Hi,

I have brought a plot of 300 sq mtr in sigma 1 and it costs me 83.5 Lakhs 4 months back. Right now its circle rate is itself 82 lakh as rated just got revised after i brought the plot.At the time of buying its circle rate was 74 lakh.

Mu purpose is both residential and investment.

My concern is now whether this project will give me a good return in the future ?
How much appreciation can I expect in the next 4 to 5 years ?
When I can start construction from the living perspective ?

Thanks
Utkarsh
Read more
21 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • GNoida is one of slowest cities in NCR to develop.

The development is around pari chowk.

And in plots... Location can never be ignored and shouldn't be compromised

Its better to buy small plot but in good location

However as you are already invested.... You have to be patient.

For living...considering its a govt sector....and present rate of influx in city......it will be minimum 10 yrs before you can live there with proper neighbours and social set up

If ur interest was plot in GNoida.... I would have suggested you swarn nagri....in ur budget....
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your reply!
    feeling low :) but its ok.

I had given a thought of Swarn nagri but for 200 sq mtr plots, its cost was ~85 lakhs and in comparison to this base price in sigma 1 was low. Sigma 1 is just next to swarn nagri and it is 4.5 km from pari chowk and this is the reason I preferred sigma 1 so that i can get some good return in the next 5 years. Metro is also coming in GN so this might increase in the price.

lets see what happens!

Thanks
    Utkarsh
    CommentQuote
  • Plot investment is always long term....u just have to be patient....spl in gnoida

I talked abt swarn nagri as u said u may think of living there also.

Swarn nagri will be liveable sooner

For pure investment... Its a different story

Also considering profile of gnoida ...its wise to go for smaller plots

2 x 120 sq.mtr plots are better than 1 plot of 250 sq.but above ia recommended for investors only

Gnoida development is very slow so be patient...thats all
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with Zohaib that Swarn Nagri would be better location for living in near future. Sigma 1, being sector of bigger size plots, would take more time. Its a good investment but for long term.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ver_amit
    I agree with Zohaib that Swarn Nagri would be better location for living in near future. Sigma 1, being sector of bigger size plots, would take more time. Its a good investment but for long term.

Thanks!
    I Have to be patient as there is no other before me now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    GNoida is one of slowest cities in NCR to develop.

The development is around pari chowk.

And in plots... Location can never be ignored and shouldn't be compromised

Its better to buy small plot but in good location

However as you are already invested.... You have to be patient.

For living...considering its a govt sector....and present rate of influx in city......it will be minimum 10 yrs before you can live there with proper neighbours and social set up

If ur interest was plot in GNoida.... I would have suggested you swarn nagri....in ur budget....

how is alpha 1 for living purpose .. ??
    CommentQuote
  • Gentry issues like any other authority plot sectors....locals and lots of students...
    But if you are not social neighbour types....then its fine
    Pick up a good location and for social life ...take membership of good club like stellar or jaypee
    Avoid small plots for end use....or a plot near these lanes....and facing market...place o worship...school etc
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Gentry issues like any other authority plot sectors....locals and lots of students...
    But if you are not social neighbour types....then its fine
    Pick up a good location and for social life ...take membership of good club like stellar or jaypee
    Avoid small plots for end use....or a plot near these lanes....and facing market...place o worship...school etc

Thanks brother ..
    I ve seen few plots in alpha 1 and nri ..
    What is better option :
    Buy a 150sqmt plot ..built a house ..nd invest the rest in a studio apptmnt in yamuna expssway
    Or to buy a 200 sq mt plot and built a house..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Folks,

I have purchased a cc plot in sigma1 500 sq mtr for 1.3Cr (park facing), I know market is slow but I really love this sector and see a good potential once it is livable. What do you guys think?

Please comment.

Balak
    CommentQuote
  • Plots is always a big flop in greater noida , until and unless that will be the best location of the city , better to construct floors and sell or rent them
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ravi ch
    Plots is always a big flop in greater noida , until and unless that will be the best location of the city , better to construct floors and sell or rent them

Sir...Why plots are flop in Greater Noida. Can u pls advice and I am thinking to buy plot in Mu1 Omicorn sector.
    CommentQuote
  • Plots are big time investment in Delhi and in noida / gr noida as well , in Delhi every location but in noida / gr noida only in top class location eg: east west north south Delhi everywhere rates are so high but in noida only location likes sec 18/44/28/29/37/50/96 but sec 79 plots are big time failure same alpha beta gamma plots are big hit but rest of the plots are flop , its not a rocket science just a physic of real estate buyers and sellers
    CommentQuote
    Plots are big time investment in Delhi and in noida / gr noida as well , in Delhi every location but in noida / gr noida only in top class location eg: east west north south Delhi everywhere rates are so high but in noida only location likes sec 18/44/28/29/37/50/96 but sec 79 plots are big time failure same alpha beta gamma plots are big hit but rest of the plots are flop , its not a rocket science just a physic of real estate buyers and sellers

Thanks sir for your views. But the problem is in my budget max 50-55 lacs, I can only buy 40 and 60 meter plot in alpha beta gamma. Is it good for investment or end use ?

Hope i could get 90-120 meter plot.
    CommentQuote
  • Alpha beta gamma is gud to invest in plots.
    CommentQuote
    Alpha beta gamma is gud to invest in plots.

I disagree with all due respect as I studied this from investor perspective here are my reasons

Alpha/Beta/Gamma

- Already people living in these sectors and due to this prices are saturated
    - Penalty of non construction is a problem
    - Safety is a problem as these sectors are NOT well planned in terms of gentry, all sorts of class live if you go and visit

Swarn Nagri/NRI city
    - Very hyped sectors resulting in price touching sky w.r.t living condition, to certain extent hype has reasons too as location gentry plot size are good. But still not good for pure investment
    - Not too many cc plots with good location left as RTM folks are competing

In all respect I found Sigma1 better and made my final choice due to following reasons
    - Price is same or lower than circle rate
    - plot sizes are awesome
    - location is just adjacent to swarn nagri but rates are half of swarn nagri
    - I get a feel sector is very open
    - But keep in mind investors need to wait for 10 yr before people will live here

What do you folks think? HIT LIKE if you agree else comment
    CommentQuote