Hi,

I am looking for a RTM apartment in Greater Noida.

My requirements:

4BHK atleast 2000 sqft
+ Lawn atleast 800sqft.

Budget: 1.5Cr

It has been tough to find out which projects have lawns since most builders have removed the floor plans from their website for completed projects.

I have found Purvanchal Heights with the following options:

A1:
SUPER BUILT UP AREA = 2770 SQ. FT.
4 BHK with Family Lounge & Study
Total Lawn Area = 1200 SQ. FT.

A4:
SUPER BUILT UP AREA = 2435 Sq. Ft.
4 BHK with Store & Study
Total Lawn Area = 1260 SQ. FT.
Total Basement Area 1934 SQ. FT.

I desperately need suggestions about other RTM options that meet my requirements.

4BHK atleast 2000 sqft
+ Lawn atleast 800sqft.

Budget: upto 1.5Cr

Thanks!
Read more
Reply
28 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • You may look for Eldeco Green Meadows, sector Pi - low rise project (Amazona) which have 1660 sqft built-up area + around 900 sqft lawn for ground floor flats. They should cost somewhere 90 to 95 lacks or little more as per wood-work/direction/location etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Amit,

    Thanks for your reply. I did find some options with Eldeco but the covered area is less with all of them. I can compromise a bit on the lawn area, but I need atleast 2000sqft (preferably 2500sqft) covered area.

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • ok. I am not sure about other apartment options but for 1.5 Cr budget, you may look for well inhabited sector built-up houses (Alpha/beta/gamma/swarn nagri etc) or can get plot of 200+ sqmtr in any good location and construct as per your own choice and layout.
    CommentQuote
  • Amrapali grand : Big lawn with basement ....< 1 CR.
    CommentQuote
  • You can try Paramount Golfforete Villas and Amarapli Liesure valley Villas. Both have lawn option and are within your budget.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by youngmoney
    Hi,

    I am looking for a RTM apartment in Greater Noida.

    My requirements:

    4BHK atleast 2000 sqft
    + Lawn atleast 800sqft.

    Budget: 1.5Cr

    It has been tough to find out which projects have lawns since most builders have removed the floor plans from their website for completed projects.

    I have found Purvanchal Heights with the following options:

    A1:
    SUPER BUILT UP AREA = 2770 SQ. FT.
    4 BHK with Family Lounge & Study
    Total Lawn Area = 1200 SQ. FT.

    A4:
    SUPER BUILT UP AREA = 2435 Sq. Ft.
    4 BHK with Store & Study
    Total Lawn Area = 1260 SQ. FT.
    Total Basement Area 1934 SQ. FT.

    I desperately need suggestions about other RTM options that meet my requirements.

    4BHK atleast 2000 sqft
    + Lawn atleast 800sqft.

    Budget: upto 1.5Cr

    Thanks!

    Is your Budget flexible or a stringent budget as one of my cousin bought a row house in Stellar Sigma. And dude i am sure you would love it just have look of it I am not very sure of the location but its nearby Honda Factory but dude i was amazed to see the Master Bed room size of 24'*16'. I am not very much sure about the prices but my cousin told me he has paid 2.1Cr for the same. Rest is your call.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jattin
    Is your Budget flexible or a stringent budget as one of my cousin bought a row house in Stellar Sigma. And dude i am sure you would love it just have look of it I am not very sure of the location but its nearby Honda Factory but dude i was amazed to see the Master Bed room size of 24'*16'. I am not very much sure about the prices but my cousin told me he has paid 2.1Cr for the same. Rest is your call.



    waah yaar .. bada sasta hai yeh toh...!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jattin
    Is your Budget flexible or a stringent budget as one of my cousin bought a row house in Stellar Sigma. And dude i am sure you would love it just have look of it I am not very sure of the location but its nearby Honda Factory but dude i was amazed to see the Master Bed room size of 24'*16'. I am not very much sure about the prices but my cousin told me he has paid 2.1Cr for the same. Rest is your call.


    Doesn't make any sense to spend 2.1 Cr for such location or even half of it. I am not sure how builder has thought to put such rates and more over how come any buyer can think to put money for it.
    Nothing personal. Just my POV.
    CommentQuote
  • Mahagun modern low rise has this option and logix county ground floor has this option both will come again in your budget.
    CommentQuote
  • ATS paradiso has one of the best GF 4BHK with 2 lawns. Too beautiful. ..अति सुंदर ।।
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by narana
    ATS paradiso has one of the best GF 4BHK with 2 lawns. Too beautiful. ..अति सुंदर ।।

    Could you please share the approx. price tag for it? The size of unit would also be appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ver_amit
    Could you please share the approx. price tag for it? The size of unit would also be appreciated.


    Best property in Gr Noida...ATS Paradiso...

    2150 Sqft - 3 bhk servant costing almost 95 lacs

    4 bhk gf...would cost around 1.65 crore.. but really very good as it has two big lawns...big drawing dining..

    Campus is already have lot of green and open spaces.
    CommentQuote
  • If i am asked to sellect with in the given options so definitely gone for paradiso beacuse of its connnectivty to expressway in future.

    Evaluate before investing....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saihtul
    Best property in Gr Noida...ATS Paradiso...

    2150 Sqft - 3 bhk servant costing almost 95 lacs

    Current quote is anywhere from 1.05 to 1.1cr. the quotes are enough to drive away potential end user buyers. this could be the reason why occupancy levels at Paradiso is not high despite being operational for 3 years.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the black component in this ?

    Evaluate before investing....
    CommentQuote