Last updated: March 10 2015
14 | Posts
1955 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good deal in Earth Wish Towne

Hello all,

I am getting a relatively good deal from Earth Infra 3100/-sq ft BSP can you please suggest whether i should go for it or not...

Also Moderators I request please not to move this post into existing Earth Posts as I can see this is the one project where absolutely no discussion is going on in older posts and no recent surveys and pros and cons discussed...though i know builder is new and there image is not so good in market but still they are able to sell the inventory easily because of good green leeds plan on paper ,only 4 flats in one tower and location is just before steller jeevan....on the other hand steller is a very hyped project...so i want to discuss this in open forum what is the ground reality now and future prospects of this project moreover who have invested and there experiences.
    I am an end user and want to discuss these options which are into my budget so please help me.

Re : Good deal in Earth Wish Towne

Hi
    Greetings

@realsteal you pretty much sound like a broker ,how ever no one is interested in any kind of deal if its available in 2100 also.
    if you interested in throwing you money in river go ahead

(Don't try to lure others to contact you for any kind of query,like from whom you getting the deal,etc,etc if you are in thought of somethin like this)

Comment

nitinbisht you are getting me wrong brother I am not a broker and also i dont want to lure others just wanted to discuss few of my concerns,just because i am a end user otherwise i would not have posted this.

Also i requested moderator not to move this post, as before also i tried to discuss these things but the post was moved into earlier Earth posts and i got no replies and suggestions.

"if you interested in throwing you money in river go ahead "

This is what i want to discuss if layout is good ,location is good then why you are saying project is not good,because i am dealing directly with sales employees of Earth so no broker involved it looks promising to me but need all your experience and suggestions to finalise it.

I know there is very little scope for a common salaried person to book a house in NCR now all over there are investors and they have loads of money to invest in many projects parallely and intern booming the reality, with brokers also making false promises and misguiding who is relatively new into buying a property.

I just want experienced members help that is why i am discussing these things.Request you to please help me with your experience.

Comment

Originally posted by RealSteal View Post
        nitinbisht you are getting me wrong brother I am not a broker and also i dont want to lure others just wanted to discuss few of my concerns,just because i am a end user otherwise i would not have posted this.

Also i requested moderator not to move this post, as before also i tried to discuss these things but the post was moved into earlier Earth posts and i got no replies and suggestions.

"if you interested in throwing you money in river go ahead "

This is what i want to discuss if layout is good ,location is good then why you are saying project is not good,because i am dealing directly with sales employees of Earth so no broker involved it looks promising to me but need all your experience and suggestions to finalise it.

I know there is very little scope for a common salaried person to book a house in NCR now all over there are investors and they have loads of money to invest in many projects parallely and intern booming the reality, with brokers also making false promises and misguiding who is relatively new into buying a property.

I just want experienced members help that is why i am discussing these things.Request you to please help me with your experience.

If you are what you are pretending to be then a sincere advise from my side, do not go for petty benefits of Rs 300-400 PSF against Builders like Stellar,Mahagun,Gaur,Cherry County,Ajanara etc. You might get units with all basic amenities like AC/Geyser/LCD/Car in small time builders. You will feel yourself lucky if you get your flat with some what delay which is only possible with trusted builders where like you thousands of buyers are associated.

You himself have shared the apprehension of "Earth" as seldomly discussed project as there are very less numbers of buyers who will be there with you in case of any mishappening.If you have something against Stellar then do not go for it but there are many good devloper else well. Rates are short term approach. Always remember "Mahnga Roye Ek Baar Aur Sasta Roye Baar Baar" Hazar Baar.

Comment

Originally posted by Badnaseeb View Post
          If you are what you are pretending to be then a sincere advise from my side, do not go for petty benefits of Rs 300-400 PSF against Builders like Stellar,Mahagun,Gaur,Cherry County,Ajanara etc. You might get units with all basic amenities like AC/Geyser/LCD/Car in small time builders. You will feel yourself lucky if you get your flat with some what delay which is only possible with trusted builders where like you thousands of buyers are associated.

You himself have shared the apprehension of "Earth" as seldomly discussed project as there are very less numbers of buyers who will be there with you in case of any mishappening.If you have something against Stellar then do not go for it but there are many good devloper else well. Rates are short term approach. Always remember "Mahnga Roye Ek Baar Aur Sasta Roye Baar Baar" Hazar Baar.
          Hi Many thanks for the sincere advice,,,but problem is so called reputed builders not only have high rates also will not deliver there projects in time in NE....so no benefit in terms of name of the builder where as if i compare Earth at least on paper they have funds and completed many other projects in other cities on time and overall layout and plan of flats in NE is good having only 4 flats in one tower ,,,,so i am really confused ....

Comment

Do not get confused, Noida Extension will not be liveable for atleast 3-4 years and by the time Stellar/Gaur/Cherry County/Amrapali Few Projects/Supertech eco City will be delivered so why to go for Earth and Sky tech ?? Do let me know what is all inclusive offering you have and on which florr then I can give you a cost benefit analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by Badnaseeb View Post
              Do not get confused, Noida Extension will not be liveable for atleast 3-4 years and by the time Stellar/Gaur/Cherry County/Amrapali Few Projects/Supertech eco City will be delivered so why to go for Earth and Sky tech ?? Do let me know what is all inclusive offering you have and on which florr then I can give you a cost benefit analysis.
              Hi,

I am getting 3400/- all inclusive 1295 size fifth floor park facing.
              Let me know your thoughts.

Comment

You will get rs 3700 all inclusive in Paramount Emotions, Rs 3800 AI in Cherry County, Rs 3500 in Amrapali Projects, Rs 3800 in Gaur 14th Avenue (newly launched), Rs 3700 in Ajanara Le Garden and rs 3800 in Ajnara Homes. More or less there is only a difference of Rs 300-Rs 400 as was told by me in the first post. Now all these Projects have fair job done and are booked by almost 60% . So again I suggest you to go with establish brands rather then trying out someone who has delivered 1-2 Projects.

Comment

Originally posted by RealSteal View Post
                  Hi Many thanks for the sincere advice,,,but problem is so called reputed builders not only have high rates also will not deliver there projects in time in NE....so no benefit in terms of name of the builder where as if i compare Earth at least on paper they have funds and completed many other projects in other cities on time and overall layout and plan of flats in NE is good having only 4 flats in one tower ,,,,so i am really confused ....
                  Buddy No project has been delivered yet.Towne was launched in 2k9 and after 4.5 years you can see the status.In Today's bad market conditions some builders are offering AI 3125 in fresh even in Gaur City 2.Then why to go for a fraud builder like earth

Comment

Originally posted by riteshgirdha View Post
                    Buddy No project has been delivered yet.Towne was launched in 2k9 and after 4.5 years you can see the status.In Today's bad market conditions some builders are offering AI 3125 in fresh even in Gaur City 2.Then why to go for a fraud builder like earth
                    2k9 ? bhai whole of Noida Extn was launched only in 2010 (with the launch of supertech eco village 1) ..how come Earth Towne was launched in 2k9 ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X