Hi

I am also a buyer of AMR group and have booked an office in their Mall. I have also been receiving the fixed returns from past three years and that too on time.
Firstly, even i got worried after reading your complaint about the increase in floors but then once i read my contract thoroughly i noticed that it was mentioned that the number of floors and coverage area can increase or decrease depending upon the current government rules and regulations.
And secondly, we need to understand that once we buy a property from a company, the company can assure returns only for a particular time period and not like forever.
They kept upto their promise of providing us with assured returns till the time of possession and now its upto us that we want to keep the property as an asset or put it up for resale. And I even don't see any harm in keeping it as well as AMR has been coming up with so many different and unique activities in their mall which no other builder has even thought of. Adventure sports like Paint Ball, Human Sling shot, Reverse bungee jumping, Ice skating, Longest Zip line in Asia, Dirt biking to name a few...
They have the unique concept of Reso office, Shopping Mall and Offices all in one complex and Greater Noida being an upcoming sector in NCR has a great scope of growth in the very near future.
Attachments:
Read more
22 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Looks safe I saw a girl trying the high ropes and she came down fine

I was impressed with the concept but did not like the fact that no shops there even for any kind of refreshments - no water was available - may be AMR should look into it.

Good Concept needs more footfall i.e a shuttle service from metro to and fro

Rohit
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I have put in all photos of AMR mall in the attached pdf for people having trouble viewing the images.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Oops I forgot this one
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Current Status :P
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote

• Current status of AMR project : there is no construction till date and AMR not ready return money of investors. Depressed and feeling looted by ponzi company

hundreds of people effected or looted by this company or RC soni. They are transferring investors money to his core business jewellery (RCjewellery) and opening new branches.
    CommentQuote
  • I got duped too
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

Could someone shed some light on what is the current status of office space rental scenario in the building(kessel i valley).
    Any watsapp group or forum where people are planning to find some solution for this bad investment they have made.

If someone would have invested the same amount in any project in Gurgaon then it would have fetched him 6 times returns. I know this because I made 2 investments in 2005 one in Kessel i valley and another is Vatika city in Gurgaon. Kessel i valley was the biggest blunder of my life as far as investments are concerned.
    Guys,Can we recover our money or take the office space and rent it our ourselves or should we consider this as NPA and write it off from our investment portfolio.
    If anyone sailing in the same boat please reply

Cheers
    CommentQuote