I want to buy a 3BHK flat in Noida extn. which is a better builder among these three amrapali supertech or nirala. I am looking into Amrapali varona heights, tropical garden, supertech ecovillege and Nirala aspire. My budget is around 40L. Please help.

Thanks,
Utpal
Read more
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • why r u so adamant on these builders only.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by utpalkumar
    I want to buy a 3BHK flat in Noida extn. which is a better builder among these three amrapali supertech or nirala. I am looking into Amrapali varona heights, tropical garden, supertech ecovillege and Nirala aspire. My budget is around 40L. Please help.

Thanks,
    Utpal

I would suggest you to also visit the dedicated thread of respective projects to know more about these projects.
    CommentQuote
  • I am not adament. but what are the options for me? Gaur, Mahagun, Ajnara are costly. Please suggest other options.
    CommentQuote
    I am not adament. but what are the options for me? Gaur, Mahagun, Ajnara are costly. Please suggest other options.

Go for those builders who are in the markets since long, NO to New ones.
    Also, Go for those projects where construction has started...
    CommentQuote
  • Do Ajnara and mahagun have new launches???
    CommentQuote
    Do Ajnara and mahagun have new launches???

Don't know about Ajnara but Mahagun has recently launched "MyWood Phase-III".

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I would go with Amarpali verona heights among the choices given.
    CommentQuote

Thanks,
    Utpal

my suggestion is that first try in mahagun mywoods phase III and also look at newly launched Saya Zion

If you still want to go for one of the choices mentioned above then Supertech Eco village seems to be best option due to advanced stage of construction (but beware of some unethical practices being done by builder ... example - price escalation clause in BBA etc )
    CommentQuote
  • what about ajnara le garden and panchsheel green 2?
    CommentQuote
    what about ajnara le garden and panchsheel green 2?

Le garden for sure!
    CommentQuote
  • AJNARA le garden

I talked to an agent. He has quoted me 44lakh all inclusive for 1285 park facing unit at 10th floor. Can I get a better deal?
    CommentQuote
    what about ajnara le garden and panchsheel green 2?

I think you should first know about the history of the builders about the service and timely meeting the requirements and from these I think supertech is very good when we take the factor of timely delivery of the flats to the customer. And when we saw the history of supertech you will find out that they are in achieving customer satisfaction and in noida extension their eco village is good project and construction is about 80% completed so i think you should go for eco village . you can 3bhk 1200sq.ft at eco village III at 48 all inclusive

govinda khasria
    CommentQuote