Hi

I am also a buyer of AMR group and have booked an office in their Mall. I have also been receiving the fixed returns from past three years and that too on time.
Firstly, even i got worried after reading your complaint about the increase in floors but then once i read my contract thoroughly i noticed that it was mentioned that the number of floors and coverage area can increase or decrease depending upon the current government rules and regulations.
And secondly, we need to understand that once we buy a property from a company, the company can assure returns only for a particular time period and not like forever.
They kept upto their promise of providing us with assured returns till the time of possession and now its upto us that we want to keep the property as an asset or put it up for resale. And I even don't see any harm in keeping it as well as AMR has been coming up with so many different and unique activities in their mall which no other builder has even thought of. Adventure sports like Paint Ball, Human Sling shot, Reverse bungee jumping, Ice skating, Longest Zip line in Asia, Dirt biking to name a few...
They have the unique concept of Reso office, Shopping Mall and Offices all in one complex and Greater Noida being an upcoming sector in NCR has a great scope of growth in the very near future.
Attachments:
Read more
22 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Required permissions and certifications are NOT IN PLACE....

Dont play with your life....

Be very carefullll
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by diwedi1979
    Hi.
    I really appreciate your concern for our lives.:) :)
    But before going for the adventure sports and especially the risky ones I properly checked their certification and the trainers.
    The facilities and trainers are all world class and pose no threat to our lives. As I told you earlier as well they are extra cautious.

Any Multiplex coming over there?

would you name some of the Adveture Sports available in this Mall?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    Any Multiplex coming over there?

would you name some of the Adveture Sports available in this Mall?

yup, There are multiplexes too & a lots of Adventure Sports like.... Paint Ball, Human Sling shot, Reverse bungee jumping, Ice skating, Longest Zip line in Asia, Dirt biking to name a few...:):)
    CommentQuote
  • I thought this project was scraped after the death of a professional bungee jumper on the first day of opening. Please correct me if that's not correct.
    I also think this post is just another advertisement from builder itself, wordings from rajeshjain sounds like a real estate ad. :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ElectRobins
    I thought this project was scraped after the death of a professional bungee jumper on the first day of opening. Please correct me if that's not correct.
    Incorrect, In fact phase-I has is sold out and right now they are duping by selling to people phase-II.
    I also think this post is just another advertisement from builder itself, wordings from rajeshjain sounds like a real estate ad. :-)
    Correct :)

Incorrect and correct!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ElectRobins
    I thought this project was scraped after the death of a professional bungee jumper on the first day of opening. Please correct me if that's not correct.

Of course , multiple threads and multiple IDs created to promote this ....
    CommentQuote
  • just a gimmick from multiple newly created ids. Broker alarm! :bab (63):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Required permissions and certifications are NOT IN PLACE....

Dont play with your life....

Be very carefullll

hey dear,
    we have all required permissions and certifications for all the adventure activities,
    if u want then your most welcome to our office,u can come and see all the documentations.:):)
    CommentQuote
  • Well....as far as the info i have....thats not the case..but since u r a part of project....then i suggest you to put up copies of those permissions here itself.....whats the harm ????

Your builder has a very bad reputation in market...even u r aware....and therefore...single shot small pics like ones posted here wont change anyones perception

Moreover people have not forgotten the blunder which cost a stuntmans life

So

It would be wise to put up copies of clearances....permissions....on public forums where u r trying to market ur project

Best builders can become worst and worst can become best....its always project to project

Ur project has poor location...far away....no public transport....so it will need a special effort from ur team to pull its act together..

All the best
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AMRinfra
    hey dear,
    we have all required permissions and certifications for all the adventure activities,
    if u want then your most welcome to our office,u can come and see all the documentations.:):)

I totally trust you, it is just few media agencies spreading bad news about your project. People are so judgmental here, they just don't believe innocent builders like AMR. I wish I could erase all great work your did from history books and internet. :):)
    CommentQuote
  • HI Guys

Lately I have been seeing a lot being asked and said about the permissions, bad publicity and certification etc.

I am from the AMR team and I would request all the people who have problems with the authentication and certification of the mall or the adventure sports to come and visit our office or even the mall and check the permissions themselves.

We as a team have always tried to put our best foot forward and come up with new and innovative ideas. And I believe in any industry the consumer can't always be happy with the product, so I understand that there is a certain level of dissatisfaction which is understandable but still those who have any doubts or queries regarding any of our project.... Please feel free to come to our office and check with us. :):)
    CommentQuote
    HI Guys

Lately I have been seeing a lot being asked and said about the permissions, bad publicity and certification etc.

I am from the AMR team and I would request all the people who have problems with the authentication and certification of the mall or the adventure sports to come and visit our office or even the mall and check the permissions themselves.

We as a team have always tried to put our best foot forward and come up with new and innovative ideas. And I believe in any industry the consumer can't always be happy with the product, so I understand that there is a certain level of dissatisfaction which is understandable but still those who have any doubts or queries regarding any of our project.... Please feel free to come to our office and check with us.

Hi AmrInfra,

I live in greater noida and want to visit this maill with my kids on weekend but I'm unable to find any useful info. It seems it does not have a proper website. Please let me know from where I can get the following info:
    1. current status of Mall. Is it operational?
    2. Mall Timings
    3. what facilities are currently operational?
    4. entry fees.
    5. location from pari chowk.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hey,
    amrinfrastructures.com ths is our website.
    And now a days all adventure activities are free on saturday n sunday ,for the promotion of mall.
    Adress-plote no.9,tech zone,yamuna express way,opp. Gautam Buddha Univercity,Gr. Noida.

Thanx for the query...:):):)
    CommentQuote
    Hey,
    amrinfrastructures.com ths is our website.
    And now a days all adventure activities are free on saturday n sunday ,for the promotion of mall.
    Adress-plote no.9,tech zone,yamuna express way,opp. Gautam Buddha Univercity,Gr. Noida.

Thanx for the query...:):):)

Hi Amr,

I have already gone through above site. It is Amr group site and contains a small section for AMR mall. The target audience for this site is investors and not actual visitors to mall. Why can't you guys even manage a site for MALL wch contains basic info about its facilities.If you are still clueless then visit world of wonder noida site.It will not you much and will help to increase the mall footfalls.

By the way, I am still unable to find the req info on net.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I was there today

Looked good people do come in for the free ride but it needs the shops to be opened there and may be a shuttle service so the reach becomes easy.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote