Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3BHK under 50 lakhs, should I wait or go ahead

Collapse
X
Collapse

3BHK under 50 lakhs, should I wait or go ahead

Last updated: March 27 2016
38 | Posts
7174 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 3BHK under 50 lakhs, should I wait or go ahead

    I want to a 3BHK apartment in N/GNW/GN/IP. Location is not a big issue, but locality and budget are. Only white money and 70-80% loan.

    I have visited/searched GNW/GN/NEW/N a lot. It seems that it is only possible to have a 3BHK in GNW/GN and IP Builder floor. Need advice from veterans in RE. Need to close this next month if possible, not in a hurry.

    Here are my findings till now.
    NEW : Out of budget at least without colored money. (LBC - 3BHK 1350 is available for 53)
    Noida : Same is the case ( Only 2.5 BHK 50 in 7X with colored money)

    GN :
    Golfforeste : No inventory in 1400sqft. Resale is at around 48 lakhs, colored is needed.
    Supertech CZAR : Whole sector looks like ghost town.

    GNW : Can buy 3BHK here in this budget, I have explore this area many many times but can't decide. Here are the projects which I have visited, not in any specific order.

    Nirala Greenshire : Nice floor plans, layouts. Too close to a patwari village.
    hawelia Valentia : Average floor plans and layouts. Too close to village.
    Ace aspire : Good construction speed, layout. Not so good location.
    Patel Neotown : Good location. High loading, no visible construction progress.
    Amprapali Villa : Out of budget. And Amprapali
    Verone heights : Not so good location and Amrapali.
    Ecovillage I : Not interested. And Supetech.
    Amrapali Golf homes : Very good location, low price. But Amrapali.
    Gaur Saundarayam : Only resale, colored money is need.
    Saya Zion : Very good location. Price on higher side.
    AIG Park Avenue : High loading. Good location.
    Vedantam : Poor layout, few units are good though. Good location.
    JNC : No visible counstuction, not interested.
    JKG Palm Court : Good location, high loading.
    Mywoods : Poor location, Costly. Not interested.
    Ajnara Homes : Good location. Ok construction, high loading.
    SkyGarden : High loading, rude attitude of management, single enterence. Good construction.
    French Apartement : High loading, good location, ok floor plans. Poor layout. Few units are good though.
    Fusion Homes : Good location, ok floor plans, initial stage so payment will be a bit delayed.
    Amprapali Centurion Park Low rise : The so called garden will become dustbin, Amprapali.
    Palm Olympia : Nice work in phase I, high loading, ok location.
    Royal Nest : Not a very good location, good layout, usable balconies.
    Stellar Jeevan, Emotions, Rudra, earth, ace city etc I don't like their location.

    Projects still to visit : Cherry County and RG Luxury homes.

    My Shortlisted Projects :
    Saya Zion
    Vedantam
    Ajnara Homes
    French Apartement
    Fusion Homes

    Indirapuram Builder floors : I like everthig except all rooms are too small 10x10. I want atleast one bedroom which is a little big (say 11x13).
    I am geeting around 1250-1350 sqft ones.
    Advantage here is i will get approx 1100 sqft for 1250sqft. And there will be no monthly maintenance charges, whereas I will get only 60-65% usable area + monthly charges in group housing projects.

    Please provide some views and the good price for these projects, and some other projects also if that is worth taking a look.
    Should I wait for couple of months or go ahead.
    I am buying it for end use and expected possesion is 3-3.5yrs, so not looking beyond 2nd roundabout.

    I am ready to wait and do some research, but I don't want to repent later.
  • #2

    #2

    Re : 3BHK under 50 lakhs, should I wait or go ahead

    If u have cum across sum gud RTM 2/3 bhk then pls do let me know. Even if in resale , but white with loan. thanks

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : 3BHK under 50 lakhs, should I wait or go ahead

      Originally posted by hunt4home View Post
      I want to a 3BHK apartment in N/GNW/GN/IP. Location is not a big issue, but locality and budget are. Only white money and 70-80% loan.

      I have visited/searched GNW/GN/NEW/N a lot. It seems that it is only possible to have a 3BHK in GNW/GN and IP Builder floor. Need advice from veterans in RE. Need to close this next month if possible, not in a hurry.

      Here are my findings till now.
      NEW : Out of budget at least without colored money. (LBC - 3BHK 1350 is available for 53)
      Noida : Same is the case ( Only 2.5 BHK 50 in 7X with colored money)

      GN :
      Golfforeste : No inventory in 1400sqft. Resale is at around 48 lakhs, colored is needed.
      Supertech CZAR : Whole sector looks like ghost town.

