Hi Friends,

Looking for gated plot options in GN. I guess that implies projects by private builders. The budget is 70 L where 40 L is the cash component and 30 L would be by loan.
After going through the forum, the ones i ve found are :

Ansal Golf links.
Unitech plots in MU.
Please suggest more.

I could consider buildups/row houses too...but not aware of any projects by private builders in this area. I do not want authority buildups due to security issues.

So please help...thanks.
Read more
19 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 87 views..no replies...common ppl.
    CommentQuote
  • all the options that u have chosen are good so choose between them.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ADIT11983
    all the options that u have chosen are good so choose between them.

These are the ones which i picked from the forum itself. I will visit tomo to have a look.
    Are these the only ones? I would like to see more options. Dont want to tag along a broker just yet.
    CommentQuote
  • To the best of my knowledge these are the only ones ....do let me know how was the visit and the inputs from your ground work.
    CommentQuote
  • Ansal plots or Unitech plots, both are there since decades and still empty. Just by getting allotted from private builder doesnt imply that they will be secured or inhabit faster. If you remove the condition of non-authority plots, you can get decent size plots in already habited sectors in your budget e.g. 36, delta-2, omicron etc. If you increase your budget by 3-4 lacks then you can get 220smtr built up house in Sigma IV where many people have started living, its gated and most of the gates are closed by residents and only 1 gate is open for commuting with some guards.
    In my thinking any sector with some residents contributing and planning can make such arrangements by same maintenance money which they are going to pay to private builder anyhow.
    CommentQuote
  • Options.........

In Gr Noida, co-operative societies have gated plots. But most of them are related to govt employee. So, transfer is difficult now even in future also. As per your budget of 70 lac, you can 200 mtr plot in following societies :

1) Prateek society ( For employee of HCL)…….. 180 mts……… 65 lac…….. transfer possible……. Location very good…… chi-phi sector….
    2) HSCC society……… builder scheme…….In front of Anand Ahsray…. 62~65 lac………200 mtr…….. transfer possible..
    3) Ansal golf link-1 (free hold)…… & Ansal golf link-2 ( UPSIDC)……..300 mtr plot in 65 lac…… huge appreciation is expected after 130 mtr highway ON
    4) Unitech plots in Sec-Mu……… 160 mtr…….. 50 lac……easily available
    5) Pepsi society………..182 mtr plot………within ur budget…… at Zero point of Yamuna express way……… transfer possible
    6) Mitra Enclave…….. at Zero point of Yamuna express way……… transfer possible……. 200 mtrs…… within your budget
    7) Diwani Nayalaya Society………. 200 mtr plot…. Transfer possible

Plan visit on following location & decide. In each society , you have to catch right person for transfer within society apart from GNIDA.

For further query, pls write.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ver_amit
    Ansal plots or Unitech plots, both are there since decades and still empty. Just by getting allotted from private builder doesnt imply that they will be secured or inhabit faster. If you remove the condition of non-authority plots, you can get decent size plots in already habited sectors in your budget e.g. 36, delta-2, omicron etc. If you increase your budget by 3-4 lacks then you can get 220smtr built up house in Sigma IV where many people have started living, its gated and most of the gates are closed by residents and only 1 gate is open for commuting with some guards.
    In my thinking any sector with some residents contributing and planning can make such arrangements by same maintenance money which they are going to pay to private builder anyhow.

Amit..thanks for your input. Let me share my experience. I ve been living in a 90 mtr buildup DDA plot for last 20 years. We have RWA local unions etc. The problems which we face are :

many do not want to pay for security/maintenance.
    Parking is a menace.
    Illegal constructions.
    Conversion of plots to flats
    Power play by president of RWA etc.

My house has been robbed and looted in broad daylight despite having the regular guard on the entry, so security is not that great either.

I do not want to end up having same issues again. I do not mind paying maintenance...so thats why the condition of private gated plots. Does it make sense?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashishew
    Amit..thanks for your input. Let me share my experience. I ve been living in a 90 mtr buildup DDA plot for last 20 years. We have RWA local unions etc. The problems which we face are :

many do not want to pay for security/maintenance.
    Parking is a menace.
    Illegal constructions.
    Conversion of plots to flats
    Power play by president of RWA etc.

My house has been robbed and looted in broad daylight despite having the regular guard on the entry, so security is not that great either.

I do not want to end up having same issues again. I do not mind paying maintenance...so thats why the condition of private gated plots. Does it make sense?

As per my experience, its not much different in gated flat societies or gated plots too. Security can be comparatively better, if really, you get people to contribute. Empty gated plots will again have same cases of not paying owners for many years and they pay only the time when they come sell and are forced to pay outstanding amount to get NOC from builder or RWA.
    Same kind of theft/RWA-powerplay/etc cases are very much there in these societies too. I have lived in gated societies where ample of flats were empty and contribution was very less but by time it increased as people came in. Once the hand-over happened from builder, every year too much politics was involved to be in RWA and get hold of huge maintenance amount. Groups fought in between to get hold of power in such a way that I couldn't believe that it is so called IT/Engineers/"educated class" junta.
    Every year 2-3 theft cases happen in many gated society too.
    For illegal construction, once a toothless or corrupt RWA is in power, it can happen in societies too. Moreover local govt authority is not much interested in gated builder/co-operative societies so much hard to stop it. In govt sectors, you have better chances but again everyone knows about legal system in India.
    I wouldn't suggest to go to some very empty sector or builder plots and any sector (doesnt matter govt or builder one) which has better occupancy is not very much different from any others.
    It is just my personal opinion.
    CommentQuote
  • Visit with your family at least three options one in afternoon and other in evening. This will give your own prospective. I feel that Ansal golf link 1 is better among these because of location and population density. I will suggest go with private builder gated society in any case.
    CommentQuote
  • Ansals golf link before pari chock is probably the best option that anybody could have only for end use only OR for long term investment (at least a decade)...
    CommentQuote
  • We went with Ansals Golf Link 1 as end users. Let's see when enough people move in, to start building for own use.
    CommentQuote
  • What's the maintenance charge in Nri city and Ansal Golf Link?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    What's the maintenance charge in Nri city and Ansal Golf Link?

Even before that, could someone please tell me what are the current rates in Ansal Golf Links 1 ?
    CommentQuote
  • nricity plot area 299 sqyds maintenance charges rs 1300/- permonth
    CommentQuote
  • What are the rates?

What are the prevailing rates of golf links and NRI city?
    CommentQuote