Hi All

What a superb way of starting my weekend!!
Last Saturday I went with my family to the Great Adventure Mall in Greater Noida which is a project by AMR Infrastructures. And trust me it was the best experience my family had in a long time.
Usually, buying a property and going for site visits is the worst part of the deal. But that was not the case when we went for our site visit here.
My family enjoyed a full day picnic with soo many adventure sports and activities throughout the day that they never felt like coming back.
That's when I decided that i need to have an investment like this which will prove to be an asset for my family and me.

Here are some of pics of our day of fun and adventure at the Adventure Mall of AMR:)
:):)
Attachments:
Read more
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Its on YEW right?

Evaluate before investing....
    CommentQuote
  • This is the very mall where there was an accident on its opening day ,right ?

http://archive.indianexpress.com/news/rappelling-at-greater-noida-mall-goes-wrong-25yrold-falls-to-death/933973/
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mandrake
    This is the very mall where there was an accident on its opening day ,right ?

Rappelling at Greater Noida mall goes wrong, 25-yr-old falls to death - Indian Express

accidents happens. In Mumbai in Esselworld many accidents have occur. In Adlabs Imagica recently two women were fractured, one of which the jaw was broken and had to be admitted to ICU.

2 injured as roller coaster ride tilts at Adlabs Imagica - The Times of India

Recently a newly wed lady from Bangalore died in Tamil Nadu while para jumping from a plane when the parachute failed to open.

Skydiving Bangalore woman dies in Tamil Nadu as parachute fails to open - The Times of India

So accidents happen....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by diwedi1979
    Yes it's the same mall but trust me when I went to their site this time I was amazed to see the amount of safety measures these guys take.
    The safety instructors and the safety guards we are asked to wear are of world class quality and all the activities are done under expert supervision.
    I am not sure what exactly happened that day....But today the activities and safety have improved immensely.
    Take paint ball only.... Even though it's a complete fun activity with the least possibility of causing any accident. We were compelled to wear proper safety guards before doing it, even though we were very reluctant to do so.

Got some more pics of Mall?

is there any food court?
    CommentQuote
  • what a coincidence that diwedi1979 and kaushik1980 first few posts with same pics and same description and anshul 1982
    comes with help and gives his number to buy there ;). Refer to another same thread too: http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/real-estate-greater-noida/t-amr-great-adventure-mall-74105.html
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone who wants to buy in Adventure mall or from this kaushik/dwivedi/anshul etc. please contact me :) - I will give you the upfront discount these guys are planning to return you over 2 years in per month basis. My office property is already on lease but because of poor returns and attitude of AMR, i treat it as NPA in my property portfolio and would be happy to dispose off at any price :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ver_amit
    what a coincidence that diwedi1979 and kaushik1980 first few posts with same pics and same description and anshul 1982
    comes with help and gives his number to buy there ;). Refer to another same thread too: http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/real-estate-greater-noida/t-amr-great-adventure-mall-74105.html

Broker Alert :bab (28):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    Got some more pics of Mall?

is there any food court?

yup,there are many food courts n there is a pic also here one of them ......
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Let me WARN anyone who is planning to take his family or friends for some joy ride in this INCOMPLETE Mall....

The Required Permissions and Documentation to carry out Adventure Sports are NOT IN PLACE

These Activities require SPECIALIZED Set ups....Preparations...Emergency Prepardness....Etc etc etc etc....APART From Govt. permissions...

They are Not in place....

Donot play with your life !!!!!!

Please visit the mall EVERYDAY If you have to.....BUT ONLY ONCE ALL ARRANGEMENTS ARE IN PLACE.....

Which are not...Right Now
    CommentQuote
  • HI Guys

Lately I have been seeing a lot being asked and said about the permissions, bad publicity and certification etc.

I am from the AMR team and I would request all the people who have problems with the authentication and certification of the mall or the adventure sports to come and visit our office or even the mall and check the permissions themselves.

We as a team have always tried to put our best foot forward and come up with new and innovative ideas. And I believe in any industry the consumer can't always be happy with the product, so I understand that there is a certain level of dissatisfaction which is understandable but still those who have any doubts or queries regarding any of our project.... Please feel free to come to our office and check with us.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AMRinfra
    HI Guys

Lately I have been seeing a lot being asked and said about the permissions, bad publicity and certification etc.

I am from the AMR team and I would request all the people who have problems with the authentication and certification of the mall or the adventure sports to come and visit our office or even the mall and check the permissions themselves.

We as a team have always tried to put our best foot forward and come up with new and innovative ideas. And I believe in any industry the consumer can't always be happy with the product, so I understand that there is a certain level of dissatisfaction which is understandable but still those who have any doubts or queries regarding any of our project.... Please feel free to come to our office and check with us.

I dont believe in all this that is being said by the AMR Representative. I have invested in this project for the last 7 years and at first they made false claims of the price etc and fooled me to buy the project at a much higher price that they were otherwise selling. They then fooled me to make the down payment and assured me that they would be giving a fixed return of 12 % till the time they give this out on rent. For the last one year or so the company has stopped giving me the interest and now are saying that they cant give the premises out on rent. The same people used to promise that they had people lininig up to take the building on rent are nowhere to be found. Atul Gupta who claimed to be director was apparently a broker and had partnership with the current owners.

The company looks really fishy ! I have lost hope as leave aside the 40,000 per month that i was expecting, now I am begning to realise that it may just be a vacant building.

It looks like a ponzi scheme where they are getting new customers and not paying the old customers. Beware..if there are other people who want to join hands to reveal the true intent of the company we are trying to form a group so that we can fight.
    CommentQuote
  • can you see how adventure is going on :P ..Current pictures of AMR Mall of Adventure. Well the adventure is surely gone – Goa Beach Shack, Obstacle Course, ATB Bike Rides etc. sold for scrap.

A well thought off and played out strategy by AMR. Other builders put a SAMPLE FLAT to sell a inventory. These guys put some JOY RIDES along to take make a FOOL of guys like me !!!

Yes But Make Big Fraud and cheater company, looted thousand of customers and never completed any projects. all customers fighting legal battle to refund their money
    Photos:
    CommentQuote
  • sir, one broker suggest me this mall when i was looking for shop to buy for myself, i went to site and didnt even bother to enter compound
    its in middle of nowhere

Greater noida shops are picking up very slowly and may take 5-6 years to become crowded, yamuna expressway shops will take at least 10-12 years to come up
    maybe builder realise this and left
    CommentQuote