Hi,
I'm on a hunt for a 3 BHK, RTM flat located on Noida Expressway/ Greater Noida.
Construction has to be good & society should be decently habitated.
Budget is 55-60 lakh(+_5) & I have to move in within 2 mnths time.
Can anybody of help here?
Read more
17 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • In greater noida look at Unitech Horizon, Eldeco residency/meadows, plumeria garden etc. Eldeco has 70-80% occupancy and low rises. Horizon and plumeria are less occupied and only high rises but good open spaces.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aashiyan74
    Hi,
    I'm on a hunt for a 3 BHK, RTM flat located on Noida Expressway/ Greater Noida.
    Construction has to be good & society should be decently habitated.
    Budget is 55-60 lakh(+_5) & I have to move in within 2 mnths time.
    Can anybody of help here?

You may consider unitech heights 3BHK (1870 sq. feet) in around 60 lakhs. It's a nice little society with good access to noida expressway.
    CommentQuote
  • I suggest you take a look at silver city 2. I have lived in that society and found it quite good.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arahu
    I suggest you take a look at silver city 2. I have lived in that society and found it quite good.

Who's the builder?
    Where is it located?
    How's the constrn?
    Budget mein hai?
    CommentQuote
  • If you are looking for RTM in you budget...go for Omaxe palm greens...though location is bit isolated but its cheap and quality and flat layout is better.
    If you can stretch a bit go for unitech habitat.

Boss.. Do not just go on what is occupied and what is isolated today. Just try visualizing how things would shape up after few years.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    CommentQuote
  • Somebody has suggested about Supertech's Project in Sector Zeta!?
    Has anybody got any idea how is it & what is the price there?
    Also any idea how's the construction & location?
    CommentQuote
  • Somebody has recommended flats in AWHO Society near Pari chowk.
    Rates quoted are 65-67 for 3 BHK & 75-78 for 4BHK.
    Society seems to be well maintained & has all amenities including Hospital, Market, Stadium & school within the society premises.
    Father is from Defence background, so transfer of flat is a non-issue!
    Has anybody got some idea, how the society is & what's the right price to finalise a deal as per the prevailing market rates?( I think rates quoted are around 5 lakh more as compared to what I was expecting!)
    Seniour members plz opine!?
    CommentQuote
  • aashiyan74 - AWHO is a very good society with good location (near to pari chowk/Yamuna expressway), minimum loading, fantastic occupancy and excellent facilities inside. I think the rates you have quoted are more or less correct...thats the market rate. However thing that the society is missing is so called modern club facilities which private builders offer. If you can compromise on this aspect, I feel AWHO is one of the best bet in GN right now. (you may look at Jaypee or Stellar Gymkhana membership for sports/clubbing)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RSolutions
    aashiyan74 - AWHO is a very good society with good location (near to pari chowk/Yamuna expressway), minimum loading, fantastic occupancy and excellent facilities inside. I think the rates you have quoted are more or less correct...thats the market rate. However thing that the society is missing is so called modern club facilities which private builders offer. If you can compromise on this aspect, I feel AWHO is one of the best bet in GN right now. (you may look at Jaypee or Stellar Gymkhana membership for sports/clubbing)

Thanx RSolutions!
    I agree with you in principle, but I like its phase 3 more than its Phase1 &2.o
    So I'm waiting for a good offer in Phase3, if it don't get materialised within a month or two, than I might go for Phase2 options being offered currently!
    Also I feel that, while AWHO is a nice place to live in but it won' see any Real appreciation monetarily atleast for 2-3 yrs!
    What do you think?!
    CommentQuote
  • Phase 1, 2 or 3 is personal liking (though I too prefer phase 3).....so cant really comment on that. Forecasting appreciation is again a very speculative activity to indulge in;-).

Still, let me do some indulgence - once in a while, its good for an ego boost:-). For that, I would ideally like to structure and go point wise from macro level to micro points.

1. Before any investment (and more particularly in real estate) is made, one must ask oneself the question of why that investment is being made. Is it for self use, rental income, tax benefit or appreciation. The investment could also be for other reasons like emotional value or just a second/third/fourth investment in an asset.
    One must remember that realty is in itself not as liquid an asset class as others like investment in shares, metals, bank FDs etc. Also, each time you transact, you incur a transaction cost which is quite substantial. So real estate investment if made MUST be done keeping in mind a long term perspective - long term for me is 5 year+.

2. Real estate investments overall at Macro level do not look very good right now (this is not the best times for investments. There would be trying times ahead in real estate). However there would always be pockets which would do good and beat this trend of realty not doing well.

3. As far as noida/greater noida is concerned, the entire action (present and future) is on the Noida-G.Noida expressway. This is the area which has the maximum potential because of the mixed use development of the area (meaning office, commercial as well as residential). G.Noida west is the area with mainly residential projects coming up. So for job, people will have to travel to areas such as the expressway or Delhi/gurgaon.