      GNW : Can buy 3BHK here in this budget, I have explore this area many many times but can't decide. Here are the projects which I have visited, not in any specific order.

      Nirala Greenshire : Nice floor plans, layouts. Too close to a patwari village.
      hawelia Valentia : Average floor plans and layouts. Too close to village.
      Ace aspire : Good construction speed, layout. Not so good location.
      Patel Neotown : Good location. High loading, no visible construction progress.
      Amprapali Villa : Out of budget. And Amprapali
      Verone heights : Not so good location and Amrapali.
      Ecovillage I : Not interested. And Supetech.
      Amrapali Golf homes : Very good location, low price. But Amrapali.
      Gaur Saundarayam : Only resale, colored money is need.
      Saya Zion : Very good location. Price on higher side.
      AIG Park Avenue : High loading. Good location.
      Vedantam : Poor layout, few units are good though. Good location.
      JNC : No visible counstuction, not interested.
      JKG Palm Court : Good location, high loading.
      Mywoods : Poor location, Costly. Not interested.
      Ajnara Homes : Good location. Ok construction, high loading.
      SkyGarden : High loading, rude attitude of management, single enterence. Good construction.
      French Apartement : High loading, good location, ok floor plans. Poor layout. Few units are good though.
      Fusion Homes : Good location, ok floor plans, initial stage so payment will be a bit delayed.
      Amprapali Centurion Park Low rise : The so called garden will become dustbin, Amprapali.
      Palm Olympia : Nice work in phase I, high loading, ok location.
      Royal Nest : Not a very good location, good layout, usable balconies.
      Stellar Jeevan, Emotions, Rudra, earth, ace city etc I don't like their location.

      Projects still to visit : Cherry County and RG Luxury homes.

      My Shortlisted Projects :
      Saya Zion
      Vedantam
      Ajnara Homes
      French Apartement
      Fusion Homes

      Indirapuram Builder floors : I like everthig except all rooms are too small 10x10. I want atleast one bedroom which is a little big (say 11x13).
      I am geeting around 1250-1350 sqft ones.
      Advantage here is i will get approx 1100 sqft for 1250sqft. And there will be no monthly maintenance charges, whereas I will get only 60-65% usable area + monthly charges in group housing projects.

      Please provide some views and the good price for these projects, and some other projects also if that is worth taking a look.
      Should I wait for couple of months or go ahead.
      I am buying it for end use and expected possesion is 3-3.5yrs, so not looking beyond 2nd roundabout.

      I am ready to wait and do some research, but I don't want to repent later.

      What about Arihant Arden?
      NO RISK NO GAIN

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : 3BHK under 50 lakhs, should I wait or go ahead

        Originally posted by Pradyot1315sqf View Post
        What about Arihant Arden?
        hahaha kya yaar pradyot ji .. aap emotional ho jaate ho .. har jagah vedantam, arden, stellar hee dikhta hai aapko !!

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : 3BHK under 50 lakhs, should I wait or go ahead

          Originally posted by hunt4home View Post
          I want to a 3BHK apartment in N/GNW/GN/IP. Location is not a big issue, but locality and budget are. Only white money and 70-80% loan.

          I have visited/searched GNW/GN/NEW/N a lot. It seems that it is only possible to have a 3BHK in GNW/GN and IP Builder floor. Need advice from veterans in RE. Need to close this next month if possible, not in a hurry.

          Here are my findings till now.
          NEW : Out of budget at least without colored money. (LBC - 3BHK 1350 is available for 53)
          Noida : Same is the case ( Only 2.5 BHK 50 in 7X with colored money)

          GN :
          Golfforeste : No inventory in 1400sqft. Resale is at around 48 lakhs, colored is needed.
          Supertech CZAR : Whole sector looks like ghost town.

          GNW : Can buy 3BHK here in this budget, I have explore this area many many times but can't decide. Here are the projects which I have visited, not in any specific order.

