Guys,
What will be cost of 4 BHK apartment or villa (Duplex) in Gr. Noida/Noida Extension area. I did my research but sites like Makaan give different cost and even the price it says is negotiable (to what extent?) but when I check the builder site and read about the same project, cost is very high.
This really confuses me, in general I am interested in any 4 BHK apartment (not in a big building) or duplex villa, even late posession (2015/16) is fine with me. Also, I am new to Noida so i don't know reputed builders, a help in the regard is also needed.
How much I am looking at ?
Read more
37 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by indianknight
    Guys,
    What will be cost of 4 BHK apartment or villa (Duplex) in Gr. Noida/Noida Extension area. I did my research but sites like Makaan giev different cost and even the price it says is negotiable (to what extent?) but when I check the builder site and read about the same project, cost is very high.
    This really confuses me, in general I am interested in any 4 BHK apartment (not in a big building) or duplex villa, even late posession (2015/16) is fine with me.
    How much I am looking at ?

Sir Ji

what's your Budget?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Sir Ji

what's your Budget?

50L but also depend on the property can go further.
    CommentQuote

You must be kidding

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk now Free
    CommentQuote

Sir Ji

50 Lac Budget is too tight to get anything in developed area. be it 4 BHK or 4BHK Villa.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noidaguy123
    You must be kidding

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk now Free

No I am not :(
    CommentQuote
    Sir Ji

50 Lac Budget is too tight to get anything in developed area. be it 4 BHK or 4BHK Villa.

You should not have asked for budget then :), ok tell me whats the going rate currently in gr. Noida/ noida extension? Don't forget I am looking for late posession + I will go for DP option.
    CommentQuote
  • Even for greater Noida you have to push the budget to atleast 80 lacs for a 4BHK apartment. Stellar Legacy in ZETA-1 can be good reliable option (possession scheduled for 2015) for a 4BHK apartment.

Originally Posted by indianknight
    You should not have asked for budget then :), ok tell me whats the going rate currently in gr. Noida/ noida extension? Don't forget I am looking for late posession + I will go for DP option.
    CommentQuote
  • If you fine with Noida extension, you will get dupelx(arnd 2000 sq ft) second and third floore in Supertch oxford square project @80L. It is near to second glo chkkar and adjacent to R.G.luxery project. Builder is saying possession in next year. It's a lowrise g+3 construction.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by satyaprakash47
    If you fine with Noida extension, you will get dupelx(arnd 2000 sq ft) second and third floore in Supertch oxford square project @80L. It is near to second glo chkkar and adjacent to R.G.luxery project. Builder is saying possession in next year. It's a lowrise g+3 construction.

Thanks satyaprakash47 and newbie2011 I am not sure if the current rate is 4K as you mentioned per sq ft its around 3-3.5K but also what confused me is I see on Makaan site the same projects are posted with even low rate with negotiable added, how does that work. are those reliable advtz because if so then it really gave me hope. Any comments ?
    CommentQuote
  • You are right about the price. For Stellar Legacy the area for 4BHK is 2738 sqft and BSP is 3K psf which comes around 82.4 lacs. For 4 BHK in GN you will mostly find larger flats of atleast 2500 sq. ft.

Originally Posted by indianknight
    Thanks satyaprakash47 and newbie2011 I am not sure if the current rate is 4K as you mentioned per sq ft its around 3-3.5K but also what confused me is I see on Makaan site the same projects are posted with even low rate with negotiable added, how does that work. are those reliable advtz because if so then it really gave me hope. Any comments ?
    CommentQuote

If you can move little ahead, Jaypee Villa expanza in Jaypee Sport City could be good option in your budget.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/greater-noida-real-estate/yamuna-expressway-real-estate/64636-jaypee-villa-expanza-in-yamuna-expressway-greater-noida?t=65948
    CommentQuote
  • I am also interested in purchasing a flat in G.Noida. I already have one in Omaxe Palm greens. This time I would like to have something closer to Pari Chowk. Budget 90L-1 Cr. are there any viable options in this price range in desired location? My preference is to get something which is will be RTM in next few months let us say in Q1-Q2/2014

If there are viable options in Noida 7X or in Gurgaon (I think 9X, 8X) then I am willing to consider. Main purpose of purchase is for rental.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amarsirohi
    I am also interested in purchasing a flat in G.Noida. I already have one in Omaxe Palm greens. This time I would like to have something closer to Pari Chowk. Budget 90L-1 Cr. are there any viable options in this price range in desired location? My preference is to get something which is will be RTM in next few months let us say in Q1-Q2/2014

If there are viable options in Noida 7X or in Gurgaon (I think 9X, 8X) then I am willing to consider. Main purpose of purchase is for rental.

Since you already own one in Greater Noida, I would suggest to look for one in other parts of NCR.
    Noida Expressway looks promising.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote

Noida Expressway looks promising.

@cookie, would you mind sharing some projects that are worth checking out based on my budget and requirement of RTM in next few months? I am based outside India and there are so many of these projects in expressway that I am totally confused. I was considering Jaypee Greens but then I saw/read lot of negativity about builder timeliness delivery and therefore dropped idea.

your thoughts are appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • Best 4BHK which delaer showed to me in Greater Noida were :
    1st: 4BHK+ FamilyLounge+ Servant: ATS paradiso( Chi4). Super Area: 3000sqft. Price: 1.5Cr.
    2nd: Duplex Penthouse in Purvanchal heights (Zeta sector): Approx 2650sqft. 1.15cr approx.
    Both are ready to move in. As everyone advises to buy only RTM property in Greater Noida as they are less dense and less risky and price difference with under consturction house not high
    My info is 6 month old..
    CommentQuote