Hello Friends,

I have a budget of 60-70(Max) and want to buy a house in GN.

I have visited Omicron 1A and XU(200sqmt) but the houses are in shabby state. I want information from the experts if there is any alternative to Omicron/XU RTM independent house in the same range.

Are there plots in same sizes which after construction remain closer to my budget?

Thanks in advance for sharing your inputs.
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • you may look in sector 36, sector 37 for 200 sqmtr. Sigma IV for 220 mtr simplex.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Amit. Last when I checked in Dec'13, the rates were on a higher side in these sectors. Will check again as you advised.
    CommentQuote
  • you should be able to get 200 sqmtr for 70 lacs in 37 and ~150 sqmtr in 36. Sigma IV 220 sqmtr should be starting from 72-73 Lacks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vibhudubey
    Hello Friends,

I have a budget of 60-70(Max) and want to buy a house in GN.

I have visited Omicron 1A and XU(200sqmt) but the houses are in shabby state. I want information from the experts if there is any alternative to Omicron/XU RTM independent house in the same range.

Are there plots in same sizes which after construction remain closer to my budget?

Thanks in advance for sharing your inputs.

Perhaps you saw the houses not finished by contractor. Look at the houses where people are already living; it may change your opinion.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Jai. I have now seen the finished house as well but I have noticed lot of dampness in the bedrooms. Not sure if the problem is with that unit only or in all the houses.
    CommentQuote