Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gaur Smart Homes - 14th Avenue | Greater Noida (West)

Collapse
X
Collapse

Gaur Smart Homes - 14th Avenue | Greater Noida (West)

Last updated: August 20 2019
967 | Posts
118596 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gaur Smart Homes - 14th Avenue | Greater Noida (West)

    Sizes: 860 sq.ft
    Possession: 2017
    Project Description:
    • On Main Road Greater Noida (W) & NH-24 Link Road
    • Tower 1 Open for Sale.
    • Available floors 1 –26
    • 8 Units of 860 Sf.t. each per floor.
    • All Units Of 2 Bedrooms + 2 Toilet + 2 Balconies.
    • Well Ventilated Layout

    Price: 3660 (8th Floor) + Other Charges
    Attached Files
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Gaur Smart Homes - 14th Avenue | Greater Noida (West)

    I guess if u book it during navratri then club membership+FFC+Lease rent will be waived off... Are there biger size available?

    Originally posted by homekitten View Post
    Sizes: 860 sq.ft
    Possession: 2017
    Project Description:
    • On Main Road Greater Noida (W) & NH-24 Link Road
    • Tower 1 Open for Sale.
    • Available floors 1 –26
    • 8 Units of 860 Sf.t. each per floor.
    • All Units Of 2 Bedrooms + 2 Toilet + 2 Balconies.
    • Well Ventilated Layout

    Price: 3660 (8th Floor) + Other Charges

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Gaur Smart Homes - 14th Avenue | Greater Noida (West)

      Originally posted by madhurla View Post
      I guess if u book it during navratri then club membership+FFC+Lease rent will be waived off... Are there biger size available?
      There would be other sizes available in other towers.
      However, presently they have launched just 1 tower which has only 860 sq. ft. size.

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Gaur Smart Homes - 14th Avenue | Greater Noida (West)

        Originally posted by homekitten View Post
        There would be other sizes available in other towers.
        However, presently they have launched just 1 tower which has only 860 sq. ft. size.
        ghar ki billi ji (i mean home-kitten ) .. is this project same as Gaur Smart Homes ?

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Gaur Smart Homes - 14th Avenue | Greater Noida (West)

          Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
          ghar ki billi ji (i mean home-kitten ) .. is this project same as Gaur Smart Homes ?
          Trial bhai, this one is same as gaur smar homes.
          Size for 3bhk is 1150 which is also available

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Gaur Smart Homes - 14th Avenue | Greater Noida (West)

            Hi,

            I think price is bit high, is there any better deal than this. Experts please advice as I am looking for investment purpose..

            Thanks
            Gizmo

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Gaur Smart Homes - 14th Avenue | Greater Noida (West)

              Originally posted by Gizzmo View Post
              Hi,

              I think price is bit high, is there any better deal than this. Experts please advice as I am looking for investment purpose..

              Thanks
              Gizmo
              Prices are indeed on higher side. Those have money and want safe investment, it is a good option. Location and builder both are good. 3bhk floor plan in 1150sqft looks too good.

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Gaur Smart Homes - 14th Avenue | Greater Noida (West)

                Yes..Project same as "Gaur Smart Homes". 1150 sq. ft. is also available.
                Location is next to VVIP Homes & back side of 12th Avenue....
                Alongside the 24 m road of project, drain/naala/lake (anything u may call it) flows.
                Cupboards are present inside the walls in both 860 & 1150 units, so effective area will be reduced.
                Last edited October 8 2013, 04:36 PM.

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Gaur Smart Homes - 14th Avenue | Greater Noida (West)

                  Siteplan out nhi hua hai kya?
                  Bina site plan ke kaise koi lene ka soche.
                  Why are builder bringing out this types of floor plans? itna reduce karke 3 bhk. balcony dekho.? as if unauthorised flat ho delhi me

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Gaur Smart Homes - 14th Avenue | Greater Noida (West)

                    Originally posted by del_sanju View Post
                    Siteplan out nhi hua hai kya?
                    Bina site plan ke kaise koi lene ka soche.
                    Why are builder bringing out this types of floor plans? itna reduce karke 3 bhk. balcony dekho.? as if unauthorised flat ho delhi me

                    aajkal sabhi builder aise hi la rahe hai.. they just added one 10x10 bedroom in 1055 plan..
                    Location is much better than GC 16.
                    I have booked one unit in 1150 in 10 floor .

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X