Globus Galleria - Shops - Plot 10 TEZ

Last updated: July 14 2012
4 | Posts
2343 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Globus Galleria - Shops - Plot 10 TEZ

Globus is selling shops with reassurred 48% returns. Location near gautum Budh University. Is there any movement in the near by places or these shops are going to be birds nests for 10 years to come. Any thoughts?

Re : Globus Galleria - Shops - Plot 10 TEZ

Definitely only for long term >15 year investment only.
    Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

I would recommend that not to invest with any of following Real estate company
      ARN Infrastructure
      AMR Infrastructure
      Real Gains

These companies do have a very bad intentions with the investor money and are new in real estate. None of project is delivered yet.

Apart from this professionalism is missing from this group. They are not master in this trade and never keep thier promises.

Still its your call. Invest your money only with reputed builder and don't listen your broker as your broker is getting a big chunk of money as commission on your booking.

Comment

I had invested in ARN Infrastructure, Globus residency project in greater Noida, studio appartment in Sep, 2009, but till date they have not constructed anything on that land, and moreover they have sold this land to Cosmic group without returning the money of Investors who had already invested. They have completedly denied to return the money of investors. They are big cheaters, and must jailed and bring to justice.
        ARN is a part of AMR Infrastructure. Real Gains (besides Karol bagh Metro station) was marketing office of ARN. Now, they have changed their name to Earth Infrastructures. and still looting/befooling the public.

Comment

Originally posted by atulgupta01 View Post
          I had invested in ARN Infrastructure, Globus residency project in greater Noida, studio appartment in Sep, 2009, but till date they have not constructed anything on that land, and moreover they have sold this land to Cosmic group without returning the money of Investors who had already invested. They have completedly denied to return the money of investors. They are big cheaters, and must jailed and bring to justice.
          ARN is a part of AMR Infrastructure. Real Gains (besides Karol bagh Metro station) was marketing office of ARN. Now, they have changed their name to Earth Infrastructures. and still looting/befooling the public.
          This seems to be a big fraud on yanuma expressway. people still struggling for there refunds and the culprits are enjoying there ever increasing profit by just changing there name to 'Earth Infrastructure' and 'AMR infrastructure'.

just stopped my self investing in AMR MALL, I cannot support a project that is involved in cheating common peoples.

anybody active on this thread?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X