87 | Posts
18983 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fusion Homes by Fusion Buildtech, Greater Noida West

Hi All,

Good Morning !

Do anybody has the details about DHFL fusion homes GNOIDA.

I have received an offer of Rs. 2350 psq for 10th Floor. (all inclusive except Car parking Rs. 75000-discounted)

i do not have any details about this builder. can senior members give some details on this project. It is a small project in 9 acres.

I would be very great if somebody gives the details on this. about builder reputation and all.

i am an end user looking 2BHK flat either in GNOIDA and FBD with budget 20-30 L.

Thanks

Kamal
    Last edited December 4 2017, 01:20 PM.

Re : Fusion Homes by Fusion Buildtech, Greater Noida West

need help on Fusion Homes Greater noida(West)

Hi Seniors,
    I am looking for 2 BHK in noida extension with budget of around 30-35L, and found a project 'Fusion Homes' which looks promising and affordable too. But I do not have any idea about the builder. Can anyone give the idea about the builder and their earlier constructions.

Please help me...

Thanks in advance....
    Last edited August 7 2013, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Hi seniors......
      please advice me...i need to final this asap...
      Last edited August 7 2013, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SantoshChrs View Post
        Hi seniors......
        please advice me...i need to final this asap...
        Builder is not known and you should avoid such builders if you get similar deal or better deal in known builders project.
        If Builder is providing good discount and banks are funding also then you could consider.

Avoid any new launch or pre launch in Noida extension.
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
          Builder is not known and you should avoid such builders if you get similar deal or better deal in known builders project.
          If Builder is providing good discount and banks are funding also then you could consider.

Avoid any new launch or pre launch in Noida extension.
          fully agree with cookie ji ..
          (location is decent though .. if it was some known builder in the same location then this might have been a good option)

Comment

Thanks cookie and trialsurvey bhai...

thnks for ur valuable suggestions, Today i visited the site, its on good location and just behind the cherry county. Construction for their first tower is also started. Gone through the builder website also, seems member of CREDAI(as mentioned on their brochure ), does that not make them somewhat reliable ? and the rates are also promising..getting around 3200/- all inclusive).

please suggest some other good projects, under 35L (all inclusive).

Thanks

Comment

Yes actually I visited the site too today and its by the same builder/group who is building French apartments, although French apartments has more progress but it also started earlier. I agree location is just fine near to the square but the same thing builder is new and I cannot afford to invest miney in it. But then I also don't want to wait for price to increase . In anycase did you check about all clearance from builder and NOC or approval from authority, the guy there told me everything is clear but any seniors can comment that will help me to decide.

Comment

Paper ad

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tapatalk
                Attached Files

Comment

Visited the sight today and not sure why but found company representative to be very professional and not typical salesman mentality driven.. they were not pushy but gave convincing answers on inputs requested.

Moreover company guy was ready to offer all details and paper that I need even before I finalize a deal with him, that again is something that majority or even well known builders in area are reluctant of.

Previously had checked with HDFC banks and they did mention that they have all clearances in place and with the kind of banks funding the projects, their claims looks convincing.

However found them to be charging premium over properties in same area and layout though good ain't mindblowing. Anyone who has booked in it recently?

Comment

Planning to book 2BHK in this project after my research in NE.. Though it's little costly and falls in bracket of higher loading, I like the layout and construction quality (as observable from naked eyes) to be good and hence interested.

Any reasons I should not be going for it, apart from fact that it's a new builder in the block?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X