Hi,

I am looking for a 2 BHK flat in noida extension. My budget is 30 L(+/-2L). Please suggest.
Read more
24 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Ok, you have options like
    Amarpali verona heights
    Amarpali terrace homes
    Future homes
    Morpheus pratiksha
    Kvd wind park(recommended)
    Ajnara le garden(recommended)

In above projects flat cost will come out to be 28-32Lacs plus registry charges.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin_0018
    Ok, you have options like
    Amarpali verona heights
    Amarpali terrace homes
    Future homes
    Morpheus pratiksha
    Kvd wind park(recommended)
    Ajnara le garden(recommended)

In above projects flat cost will come out to be 28-32Lacs plus registry charges.

Thanks nitin_0018. I am doing some research. I am more inclined towards 990 sq. ft in Amarpali
    Terrace Homes. But everyone is saying their delivery time of projects is not good. They have a large no. of projects under construction. So I m in doubt.

What abt Pancheel Greens - II??
    CommentQuote
  • Panchsheel green 2 is ok project. Why would one go for panchsheel green 2 when ajnara le garden is available at almost same price and at better location.
    Avoid amarpali projects if your money is hard earned otherwise they will give you hard time later on.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin_0018
    Panchsheel green 2 is ok project. Why would one go for panchsheel green 2 when ajnara le garden is available at almost same price and at better location.
    Avoid amarpali projects if your money is hard earned otherwise they will give you hard time later on.

I spoke to a broker. He told 915 and 1105 will cost 29.50 and 33 on 12/16th floor.
    Same broker told me I can get 990 one in Amarpali terrace homes at 32 L.

I am preferable lookig for 2.5 BHK type and can stretch budget a bit if is is possible.

I guess you mean to say I can get 885 one of Ajnara Le garden in 30 L. Am I right??
    CommentQuote
  • try Nirala greenshire, 960 sqft, approx 32 lacs, very nice location
    CommentQuote
  • look for KVD windpark i am also trying for the same. seems a good option. Ajnara le garden is also an option but i am preferring the kvd.
    CommentQuote
  • I have seen floor plans of many builders and found the tropical garden and terrace home is better than other. Amrapali is giving 2BHK + Study in 990 sqft where other builders have increased the super area to grab money and giving only 2 BHK in more 1000 sqft.

As a matter of fact we are also looking for 2 flats in the Noida Extension for the last two months. Still not able decide.

Please advise
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashwani1269
    I have seen floor plans of many builders and found the tropical garden and terrace home is better than other. Amrapali is giving 2BHK + Study in 990 sqft where other builders have increased the super area to grab money and giving only 2 BHK in more 1000 sqft.

As a matter of fact we are also looking for 2 flats in the Noida Extension for the last two months. Still not able decide.

Please advise

If you are an end-user, always go for projects where some construction has been done....
    Avoid new builders
    CommentQuote
  • Thanx for your advise, I think amrapali is not a new builder and construction the Terrance Home Project is already going on. In fact I have budget constraint, cannot go beyond 30L. In case one has got any best deal recently please share.
    CommentQuote
    Thanx for your advise, I think amrapali is not a new builder and construction the Terrance Home Project is already going on. In fact I have budget constraint, cannot go beyond 30L. In case one has got any best deal recently please share.

I completely agree with not going with new builders when good established builder /projects re offering in same or little bit more price. Stellar ,Mahagun Mywoods ,Ajnara Le Garden , Cherry County ,Paramount ,Gaur City , Amrapali are some good builder /projects to rely upon. Next step is preferable unit ,price ,loading and payment plan.
    CommentQuote
  • I would suggest Nirala greenshire, if you have a budget constraint and can wait for ~4 years before moving in. Their 40:60 scheme is available at CLP price i.e. cheaper as compared to other builders which are offering similar schemes.
    Since the project is not bankable yet (expected in next 1,2 months) you need to pay 40% (14lacs) from your pocket immediately and no EMI/demand thereafter till possession.

Another positive is the location just around the corner road and 2 kms from Gaur chowk. Regarding the builder although he is not an A+ builder but relatively he is likely to deliver projects.

PS. Above is my PoV. Obviously it all depends on your personal preference location, budget etc.
    CommentQuote
  • If you want to move in early,you can think of Stellar Jeevan. Although it is available at a slightly higher rate, you would save on some rent. So more or less would even off. Builder is amongst the best in the area.

If you want to move in say 3 years down, you can think of Paramount Emotions, another good project, good builder, good price.

Rest Ajnara, PS 2, I would say come later if you have these 3 options.
    CommentQuote
  • Thax a lot for suggestions.

I dont want to move in early. I would like to move there once the area becomes livable and the builders like Gaur, Vedantam, Mahagun, Amrapali etc give the possession to their end-users. Therefore, I am taking the horizon of at least 3 to 3/12 years.

Inspite of the fact that there is slow down in the market, lots of inventories are available in NE, everyday a new builders is launching its project, I dont think these people (builders/ brokers) are reducing the prices what we call price correction in the property.

Should it be better to wait till festive seasons as I heard in the festive seasons builders come with different offers or it would just eye wash.
    CommentQuote
    Thax a lot for suggestions.

I dont want to move in early. I would like to move there once the area becomes livable and the builders like Gaur, Vedantam, Mahagun, Amrapali etc give the possession to their end-users. Therefore, I am taking the horizon of at least 3 to 3/12 years.

Inspite of the fact that there is slow down in the market, lots of inventories are available in NE, everyday a new builders is launching its project, I dont think these people (builders/ brokers) are reducing the prices what we call price correction in the property.

Should it be better to wait till festive seasons as I heard in the festive seasons builders come with different offers or it would just eye wash.

Ashwani ,many good projects in NExtn has not witnessed the price hike since last 1 year barring few like Mahagun ,Stellar ,Paramount etc. The price hike is due which most probably gonna happen during Navratras .The price hike of Rs 100 -200 will be equated with free bees like LED ,AC ,Free Car Parking etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Looking for Book an 2 or 2.5 BR apt in NE

Originally Posted by ashwani1269
    Thax a lot for suggestions.

Hi, I am also going to book an apt in NE and searching from last 15-20 days... If you dont mind please share me ur contact details (mail, number) so that we can discuss our thoughts.

Regards,

Shashank
    CommentQuote