          Nirala Greenshire : Nice floor plans, layouts. Too close to a patwari village.
          hawelia Valentia : Average floor plans and layouts. Too close to village.
          Ace aspire : Good construction speed, layout. Not so good location.
          Patel Neotown : Good location. High loading, no visible construction progress.
          Amprapali Villa : Out of budget. And Amprapali
          Verone heights : Not so good location and Amrapali.
          Ecovillage I : Not interested. And Supetech.
          Amrapali Golf homes : Very good location, low price. But Amrapali.
          Gaur Saundarayam : Only resale, colored money is need.
          Saya Zion : Very good location. Price on higher side.
          AIG Park Avenue : High loading. Good location.
          Vedantam : Poor layout, few units are good though. Good location.
          JNC : No visible counstuction, not interested.
          JKG Palm Court : Good location, high loading.
          Mywoods : Poor location, Costly. Not interested.
          Ajnara Homes : Good location. Ok construction, high loading.
          SkyGarden : High loading, rude attitude of management, single enterence. Good construction.
          French Apartement : High loading, good location, ok floor plans. Poor layout. Few units are good though.
          Fusion Homes : Good location, ok floor plans, initial stage so payment will be a bit delayed.
          Amprapali Centurion Park Low rise : The so called garden will become dustbin, Amprapali.
          Palm Olympia : Nice work in phase I, high loading, ok location.
          Royal Nest : Not a very good location, good layout, usable balconies.
          Stellar Jeevan, Emotions, Rudra, earth, ace city etc I don't like their location.

          Projects still to visit : Cherry County and RG Luxury homes.

          My Shortlisted Projects :
          Saya Zion
          Vedantam
          Ajnara Homes
          French Apartement
          Fusion Homes

          Indirapuram Builder floors : I like everthig except all rooms are too small 10x10. I want atleast one bedroom which is a little big (say 11x13).
          I am geeting around 1250-1350 sqft ones.
          Advantage here is i will get approx 1100 sqft for 1250sqft. And there will be no monthly maintenance charges, whereas I will get only 60-65% usable area + monthly charges in group housing projects.

          Please provide some views and the good price for these projects, and some other projects also if that is worth taking a look.
          Should I wait for couple of months or go ahead.
          I am buying it for end use and expected possesion is 3-3.5yrs, so not looking beyond 2nd roundabout.

          I am ready to wait and do some research, but I don't want to repent later.
          Good homework!

          The list you have shortlisted is fine. Cherry country and Gaur 14th avenue are two more to add in that from my POV. RG luxury is good location but high loading so I won't suggest.

          Compare the locations, your preferences like floor, layout etc and the loading to price ratio to select one from your list.

          Best of luck..

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : 3BHK under 50 lakhs, should I wait or go ahead

            Originally posted by NCRTalk View Post
            Good homework!

            The list you have shortlisted is fine. Cherry country and Gaur 14th avenue are two more to add in that from my POV. RG luxury is good location but high loading so I won't suggest.

            Compare the locations, your preferences like floor, layout etc and the loading to price ratio to select one from your list.

            Best of luck..
            14th avenue has smaller size 3bhk, I had considered that also.
            Cherry County I will definately checkout.

            A common man (white collared) buys home only once.

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : 3BHK under 50 lakhs, should I wait or go ahead

              Originally posted by Pradyot1315sqf View Post
              What about Arihant Arden?
              Arihant Arden : Very similar to valentia, loading better than others. Didn't like floor plans.

              Few of brochures. (Brochures ki minar )
              Attached Files
              Last edited January 19 2014, 10:53 PM.

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : 3BHK under 50 lakhs, should I wait or go ahead

                Originally posted by hunt4home View Post
                Arihant Arden : Very similar to valentia, loading better than others. Didn't like floor plans.ew

                Few of brochures. (Brochures ki minar )
                You seem to have invested in all these Projects, don't you? or Brochure Collector?
                Thanks

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : 3BHK under 50 lakhs, should I wait or go ahead

                  Searched Vaishali, Vasundhra, Indirapuram today.

                  Gaur Ganga + : There is seepage everywhere, poorly maintained parks, repairing patches everwhere.
                  Olive County : Nicely maintained security parks, very little seepage in some towers. Healthy occupency. (Impressed)
                  Saya Zenith : Good looking, no clothes in any of the balconies can't say anything about seepage.
                  Ajnara (forgot name) : Good work, very little seepage. Healthy occupency.

                  ===
                  Deals I am geeting are as (AI inclusive of ST) : There is a room for further discount while booking.
                  Vedantam (1375 & 1495) : (18) ~ 3700
                  Zion (1340) : (15) ~ 4100
                  GC2 14 Avenue (1160) : saw form of some one else (16) ~ 3500
                  French Apartment & Fusion Homes : (14) ~3450
                  Ajanra Homes : Need to check

                  Can some one please shed some light on these prices

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : 3BHK under 50 lakhs, should I wait or go ahead

                    Originally posted by cookie View Post
                    You seem to have invested in all these Projects, don't you? or Brochure Collector?
                    Not yet, trying to buy a single unit in just one of them. BTW these are less than half, not to mention PDFs.

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X