Hi ,
After several weeks of search on this awesome :D forum , I found that good builders are those who are not much talked about or invest on marketing .:bab (59):
I didn't know about Purvanchal or Stellar until I came here.

I was looking for some 1500+ unit within 60 - 65 Lacs , for end use , Noida was out of question and between NE/NExWay/GN , I think greater Noida would be a better option for end use purpose provided your office is on Ex Way.

There are two projects running in GN from Purvanchal and Stellar i.e. Stellar MI legacy and Purvanchal Royal City , I searched the forum and found good number of pages/comments on PRC but Stellar MI Legacy is not much discussed.

So thought of creating this thread and would highly appreciate if you can share your views on these two projects , loading / location / builder / price etc.

Mods , I could not find a thread for this so created this one , in case you feel its a duplicate please redirect.:o

Thanks
Read more
30 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am exactly in the same dilemma. I have zeroed down on three projects - Stellar MI Legacy (zeta 1), Purvanchal Royal City (Chi - 3) and Durva Greens (Chi - 3). Stellar and Purvanchal are reputed builders and provide good quality for the money. Durva is a new entry in the NCR, but looks reasonable in providing quality and transparency from the interaction I had so far. Stellar Legacy seems to be a value for the money but not sure about the location. Purvanchal Royal City is on a good location, but highly dense for GN standards. Not today but 5-6 years down maintenance could be a nightmare, Durva is in a good location but high ticket apartments (1 cr. plus), low density but builder is very new.
    CommentQuote
  • Spend 2-3 hours using below thread, you will answer your own questions

Its much better to learn simple RE Basics, as after all its your money

Problem is that such threads which are end user centric have no takers on such forums, which have more investors than end users

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/59833-how-a-simple-systematic-approach-can-help-you-buy-a-home?t=61276
    CommentQuote
  • Both are good builder and known for quality and timely delivery.
    Stellar MI Legacy could be a better project because of big size flats only but location wise Pruvanchal scores above stellar MI legacy.
    CommentQuote
  • I'd go with Stellar . I saw the specs, and they are good..
    CommentQuote
  • BTW, there is another project in same sector - Cosmic Shivalik Homes . 3 BHK (1595 sft.) in about 50 Lacs.. I like their specs and construction quality. Personally went there with someone who knows about construction materials technically....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PrakashAdb
    BTW, there is another project in same sector - Cosmic Shivalik Homes . 3 BHK (1595 sft.) in about 50 Lacs.. I like their specs and construction quality. Personally went there with someone who knows about construction materials technically....

It must come under UPSIDC?
    CommentQuote
  • @Tomnoida and Newbie2011...The exact requirements and payment modes have not been posted clearly, but generally speaking, it is surprising to see that you are interested in under construction Flat societies in a city (Greater Noida) which is full of Ready to move options in similar rates.

Basically, you are completely ignoring one of a kind opportunity in NCR to buy RTM Flat in a city in better locations at similar rates and far less density.

If you compare other cities in NCR, the difference between RTM and UC properties is minimum 2000 psf, whereas in greater noida its almost same.

Not only you get better location, less density at more or less same rates...the property is ready for end use or even rented out from day one.

In UC property, you will be anxious for good 3-4 years...and after 3-4 years..you may be paying extra for increased super area, etc etc.

PRC, Stellar , infact any Under construction Flat property in Greater Noida is most certainly NOT WORTH it.

Go for Ready to move flats in good locations (easily available around 3800-4300 psf) all inclusive in the best societies.

The Only under construction property worth looking at in Greater Noida is Paramount Golf foreste..BUT...Its caught in a court case...hence its not recommended at the moment.
    Better to invest in Noida expressway (small flat)..and keep close watch on this property. when its clear of all legal issues...sell the flat in noida expressway and then buy there.

Reason...While all other UC builder gated societies offer super high density living, this project offers villa options are 3200-3300 psf rates (in resale)..Location will be good in coming 3 years when 130 mtr expressway is expected to be operational.

Let me assure you....Density will be Biggest issue....Just wait and watch.....1000-1200 Flats in 10 acres is simply too much....it will ruin everything...

