Hi All,

Good Morning !

Do anybody has the details about DHFL fusion homes GNOIDA.

I have received an offer of Rs. 2350 psq for 10th Floor. (all inclusive except Car parking Rs. 75000-discounted)

i do not have any details about this builder. can senior members give some details on this project. It is a small project in 9 acres.

I would be very great if somebody gives the details on this. about builder reputation and all.

i am an end user looking 2BHK flat either in GNOIDA and FBD with budget 20-30 L.

Thanks

Kamal
Read more
79 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • need help on Fusion Homes Greater noida(West)

Hi Seniors,
    I am looking for 2 BHK in noida extension with budget of around 30-35L, and found a project 'Fusion Homes' which looks promising and affordable too. But I do not have any idea about the builder. Can anyone give the idea about the builder and their earlier constructions.

Please help me...

Thanks in advance....
    :)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi seniors......
    please advice me...i need to final this asap...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SantoshChrs
    Hi seniors......
    please advice me...i need to final this asap...

Builder is not known and you should avoid such builders if you get similar deal or better deal in known builders project.
    If Builder is providing good discount and banks are funding also then you could consider.

Avoid any new launch or pre launch in Noida extension.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Builder is not known and you should avoid such builders if you get similar deal or better deal in known builders project.
    If Builder is providing good discount and banks are funding also then you could consider.

Avoid any new launch or pre launch in Noida extension.

fully agree with cookie ji ..
    (location is decent though .. if it was some known builder in the same location then this might have been a good option)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks cookie and trialsurvey bhai...

thnks for ur valuable suggestions, Today i visited the site, its on good location and just behind the cherry county. Construction for their first tower is also started. Gone through the builder website also, seems member of CREDAI(as mentioned on their brochure ), does that not make them somewhat reliable ? and the rates are also promising..getting around 3200/- all inclusive).

please suggest some other good projects, under 35L (all inclusive).

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Yes actually I visited the site too today and its by the same builder/group who is building French apartments, although French apartments has more progress but it also started earlier. I agree location is just fine near to the square but the same thing builder is new and I cannot afford to invest miney in it. But then I also don't want to wait for price to increase :(. In anycase did you check about all clearance from builder and NOC or approval from authority, the guy there told me everything is clear but any seniors can comment that will help me to decide.
    CommentQuote
  • Paper ad

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tapatalk
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Visited the sight today and not sure why but found company representative to be very professional and not typical salesman mentality driven.. they were not pushy but gave convincing answers on inputs requested.

Moreover company guy was ready to offer all details and paper that I need even before I finalize a deal with him, that again is something that majority or even well known builders in area are reluctant of.

Previously had checked with HDFC banks and they did mention that they have all clearances in place and with the kind of banks funding the projects, their claims looks convincing.

However found them to be charging premium over properties in same area and layout though good ain't mindblowing. Anyone who has booked in it recently?
    CommentQuote
  • Planning to book 2BHK in this project after my research in NE.. Though it's little costly and falls in bracket of higher loading, I like the layout and construction quality (as observable from naked eyes) to be good and hence interested.

Any reasons I should not be going for it, apart from fact that it's a new builder in the block?
    CommentQuote
  • Arent you booked in galaxy north avenue 2 ?
    On fusion i have a positive thought except for it being really expensive and a bit on layout specifically the DD room which is really small at 15*10.6 and not even sufficient. This is same in all three options 888, 1010 and 1130 sft options.

Specifications though as a project on a whole are impressive and project has been generating positive reviews.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your inputs. I haven't booked in North Avenue 2 but was active over that thread, not sure where I gave wrong signal. North Avenue 2 was decent choice and in good rates but I did not like their 2 BHK unit's location, crammed from all sides.

No doubt you observation of drawing room is correct but if you look at sub 1000 sq. ft units, all of them would have more or less this spec for drawing room, while for 1130 they should definitely increased that. However I like the decently structured and sized balconies giving airy feeling to whole apartment which was lacking in most of the projects I checked out.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by envynicky
    Thanks for your inputs. I haven't booked in North Avenue 2 but was active over that thread, not sure where I gave wrong signal. North Avenue 2 was decent choice and in good rates but I did not like their 2 BHK unit's location, crammed from all sides.

No doubt you observation of drawing room is correct but if you look at sub 1000 sq. ft units, all of them would have more or less this spec for drawing room, while for 1130 they should definitely increased that. However I like the decently structured and sized balconies giving airy feeling to whole apartment which was lacking in most of the projects I checked out.

Hi Envynicky ,

Can you please share the rate of fresh deals in fusion homes ? Are they offering subvention scheme ?

What about the Noida extension legal issues ? I have heard Noida extension have legal issues
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajivggn
    Hi Envynicky ,

Can you please share the rate of fresh deals in fusion homes ? Are they offering subvention scheme ?
    What about the Noida extension legal issues ? I have heard Noida extension have legal issues

Hi Rajiv,

The fresh rates are around BSP 2890 for CLP plan with 250 as other charges and Car parking and Club Membership around 4L. From what I could tell is rates have not changed in last 6 months for sure and on form discounts to the tune of 4-5% are on offer by them.

They do have subvention plans but they are around 400rs BSP higher than CLP plan, clearly indicating they are not interested in offering this plan and doing so only seeing the market sentiments and buyers preference.

Noida Extension does have it's legal issues, there is no denying the fact. I am not a expert on these matter but as far as Fusion homes is considered I found it to be on safer side given the paperwork they are willing to show.

what unit's interest's you in it?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by envynicky
    Hi Rajiv,

The fresh rates are around BSP 2890 for CLP plan with 250 as other charges and Car parking and Club Membership around 4L. From what I could tell is rates have not changed in last 6 months for sure and on form discounts to the tune of 4-5% are on offer by them.

They do have subvention plans but they are around 400rs BSP higher than CLP plan, clearly indicating they are not interested in offering this plan and doing so only seeing the market sentiments and buyers preference.

Noida Extension does have it's legal issues, there is no denying the fact. I am not a expert on these matter but as far as Fusion homes is considered I found it to be on safer side given the paperwork they are willing to show.

what unit's interest's you in it?

I am looking for 2BHK - 1130 sqft. Actually , it would be my first property or say home. So was looking for some safe property .

My budget is 40-45L. Fusion Homes is coming in budget as they are providing subvention also. Possession they are saying after 2.5 yrs.

Can somebody comment on following things for Fusion :
    1. Builder reputation
    2. Construction Quality
    3. Location
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajivggn
    I am looking for 2BHK - 1130 sqft. Actually , it would be my first property or say home. So was looking for some safe property .

My budget is 40-45L. Fusion Homes is coming in budget as they are providing subvention also. Possession they are saying after 2.5 yrs.

Can somebody comment on following things for Fusion :
    1. Builder reputation
    2. Construction Quality
    3. Location

Hey Rajiv,

I am also looking for 2bhk in NE for own purpose and fusion's price seems to be somewhat in my budget. But not sure of the points mentioned by you:
    1. Builder reputation
    2. Construction Quality
    3. Location
    Another point -
    4. Any dispute on land ?

Did you get any update on this ?
    CommentQuote