4. Remember that the maximum appreciation happens in land and not in flats. For somebody buying a built up property, his investment can be divided into 2 parts - one in his share of land on which the property stands constructed and two on the construction part. Now, with time there is an appreciation because of the rise in first part of investment (land gets costlier in that region), but as the property/construction gets old, the second part of investment (construction) either depreciates or infact pulls down the rise in land (a 30 old flat in XYZ colony is going to cost probably half of a brand new flat in the same colony with similar location).
    However for lot of people who have constraints like cash/chq payment, safety of property and ease of transaction, they prefer built up units to plain land.

5. Builders who are selling their goods are not doing public service. They are there to make maximum money. So if they are selling a particular unit at X price, they are doing that because they were not able to sell at a price greater than X.

6. Tax benefits come into picture only when the property is ready and registration & possession has been done. Before that you will not get tax benefits.

7. My opinion - Greater Noida is still very under priced. This area -specially around pari chowk seems to be a very good area to be invested in. Primary reasons as of now is its proximity and reach to Noida Expressway where all the action is taking place with a lot of support from Noida Authority.
    Real Estate is all about holding power....the more you have.....more you would earn. For me, ideally one should be invested in land in area like P3 (extremely close to pari chowk) and stay on rent in a society like AWHO (rentals are very low compared to the capital value). This ways you enjoy both appreciation, which is the maximum in land, as well as society living at minimal rental cost to you. Some of this rental burden can also be offset by the rental (though lesser) which you may get on the plot (buy plot with min built up for CC).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RSolutions
    Phase 1, 2 or 3 is personal liking (though I too prefer phase 3).....so cant really comment on that. Forecasting appreciation is again a very speculative activity to indulge in;-).

Still, let me do some indulgence - once in a while, its good for an ego boost:-). For that, I would ideally like to structure and go point wise from macro level to micro points.

1. Before any investment (and more particularly in real estate) is made, one must ask oneself the question of why that investment is being made. Is it for self use, rental income, tax benefit or appreciation. The investment could also be for other reasons like emotional value or just a isecond/third/fourth investment in an asset.
    One must remember that realty is in itself not as liquid an asset class as others like investment in shares, metals, bank FDs etc. Also, each time you transact, you incur a transaction cost which is quite substantial. So real estate investment if made MUST be done keeping in mind a long term perspective - long term for me is 5 year+.

2. Real estate investments overall at Macro level do not look very good right now (this is not the best times for investments. There would be trying times ahead in real estate). However there would always be pockets which would do good and beat this trend of realty not doing well.

3. As far as noida/greater noida is concerned, the entire action (present and future) is on the Noida-G.Noida expressway. This is the area which has the maximum potential because of the mixed use development of the area (meaning office, commercial as well as residential). G.Noida west is the area with mainly residential projects coming up. So for job, people will have to travel to areas such as the expressway or Delhi/gurgaon.

4. Remember that the maximum appreciation happens in land and not in flats. For somebody buying a built up property, his investment can be divided into 2 parts - one in his share of land on which the property stands constructed and two on the construction part. Now, with time there is an appreciation because of the rise in first part of investment (land gets costlier in that region), but as the property/construction gets old, the second part of investment (construction) either depreciates or infact pulls down the rise in land (a 30 old flat in XYZ colony is going to cost probably half of a brand new flat in the same colony with similar location).
    However for lot of people who have constraints like cash/chq payment, safety of property and ease of transaction, they prefer built up units to plain land.
    7. My opinion - Greater Noida is still very under priced. This area -specially around pari chowk seems to be a very good area to be invested in. Primary reasons as of now is its proximity and reach to Noida Expressway where all the action is taking place with a lot of support from Noida Authority.
    Real Estate is all about holding power....the more you have.....more you would earn. For me, ideally one should be invested in land in area like P3 (extremely close to pari chowk) and stay on rent in a society like AWHO (rentals are very low compared to the capital value). This ways you enjoy both appreciation, which is the maximum in land, as well as society living at minimal rental cost to you. Some of this rental burden can also be offset by the rental (though lesser) which you may get on the plot (buy plot with min built up for CC).

Really Enlightening!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aashiyan74
    Thanx RSolutions!
    I agree with you in principle, but I like its phase 3 more than its Phase1 &2.o
    So I'm waiting for a good offer in Phase3, if it don't get materialised within a month or two, than I might go for Phase2 options being offered currently!
    Also I feel that, while AWHO is a nice place to live in but it won' see any Real appreciation monetarily atleast for 2-3 yrs!
    What do you think?!

Yes, Appreciation would be slow for flats in future....
    Just wanted to know whether AWHO have tennis , badminton, pools and other facilities ?
    CommentQuote
  • I think stellar sigma would suit you fine.However the maintenance charges are a bit steep.Strictly not for the hoi-polloi.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by narana
    Yes, Appreciation would be slow for flats in future....
    Just wanted to know whether AWHO have tennis , badminton, pools and other facilities ?

A full-fledged Stadium is supposed to come up here, soon!
    Still it's under construction!
    I also agree that due to oversupply of flats in GNoida, appreciation won't be much atleast for sometime!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by niraj7
    I think stellar sigma would suit you fine.However the maintenance charges are a bit steep.Strictly not for the hoi-polloi.

For now, Stellar sigma seems to be located quite far from the CBD i.e Pari chowk, but certainly a good prospect cosidering 5 yrs time frame!
    CommentQuote