Other than that....Risk free...value for money..RTM Options are no.1 on list

PS: This forum comprises of Majority ''Existing'' investors..who have already purchased in such high density societies....but luckily at ''justified'' low rates. Even though they too will face problems of high density but their consolation will be low entry price.

Issues of High density is a big ''No-No'' for discussion on this forum due to this reason.

But one cannot run away from reality...eventually when such societies will be occupied...even 60%...issues will be too huge to ignore...

So i suggest...as end user....use common sense and logic....and then make a decision
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    @Tomnoida and Newbie2011...The exact requirements and payment modes have not been posted clearly, but generally speaking, it is surprising to see that you are interested in under construction Flat societies in a city (Greater Noida) which is full of Ready to move options in similar rates.

Basically, you are completely ignoring one of a kind opportunity in NCR to buy RTM Flat in a city in better locations at similar rates and far less density.

If you compare other cities in NCR, the difference between RTM and UC properties is minimum 2000 psf, whereas in greater noida its almost same.

Not only you get better location, less density at more or less same rates...the property is ready for end use or even rented out from day one.

In UC property, you will be anxious for good 3-4 years...and after 3-4 years..you may be paying extra for increased super area, etc etc.

PRC, Stellar , infact any Under construction Flat property in Greater Noida is most certainly NOT WORTH it.

Go for Ready to move flats in good locations (easily available around 3800-4300 psf) all inclusive in the best societies.

The Only under construction property worth looking at in Greater Noida is Paramount Golf foreste..BUT...Its caught in a court case...hence its not recommended at the moment.
    Better to invest in Noida expressway (small flat)..and keep close watch on this property. when its clear of all legal issues...sell the flat in noida expressway and then buy there.

Reason...While all other UC builder gated societies offer super high density living, this project offers villa options are 3200-3300 psf rates (in resale)..Location will be good in coming 3 years when 130 mtr expressway is expected to be operational.

Let me assure you....Density will be Biggest issue....Just wait and watch.....1000-1200 Flats in 10 acres is simply too much....it will ruin everything...

PS: This forum comprises of Majority ''Existing'' investors..who have already purchased in such high density societies....but luckily at ''justified'' low rates. Even though they too will face problems of high density but their consolation will be low entry price.

Issues of High density is a big ''No-No'' for discussion on this forum due to this reason.

But one cannot run away from reality...eventually when such societies will be occupied...even 60%...issues will be too huge to ignore...

So i suggest...as end user....use common sense and logic....and then make a decision

Thanks for the suggestions Zohaib Sir ; I really appreciate you taking time from your schedule and writing such a good post.

I went through all of your posts after that, and found apart from high density ,nearby commercial blocks , village area which is just 200 Mtrs away and no resale until full payment is made are also some important points to be considered.

I have ready cash of about 30 Lacs and looking for a 3 BHK (1500+) unit within 60 – 70 Lacs for end use in Noida/Greater Noida/Express Way.

The thing is I do not live in India and have no plans coming back in next 2 -3 years, RTMs are always good but again have to go through brokers etc. and will require a bank loan which will require at least a month off from my job.

So I was looking for some UC property from some reliable builders so that even my Mom can go and make the deal.

I even checked Golf Foreste Villas and really liked them, but just because of the court case dropped the idea.

Will highly appreciate suggestions from other senior members as well on my situation.

Thanks .
    CommentQuote
  • Zohaib ji, You have made some fantastic points as usual. Sir, the only issue with good RTM properties such as ATS Paradiso, Purvanchal Silver City II and Stellar Icon etc. is that the seller desires colored component, which I am unwilling to pay. For Stellar Icon the age restriction for buyer is >= 50 years otherwise I really liked the society for end use. The prices of ATS Paradiso and SC II are ridiculously high for GN. Stellar Legacy in Zeta 1 is building 118 flats in 2 acres (59 flats/ acre), so it is not as low as the existing RTM properties but not high as Purvanchal Royal City (approximately 109 flats/ acre 2400 flats in 22 acres).

Your feedback is appreciated.

