Collapse

Greater Noida is now coming up in a big way

Last updated: November 1 2010
44 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Greater Noida is now coming up in a big way

10 yrs from now, i think i might support Deepak for his forecast.

3rd rate vehicles?? i dont this so. Even now how many 3rd rated cars you see on the roads. Its even hard to see Maruti 800 now on the road.

I think future will most likely tilt towards Deepak's predictions.

Comment

There will be three wheelers, cycles, scooters, tempos, tractors, ramshackle trucks, cycle rickshaws, bullock carts etc etc.

If you dont believe me, see what all vehicles are currently using the expressway. Multiply by 100 and you get the expressway 10 years from now.

Indians are very trustworthy in creating chaos and confusion - they will somehow manage it.

Originally posted by findingnemo View Post
      10 yrs from now, i think i might support Deepak for his forecast.

3rd rate vehicles?? i dont this so. Even now how many 3rd rated cars you see on the roads. Its even hard to see Maruti 800 now on the road.

I think future will most likely tilt towards Deepak's predictions.
      Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

I see many members has put quite negative opinion about greater Noida.
        If that is the case how come JP greens GN is still able to sell the flats at high prices.
        Any comments

Comment

Every minute a sucker is born!

Originally posted by ajng View Post
          If that is the case how come JP greens GN is still able to sell the flats at high prices.
          Any comments

There are enough suckers with money in pocket now (or at least enough to put down payment and hope they will have job for 10 years to keep putting huge EMIs) and that is why JP Greens (or any other builder for that matter) is able to still sell at high prices.

Besides, Deepak might want to learn a little more about what the petrol/diesel prices will be 10 years from now. To run along the expressways, you sure have to be putting in crores worth of petrol in your tank (and that also tells you what the value of the rupee will be!)

Sure, the flats may be worth many crores then. So would be the prices of Toor Dal!

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by ajng View Post
            Any comments
            I am not negative, just a realist. GN is a good long gestation investment of 15-25 years.

Good for people buying very big land (in acres or 500 sf plots) who have lot of own or black money and capable of handling a corrupt govt and poor law and order (i.e. encroachers on your plot)

Area will be fantastic after the Jevar airport is built - which is inevitable.

Comment

May b after 15-25 yrs, learning from our mistakes, Young people of that time Just want to Chill & relax in Life... lets us also choose to enjoy our life & our hard earned money instead so sm1 els to enjoy our money & make us work hard for there Dreams.

( Every Real Estate Dealer has dream of Big Farm Hosue, Ferrari, World Tour... ... )

Comment

There is no doubt that the city seems to be well planned and green at present.

But Safety and security is a big problem here. And even it will not improve in future also.
                Being a education hub, there are (will be) more number of students as compared to residents, so more sound pollution during the nights, besides what is said in this thread.

Comment

Great Vishal, ur comments were awesome :-)

Originally posted by vishal1880 View Post
                  Yes its coming up well all right. The International airport is almost ready and they are planning to shut down the IGI in Delhi considering its word class features, even Swarnabhumi in Thailand, Hethrow, Gawick, JFK etc is sending experts to Gr Noida to study the world class infrastructure to be replicated their.

CWG comitte has decided to shift the Venue to Greater Noida (Jaypee Sports City).

The Night Safari is giving stiff competiton to Singapore....

The property rates are zooooming (imagine a simple 2 BHK LIG flat going upwards 1 Crore)

People say this is just a trailor in a few years once the Boraki Railway station becomes operational New Delhi railway station may get shut down and all traffic will be diverted to the new Greater Noida Station.

P.S. PUN WAS INTENDED.

Its gonna be No Man Iseland since I hardly see anyone on road or in commercial complexes. :-)

Comment

Hi All,

I see very funny views about Greater Noida and feel they are correct.

i have felt Transport is also a big problem there(addition to Security etc etc)

Though we all can see how GNauthority plots on Yamuna express way are not only sold but are priced up ! This is same Yamuna express way where farmers are having their crops and as per my discussions, this situation will remain same there for next years. (Correct me in this if I am wrong)

Now after airport has been officially caned(Though it was never hoped except exteme GN lovers), most hopeful ppl are scared.

Untill and unless industries(Specially IT, KPO, BPO, Electronics/ Consulting) are arrived in GNoida like they exist in Gurgaon, Greater Noida will grow like this only. Being education hub will not help much. Though its nice to have so many institutions there.

But yes, I wud compare G Noida's growth to Manesar.

(I have a doubt if companies will come in GNoida so soon)

One only thing which is good there is Road planning/House planning which will help GN to grow in next........?????? years

Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by coke_indian View Post
                      Hi All,

Though we all can see how GNauthority plots on Yamuna express way are not only sold but are priced up ! This is same Yamuna express way where farmers are having their crops and as per my discussions, this situation will remain same there for next years. (Correct me in this if I am wrong)

Regards.
                      Yamuna expressway almost complete, Coke. Yamuna expressway plots are a great investment if you can deal with encroachment problems. Go for really large plots and reap extra-ordinary rewards in 20 years.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X