GREATER NOIDA INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
169, CHITVAN ESTATE, SECTOR GAMMA-II, GREATER NOIDA CITY,
GREATER NOIDA, DISTT. GAUTAM BUDH NAGAR, U.P.

FOR MULTISTOREYED FLATS IN SECTOR -
Omicron-I, Omicron-IA & Sector-12

Scheme Code : BHS - 17/2013
Read more
138 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The last date for submission of application forms for the GNIDA multistoried flats scheme BHS-17/2013 is on December 31, 2013.

The lottery draw of lots for the GNIDA multistory flats scheme BHS-17/2013 is expected to be held on 15 January 2014.

Any body have any updates? Kindly post.
    CommentQuote
  • i thought this is fritolay_ps :)
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Allottee's, can you please advise, if it is good deal or not ? Rate is coming around Rs4200 per sqfoot.
    CommentQuote
  • can any plz inform whether sector 12 is in noida or greater noida?
    CommentQuote
  • It is in greater noida west, also called as noida extension.
    CommentQuote
  • Can some one please paste a google map link of Sector 12.
    On googling sector 12 its showing the Sector 12 in Noida and nothing is coming up for sector 12, greater noida (west) or extension
    and does any 1 know if these flats r already built or under construction?
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone has any idea of the premium amount going for 2BHK , Flat Area 58.18 , Sector OMICRON - 1A.
    CommentQuote
  • These are under construction and will be ready in 2017.
    CommentQuote
  • one of my friend visited greater noida authority office on friday. where he met with some property dealers, it was told that premium for 2BHK in omicron 1A is about 2-3 lakhs, whereas premium for 1BHK fully furnished in sector-12 is approx. 3-5 lakhs depending upon the floor and location.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 1234567
    Can some one please paste a google map link of Sector 12.
    On googling sector 12 its showing the Sector 12 in Noida and nothing is coming up for sector 12, greater noida (west) or extension
    and does any 1 know if these flats r already built or under construction?
    Thanks

I was also unable to find sector 12 via google map, because it takes every time to sector 12 of Noida, but if you see the site location printed on the back side of the form, you can idea where sec 12 is...

BTW these flats are to be constructed and will be delivered in 3-4 years time span
    CommentQuote
  • This is a good news.... thanks

Originally Posted by raju1111
    one of my friend visited greater noida authority office on friday. where he met with some property dealers, it was told that premium for 2BHK in omicron 1A is about 2-3 lakhs, whereas premium for 1BHK fully furnished in sector-12 is approx. 3-5 lakhs depending upon the floor and location.
    CommentQuote
  • Preminum on 2HK

2BHK for 2-3 Lacs, that seems to be too less....2Lacs is offered for BHS/16 1BHK sector 10 flats...

i saw on olx.in that for 3BHK it is around 8-10 Lacs, not sure which one is right....will look forward for more people to reply...
    CommentQuote
  • Sector 10 flats are having more premium because it is in noida extension(as I know).
    CommentQuote
  • I visited Gr. Noida yesterday and there is NO construction(just fields...) as of now..... it will soon be started but delivery date is not offically released as of now....

Can someone please check, if this is a Good deal or not ?
    CommentQuote