Originally Posted by zohahib2012
    @Tomnoida and Newbie2011...The exact requirements and payment modes have not been posted clearly, but generally speaking, it is surprising to see that you are interested in under construction Flat societies in a city (Greater Noida) which is full of Ready to move options in similar rates.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by newbie2011
    Zohaib ji, You have made some fantastic points as usual. Sir, the only issue with good RTM properties such as ATS Paradiso, Purvanchal Silver City II and Stellar Icon etc. is that the seller desires colored component, which I am unwilling to pay. For Stellar Icon the age restriction for buyer is >= 50 years otherwise I really liked the society for end use. The prices of ATS Paradiso and SC II are ridiculously high for GN. Stellar Legacy in Zeta 1 is building 118 flats in 2 acres (59 flats/ acre), so it is not as low as the existing RTM properties but not high as Purvanchal Royal City (approximately 109 flats/ acre 2400 flats in 22 acres).

Your feedback is appreciated.

Yes, coloured component is a very common issue in RTM. That's why banks fund 120% of agreement value, OR 80% of market value. I am talking about HDFC. I am sure other banks would have similar funding pattern.
    People who dont have much coloured componenet withdraw from their bank, and use it as coloured component, and get complete white portion funded by banks.
    CommentQuote
  • Newbie ,
    Did you finalize something ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012

Hi,

As mentioned My requirement is a 3 BHK (1500 + ) flat for my end use and I have 30 L ready cash and willing to spend 60-65 L total.

I do not live in India and most probably will not be coming back for 2 more years , so was looking for some reputed builder so that anybody from my family can make the bookings.

You even suggested to invest in some Noida Expressway small project , request you to please suggest on that such as which project to check for?

Or any low density projects in Greater Noida based on my situation.

Thanks your opinion matters a lot to end users like me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TomNoida
    Hi,

As mentioned My requirement is a 3 BHK (1500 + ) flat for my end use and I have 30 L ready cash and willing to spend 60-65 L total.

I do not live in India and most probably will not be coming back for 2 more years , so was looking for some reputed builder so that anybody from my family can make the bookings.

You even suggested to invest in some Noida Expressway small project , request you to please suggest on that such as which project to check for?

Or any low density projects in Greater Noida based on my situation.

Thanks your opinion matters a lot to end users like me.

Have you seen Stellar Sigma?
    RTM and very good construction quality.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Have you seen Stellar Sigma?
    RTM and very good construction quality.

Yes cookie bhai,

But the issue is for RTM have to shell out the whole amount now, and I have half of the amount ready and don't want to get into loan related formalities as I do not live in India.

So was thinking of putting this amount in Flexi plan and paying the later amount in 2 3 years of time, I can stretch till 40 (max) but again wont be getting anything good.

PRC looks like a great option ,was going by their previous projects delivery and location , but the high density and very high rise are scaring me now :( , as of now they are saying 23 floors but there are discussions that they may even go till 28.

As rightly suggested by some senior members ,

1. What I can do invest in some good project in Expressway/Extension for 2 3 years and when am back will sell the unit and buy a bigger 3 BHK in Greater Noida.

2. Second option could be finding a low density under construction 3 BHK project from a good builder in greater Noida and book that .

So will really appreciate if you guys can suggest some safe projects for option 1 and 2.

Thanks and have a nice day.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TomNoida
    Yes cookie bhai,

But the issue is for RTM have to shell out the whole amount now, and I have half of the amount ready and don't want to get into loan related formalities as I do not live in India.

So was thinking of putting this amount in Flexi plan and paying the later amount in 2 3 years of time, I can stretch till 40 (max) but again wont be getting anything good.

PRC looks like a great option ,was going by their previous projects delivery and location , but the high density and very high rise are scaring me now :( , as of now they are saying 23 floors but there are discussions that they may even go till 28.

As rightly suggested by some senior members ,

1. What I can do invest in some good project in Expressway/Extension for 2 3 years and when am back will sell the unit and buy a bigger 3 BHK in Greater Noida.

2. Second option could be finding a low density under construction 3 BHK project from a good builder in greater Noida and book that .

So will really appreciate if you guys can suggest some safe projects for option 1 and 2.

Thanks and have a nice day.

1 option I liked....
    CommentQuote