I am looking for the Plot from Authority or reputed builder in greater noida.

Anyone have knowledge about price and will it be good for investment purpose for next 7-8 years?
Read more
Reply
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • All depends on budget. Share your budget then would be feasible to discuss what can come in it and in which sectors.
    CommentQuote
  • Real estate for land,properties and plots based construction.what is mean by indian real estate used property sale in chennai only allocated for name use to indian real estate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ver_amit
    All depends on budget. Share your budget then would be feasible to discuss what can come in it and in which sectors.


    My budget is around 40-50 lac
    CommentQuote
  • plot in omicron of 120 met
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anjali2010
    plot in omicron of 120 met


    In which sector of OMricon ?
    CommentQuote
  • Is it good idea to switch Noida flats (like gulshan ikebana or gaur saundaryam) to greater Noida plots ? In long terms, plots should do better. What do experts suggest on this ? I have these two flats just for investment, so was wondering if I should convert them to something else like
    - selling both, and buy one plot in Noida,
    - selling both , and buy one flat in Gurgaon.
    - selling both, buy one plot in greater Noida (posh sector)
    - selling one, buy one smaller plot in greater Noida (posh sector).
    - Keep them as they are for some more time, as both flats have not reached to their full potential
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ykumar
    Is it good idea to switch Noida flats (like gulshan ikebana or gaur saundaryam) to greater Noida plots ? In long terms, plots should do better. What do experts suggest on this ? I have these two flats just for investment, so was wondering if I should convert them to something else like
    - selling both, and buy one plot in Noida,
    - selling both , and buy one flat in Gurgaon.
    - selling both, buy one plot in greater Noida (posh sector)
    - selling one, buy one smaller plot in greater Noida (posh sector).
    - Keep them as they are for some more time, as both flats have not reached to their full potential


    What i understand is that Noida rates are already at Peak so it is not feasible to fetch good investment but yes you will get rent from it.
    I am also looking in greate noida plots because in last 5-6 years plots rates has been increase alarming .
    now some sector is selling at rate of 60-70000 which is still alteast 30000 less than noida.
    you can image in next 5-6 years it will give some good return.
    CommentQuote
  • But prices have increased every where in last 5 years. What has been the appreciation in greater Noida plots in last 5 years ? How was it in comparison to Noida plots and Noida flats ?

    I understand there will always be gap in greater Noida plots and Noida plots, but ROI could be better in greater Noida plot investments.
    CommentQuote
  • Noida plots are much expensive than noida Flats.

    buyer will be less for plots so better to go for noida Flats
    CommentQuote
  • Any kind of rate list or any idea about the price in different sectors of greater noida ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by himanshu2103
    Any kind of rate list or any idea about the price in different sectors of greater noida ?


    99acres or any other property site is good way to start to get idea. My personal suggestion is always to look for better located sector and better location plot.
    CommentQuote
  • I have a 300 sq mtr north east facing on the 18 meter road (commercial facing) in Sigma II (bang on the 130 meter expressway ).. Any thoughts on what would be a good sale price ?
    CommentQuote
  • anyone have idea about the price for XU or omricon sector . Please share authentic broker details if possible
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking for 150 Sq Meter plot in greater noida. Budget is 50 lakh. Please suggest suitable sectors.
    CommentQuote
  • Real estate main paisa na lagao bhai, lakhon log barbaad ho gaye

    Plots ke rate na badhey aur na badhengey, kyunki authority na security de rahi hai aur na faciltiy, authority builders ke saath hai bas

    Plots main saarey illegal activites chal rahi hain....safe nahin

    Launch flats to le mat lena chahey Koi bhi buildier ho

    Is samay sirf End use buyer ke liye theek hai....ready to move flats....bas
    CommentQuote