6 | Posts
2261 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaur Yamuna City

Gaursons launches Gaur Yamuna City on 25th January

Re : Gaur Yamuna City

thanks again u seems to have come to india today!!!!
    Good morning bro!!!!

Comment

I am interested to buy in this project any suggestion about the investment

Comment

I have booked a flat in gaur

Yamuna city in 2013. after seeing a reputation of gaursons builder the project supposed to complete in April 2017.finally in july 2019 they offered a possession . but their kind & intelligent account staff forget to adjust late penalty of delay possession as per the aggrement between me & builder. I have called meet & email several times with rajender gaur head of finance . parul seth in customer care but they don't want to adjust late payment penality.when we late their payment they charge 28% per annum but per agreement we agreed on 12%. they don't want to correct it. its look like if you buy property from them you stuck with them. you have to follow what they say . they don't consider the agreement or builder buyer agreement made on stamp paper . its just for satisfaction of buyer & we can only use a evidence in court. on the top if you file a complaint against them in RERA Manoj Gaur is a member of RERA board. so I can easily manipulate the decision on his behalf.see search the facebook for buyer group in there projects everyone is crying. I MADE A BIG MISTAKE TO BUY IN THEIR PROJECT. DONT DUMP YOUR MONEY BUYING THEIR PROPERTY.ITS BETTER TO RENT SOMEWHERE THEN BUY FROM GAURSONS, BIG TTHIEF WHITE COLLAR SCAM FRAUD BUILDER

Comment

This thread is being closed. Please carry your discussions in the following thread:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...=57722&page=27
          Talk TRUE; Talk IREF

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X