .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X